youtube.com/watch?v=TY3p0SZhPFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7wIQckNS9o
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=YAel9PVCtd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHOWnYN7J4
youtube.com/watch?v=hWkheDufAdU
youtube.com/watch?v=clhRiP8IyuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the reformation of the Khan dynasty.

Get with the times red australia

youtube.com/watch?v=v4NOSe1LQTc

youtube.com/watch?v=EkstnM_ETZA

With biggest margin in history too.....

>Mr Khan took 1,310,143 votes after second preferences were taken into account, beating Conservative Zac Goldsmith into second place on 994,614, a margin of victory of 13.6%. His tally gave him the largest personal mandate of any politician in UK history.

>The official announcement came past midnight - more than 24 hours after polls closed - after delays due to what officials called "small discrepancies" in the count.
Seems legit.

Huh i would've thought the American Revalotion was bigger.

Christmas Japan

khaaan.com/

Alikum al Salam John al-Aotearoa. Caliph Khan is merely following his righteous path to become leader of all of Allahs children in Britain. This is the dawn of a new age for all of the Commonwealth brother, Inshallah.

So London is part of ISIS now?

Well glad I got to visit London as a kid before it become part of the Caliphate.

Britain was our enemy before, why can't it be again?

juds dell me ware du drob da bombs

When two equally powerful party go head to head , the party that held power for the last 8 yrs losing by almost 14% vote is quite astonishing....

His opponent was a rich mama's boy who had never worked for anything his entire life and couldn't answer simple questions about London or it's history. They honestly would have been more fucked if they chose the other guy

What happened to Boris? :(

Plus , like a typical Goldberg , he ran a sham of a negative campaign that now even Tory top leaders are fuming about.....the Khan came out way mature and refined then the Top Uni graduate millionare....

>What happened to Boris?

got beheaded by ISIL when he visited Iraq to boost troop morale....it was all over the freaking news for weeks...!

Basically the UK media is 100% PC and muslim huggers..the whole nation is subdued by the media and taught that if you speak out you are a racist and that multiculturalism is the way forward, while muslims laugh at white guilt basically handing them the keys to their doors and permission to rape their children (because the police will cover it up)

Why are you on here talking about our politics when you live in a literal shit hole?

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3p0SZhPFA

Go take care of your own hell hole you filthy rat.

Kek, nice try. I was asking why he didn't run for reelection.

While you're at it, you might also want to "accidentally" drop some bombs on our west coast.

can't find any info on if he is sunni or shiite. presumably shiite since he supports faggot marriage and weed.

It was kind off a swap , Boris resigned as mayor to run for MP , Khan resign as MP to run for Mayor.....

Jesus how horrible. Most people here hate muslims since muh 9/11. But slowly the liberals are starting to win and I'm hearing people support muslims. I pray trump can save the west

its because boris knows that when the UK vote to leave the EU cameron will be forced to step down and Boris will step up to become PM and start kicking out the shitskins and close our border

Dirty ugly Paki. Being Mayor won't save him from being deported.

well you have had a muslim president for a while now...they elected on in canada too...its a massive saudi/israeli move to destabilize the west and destroy the white man

1453 all over agian

if we are talking looks, then I'm afraid it's an upgrade for London...

Do you even shit in a toilet monkey boy?

I see you are trying to rub this on our faces like your bangladeshi ass could even afford to leave your shit hole country you filthy street shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7wIQckNS9o

Gosh, Zac Goldsmith is a raycist

doesn't he know you're born with your religion

>Shit skin

>Sub human

Thinks he can talk down to anybody..

But the opposing candidate was literally juden.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha you stupid fucking cucks.

Brother-in-law of another Khan...

>used to rule the world
>now it's kingdom ruled by a foreign alien

will America suffer the same fate?

Why cant you subhumans take care of your own countries?

Canada is ruled by a muslim huger who wants to bring in millions of syrian refugee's

kek

I can't see America ever becoming a kingdom.

murica already suffer

Canada has been a multi-culture shit hole since Vietnam war. It was never a country in the first place and everyone has been living some what ok-ish environment despite poor income.

Poo in loo.

How can you talk down to anybody?

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHOWnYN7J4

youtube.com/watch?v=hWkheDufAdU

youtube.com/watch?v=EkstnM_ETZA

At least we can own guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=clhRiP8IyuU

well cucked, britain

I just had to take look at what that guy was like and holy shit, he's truly a perfect textbook example of a pampered rich kid. No wonder that people didn't want to vote for him.

probably country side.

at least one of you admits it lol

He seems nice. It's sad seeing a lot of these lower class whites folks shitting on the only guy who is going to help them simply because he is a Muslim

Is anybody else a little concerned about this? I know not all muslims are terrorists, but still. I heard that when the Paris attacks happened muslims everywhere were celebrating?

except we are not completely rule by muslim and we don't have sharia zone.

conservative campaign was shit and london is only 35% white english

boris would have won but he wants to be next PM

don't play dumb you muslim rat, we know what islam is about.

just wait until your muslim leader brings over syrian refugee's and they start to out breed you

terrible choice of candidate by Tory that lost 9% of their last election votes...

There is also the Chinese, who can breed and work better than the browns.

>Have only 40% whites in the city
>Wonder why the other 60% elect a shit like them

Its not hard to be Nostradamus around monkeys.

