/asean/

test thread
don't reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKYrFqKMgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MKL, my favorite music composer in anime is Tatsuya Katou. Ever since I watched Qwaser of Stigmata, I watched most anime that had him as the music composer (his recent works include Matoi and Masamune-kun's Revenge, even though I haven't watched the latter).
Anyway what is your favorite music composer (by that I mean the guy that compose anime soundtrack usually in a instrumental way, not singers like Mami Kawada).

pertalite

Pagpag

you dont have any friends?

You haven't posted your tits yet

Anybody here still eat Indomemie?

if he doesn't want to manage lewd then you should be head manager of the lewd department

when someone asks
>"so where are your "real" products?"
you activate your revolving doors and invite him into the lewd section

The cutest

Which indomie would be good to eat with kimchi?

belom pernah makan kimci

I can't show them that

And the cheapest cunts you can get.

gay

I don't think so yet. Will do it tonight since I'm going to the center as usual.
[spoiler]I don't want bare tits for me.[/spoiler]

i want to sell it during festive season desu

you can make multiple email tho

rude

Moshi Mosh~~

Konnichiwa Burmese user!

Moshu - moshu~~

also the problem his view on public acceptance(malaysian)
already told him i will not just target malaysian although i know where/which website best to promote these stuff

C-cant wait.

pursue your passion,mahal-chan

Yes. Multiple emails

I'm asking semi-serious question.
If foreign companies outsourced their labor to Indonesia, I wonder how other ASEAN countries will fare.

Still waiting

Don't act like a chikan, I'm not posting /asean/ for sexy things unless it's anime and manga related.

write flipbong X bakahime super lewd fanfiction
th-thanks

Reminds me of

just remember to refer to your original email when you buy one so i can find it

>2010+7
>being a libertarian
does the tax on tea still trigger you?

Please post your tits. We really want to fap to you

[spoiler]Can't write H-things, I'd prefer ecchi and bordeline hentai stuff if I want to get past limits.[/spoiler]

What is gay about picked cabbages?

then do it
just make it about them

there will be no other /asean/ countries in the future,we will all be one single mega nation twice the population of the US

Probably not, too many regional differences.

What the fuck is this?

Only Bakahime and Sakurakoposter

I ate Indomie yesterday and put too much bon cabe in it and got a stomach ache after that

>win quiz bee at uni
>family is praising me too much and telling the whole world about it
>when it wasn't even a major quiz bee at uni
I was happy I won, but man my family overreacted.

My favorite composers are the people from I've Sound. I really don't understand why they aren't more popular on Sup Forums.

Aksis > Airis

Merul4
e
r
u
l

How about this one?

Lel, bon cabe is for noobs. What flavor?

And were is the capital?

We can make a federal state.

>Flat as a runway

The only other guy I know on Sup Forums that likes Katou is Lelouch.

And it feels like I'm the last remaining I've Sound fan on Sup Forums.

Aqua's ass > Eris' pads.

>Lelouch
The Sup Forums tripfag? dear lord.

apologise

Hello lads, for work in Belguim
How is everybody doing?

What do you think of Lelouch?Yes

Booty left behind dat's a runaway

Man, I like you.

their expectation of you was so low that even a minor quiz bee is worth a lechon for dinner

He kind of looks like Boom Boom Satellites' dead vocalist in that thumbnail.

Where are you from?

He's okay, I guess. We disagree about Chisato from KoiChoco, though: he thinks she's worst while I think she's best. He also liked Koyuki while I preferred Fuuka.

What is pagpag? Poopoos? What language is this?

ask your mum

Why not lalatina? she has both

Original flavour, I have gastritis, I should not eat food that too spicy

Language of the prophesied Ubermensch.

Very good post

I am from Vietnam Hanoi, working in the oil industry now i'm enjoying the beer in belgium

Pagpag literally means something along the likes of "dusting off", it's also a term for a superstition of stopping by somewhere before going home, after visiting a wake or funeral.

Did you find those airplanes already?

Damn, must be hard not being able to enjoy spicy food.

Visit the EU Parliament, learn about about the EU, come back to SEA, teach SEA about the EU, start campaign for EU style union in ASEAN.

>tfw it's been 10 months i've been living without light because never changing my bedroom's dead lamp

dunno if this is autism or what, i've just feel nothing about it

Offshore rig or office worker?

Soon my brother.
www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2014/03/12/missing-mh370-bomoh-uses-magic-carpet-to-find-boeing/

I don't want Merkel-nomics and mug refugees in asean, we are already over-encumbered with existing problems.

Sup Forums posters like to meme about how bad Eastern Yuros is, but in reality it is nowhere near to gap between Singapore/Brunei and Laos.

That's another symptom of being a NEET, the hatred or

>Sup Forums posters like to meme about how bad Eastern Yuros is
This. There are some amazing castles and countryside in the Baltics, Czech, Poland, Hungary, Austria, etc.

Nah, it's not acute, I can still eat spicy food as long as not too much or too spicy

b-bu-but i have a job..

>these people are in charge of a country

>Girls as young as nine are “physically and spiritually” ready for marriage, a Malaysian MP says, also claiming there’s “nothing wrong” with females marrying their rapists. It comes after Malaysia failed to criminalize child marriage in a recent law.
Wtf I love Malaysia now

if you regularly visit /asean/ you will find that malaysian is such a magical place

Me too sort of.

Lobbyist for the most part we are part of a delegation staying here for a few months, The Europeans are looking for a way to diversify from Middle Eastern and Russian energy sources and we need the cash.

You feel you don't need the light right? Or you hate the light right? You spend most of your time at home in your room? Deffo NEET, I bet you work in a customer light company, not much contact with strangers.

Running the EU is Ironman mode compared to the US. In the US, if one state has a deficit, the other states will pay. In the EU, it has to have consent to happen. Need more integration, to automatically help other states in the EU with their deficit.

You don't question the coconut

Malaysia is just a mini asean

sushi and water for lunch

Tagalog term for trash food
Usually poor people in urban cities collect leftover trashfood from fastfood restaurant

so may (You)'s

Our ministers are famous for PR blunders, come and visit us.

I'm going to langkawi soon any advice?

Why Vietnam, though? I don't think Vietnam has that many oil reserves.

Trash food. I'm having rice with longanisa sausages and a pint of beer

wtf are you doing

Just have a good time, the locals are nice people from my experience.

You just missed an international airshow though
youtube.com/watch?v=YKYrFqKMgzU

We don't have that much but we do offer a cheaper price for them, right now the price is almost getting too low for us to produce so if they can offer us a rate that can keep our offshore platform working we will give a long term contract at a favorable rate. It's kinda a hedge

You are having trash

you have gastritis too?

OP's autism made him drop his spaghetti

Wonder why not us instead, we have Malampaya.

who was camera?

It means to dust off
pagpag is the street term originally its called batchoy or botcha

can I have whatever it is you're having? I'm getting tired of pagpag