This has been on the cards for ages. As a northerner I feel like London is a separate country to the rest of the UK and I do my best to have nothing to do with it. Hopefully though this will serve as a wake up call to the country how bad things have got there.

first day out of her burqa, congrats.

You know fucking nothing if you think he's one of those Muslims.

Holy ****. What the hell are Yurop cucks doing LOL. I've never been more happy to live in the best country in the world.

This poster has been making anti-right posts with low quality / lack of citation. It is a proxy being used by Hillary Clinton's internet flamer section.

Do not respond to it.

>goldsmith
should I be happy that a mulsim bitch slapped a jew or what?

>best country in the world

>60% white
>black president
Okay Pablo.

I know stuff like this is bound to hit pol and pol will make a big deal about it because it just sounds so ridiculous, but other Brits wont find this all that shocking, you shouldn't either really.

We all knew London was a muslim infested shithole, it's not like this is surprising to anyone. I already wanted to burn London to the ground before this cunt became mayor.
The fuck does a mayor even do anyway?

Did you even watch the video?

It gets into specifics regarding our gun laws.

>badass merican
>juds dell me ware du drob da bombs

Kek. Big bin laden!

I guess you brits call trashcan bags bin bags? I hear it alot these dirty muzzies in pajamas look like binbags lol.
In America we have tons and tons of groids, we have a lot of funny names back and forth.
Whats a horrible name to call a mudslime?

Will Muslim prayers be broadcast on loud speakers across Londonistan??? You deserve it Britfaggots!

The Chinese can thrive in white society, but when there's millions of them (like in Canada's case) they become like pack rats.

We're all suffering this problem, but you guys are far too tolerant of it. In the UK we're getting bent over and fucked whilst hating every second of it and trying to eject the brown dong from out of our rectum. It's not working, but at least we're not happy about it.

His opponent was a jew married to a Rothschild with no idea what normal life is like.

Why are you still talking,

go figure out how to use a toilet and then teach the rest of people the same.

What's wrong with him, other than his religion?

You lot love it.

Dooblrwas for leaf
Kek
>brit
>uncucked
Uncle Hitler is getting revenge

I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Loads of European cities (largely in Spain, Portugal, Italy etc) had Muslim mayors during the medieval period.

So why is this such a big deal now?

>Ummm...
>What the fuck happened here?

The "good goys" won WW2

chinese have on avg 1-2 children while muslims have 203 wives and have about 20 kids.....they will outbreed you too ...by 2050 its estimated that europe will be a majority of muslims and whites will be the minority

Reminder that this dude called moderate Muslims "uncle toms". Better lube up, London.

>best country in the world
not until trump comes into office

calm down mouhammed i know you want to protect your leader lol

Do you belong to any organizations that are combatting this or do you just shit post and go about your merry day?

>Loads of European cities (largely in Spain, Portugal, Italy etc) had Muslim mayors

Yeah because they were invaded and raided by muslims. Muslims occupied their fucking territory.

This is Charles Napier, he was the governor of Sindh (a region in modern day Pakistan)

How can you guys honestly get mad at some paki becoming mayor of london, when brits used to rule pakistan a couple hundred years back

Go Khan!

Labour comeback is happening!

I know you're a smelly poortherner that can't read but at least don't post about things you don't know about.

Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

>What's wrong with him, other than his religion?
His "religion" happens to be a totalitarian ideology that dismantled civilisation and happy Arabs all over. When the inbreeding and public assistance hit peak equilibrium for fucking retardation to spread like wildfire,it did. Libs love when they fuck their cousins at 12 I guess, so tolerant.

i meant 2-3 wives not 203 lol but its pretty much how its going to be ...may as well lube up dude n get ready.

Oh, he's one of the "good" Muslims, huh?
Fucking retard.

Because Paki's are subhuman filth and the British stopped the world from dying of Cholera.

Fuck of mudlsime.

You people think we arent going to start pushing back your in for a rude awaking keep taking us for a bunch of light hearted humanitarians. Just wait and see.

Europe just admit you want the haiji cock already. You guys are fucked, just accept it, stop pretending you don't like it.

sorry achmed il obey sharia law pls dont stone me n rape my children....

How old are you? Get fucking real, London wasnt always a Muslim shithole or even a nigger shithole. I have family in the UK, in Surrey, that I used to frequently visit around 2003 or so, not even that long ago, and would make routine trips into London and it was by far a majority white city without question. There were a few shitskins here and there, but nothing that would lead me to believe you cucks would elect a Muslim mayor 13 years into the future, and not even shrug about it. I even would go into East London which still had its white, cockney native population and culture entirely in tact. London was a fantastic city, I have great memories of it and you fuckers just let it go to shit. I hate to say it but Im glad my grandmother passed away so she doesnt have to see how far her beloved UK has fallen.

I for one implore you to accept your Muslims overlords

You didn't answer my question lad.

"'I wish we only spoke to people who agree with us. I can tell you that I've spent the last months in this job speaking to all sorts of people. Not just leaders, not just organisations but ordinary rank and file citizens of Muslim faith and that's what good government is about, it's about engaging with all stakeholders. You can talk about articles in the newspapers about what an organisation might get but the point is you can't just pick and choose who you speak to, you can't just speak to Uncle Toms.'"

Because we're usually the ones who like to do the conquering and invading. It happening to us is a sure sign that we're being invaded.