Who are some athletes that really make you think?

Who are some athletes that really make you think?

wtf i HATE white ppl now?

>we speak up

... But he didn't vote

kaepernick woke af

>we
says the half breed arab looking fuck who was saved by some rich white folk because >we gave him up

where's the "we loot black owned businesses in protest of black kids dying?"

does he even realize he's not black?

This has got him attention like when he had that 1 good year due to system so he picked up the identity and ran with it .

I have. Severe doubts that he even cares about such "issues", if you could even call them that seeing as 90% of these instances in which nigs nig out have proven to be justified, e.g hands up dont shoot, trayvon, etc etc

is he denying being half like Mike Tirico denies being black?

y'all mad lol

He's kind of right though.

y'all be mad

White Americans are literally trash, so no wonder the black people they forced to live there learnt to be even trashier.

Should just reset that whole continent

>y'all

>the people who built the most powerful nation in world history are literally trash
interesting way of looking at things, you filthy greaseball.

>infinite resources
>infinite space
>slave labour

Yea thats not a mystery or a reason you aren't trash. Try playing the game off of beginner mode.

then why didn't the italians come over here and mine some of those infinite resources? your candy ass was too busy making meatballs and sleeping through the workday. and if you think those slaves could have done anything on their own then you should take a look at the squalor they were living in before they were brought here.

>trashbag response to prove you aren't a trashbag

cry more

>Trayvon Martin shooting was justified
lol k

looks like my work is done here.

we take more sacks than we gained passing yards
>y'all mad

>we

He didn't even vote.

Btfo. Its because they're lazy fucks.

Outside of the culinary world Italy is completely irrelevant.

y'all so fuckin mad

Spoken like a true nigger.

>a guy from Brazil calling me a nigger
Internet is a wonderful place, ain't it?

>romans didn't have slaves

zimmerman was found not guilty in a court of law. if tray tray didn't want to zimmerman to shoot him he shouldn't have attacked him.

Really makes you think

You didn't build shit though, it was your jewish corporations using slave labour.

>zimmerman was found not guilty in a court of law
That doesn't prove it was a justified execution, but that the American "justice" system is a joke. Your whole system is made to keep the black man down

Don't remember Great Britain, Rome or the Byzantines being built by white Americans

>Killing someone black
>Ever justified

lmao you're totally right brah XD who is this goy tryna kid? I bet he doesn't even know what year it is!

israel didn't even exist until after world war 2 you uneducated nigger.

we could flatten any of those civilizations with one aircraft carrier.

ITT: Bachelor of Arts students

>Judaism was invented at the same time as the State of Isreal
Is that what you learn in American schools?

judaism doesn't have anything to do with classic americana.

>great britain aka gun powder vs stick thrower
>byzantium aka greko-roman rubble and ruins
m8, China and the Mongols is where it's at.

Yes, it does

Your country was just another 3rd world country with no law until the late XIX century, early XX. Jews helped to develop your country and made it the greatest in the world by the 50s

why the fuck are you using roman numerals? and specifically which jews helped make this country the greatest in the world? they didn't build the railroads, they didn't build the cities, they didn't hold office, they didn't do shit but open banks. well after the country was already established as a first world nation.

Ruman numerals are used as ordinals

XX means "Twentieth"

> believing the "slaves built America" meme

This is just shitposting, right?

He forgot to add
>I don't vote so my opinion should be immediately discarded

They built your banks and Hollywood which are the main reasons why you're the most relevant country in the world right now.

You owe a lot to the jews, this is probably why you handed over the power over your country to them now.

>this flag
>that post
KEK

hollywood is irrelevant, the banks are irrelevant, they could be run by anybody. i'm talking about infrastructure and raw military power. and the jews have nothing to do with that at all.

Literally what is white american culture?

>baseball
>tuna casserole
>pick up trucks
>prescription drug abuse

Cant think of anything else

Baseball is part of the spic culture

White American culture is dubstep and watch their wives get fucked by a black guy

>why did the trashiest italians go to the trashiest nu nation?

Uhh I wonder?

it is everything you have, had, or ever will have from now on. because without white americans this country would be a tribal wasteland ruled by hispanic warlords.

niggers literally say yall and their other shitty slang because they know it annoys people

>wasteland

N America would be the most beautiful place on earth if it wasn't littered with ugly cities, trailer parks and obese people.

There are more white people who say yall than black peeople who say yall

Stop being racist for one second

i don't think you really understand just how large north america is, because if it was "littered" with cities as you say then our population would be approaching the trillions. there's plenty of natural landscape to see. but despite that i doubt we even come close to the natural beauty of africa.

Aaron Rodgers, because I wonder whether the takes it or gives it

he*

He forgot about his flag

Hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole is literally your most valuable asset.

You would never get away with all the things you did in the past if there wasn't a entertainment industry that made half of the world see life through your eyes, almost making half the world American so to speak ("we all live in America")

This is what the Soviets didn't get, they tried to rule by force.
Americans gave Western Europe Elvis Presley, Star Wars and Coca Cola, while all the Russians gave Eastern Europe was orders.
This is why Eastern Europeans broke up with the Russians and hate them more than anything now.

But the Russians now realized that and now also started to play the media game, and ironically it proves to be especially effective in the United States.....

Blacks built america

White Americans must get so triggered by this fact

>we

WE

no, our most valuable asset is by far the US Navy. everyone is afraid of our submarines and aircraft carriers and it keeps other countries in line, not fucking with us or our allies. the media doesn't mean anything. it just caters to the current demographic, it has no identity, it has no purpose other than to distract people from reality.

>my vote matters

black slaves performed menial tasks that white children could have done if they weren't there to do it for them. the railroads and the coal mines built america, and that type of work can only be done by professionals.

>rationialising your blind racism
I actually feel bad for you, imagine living with so much hate inside

>muh evil white boogyman

>we

What part of African-American is Kaepernick from?

Nobody fucks with Russia and China (and their allies, otherwise North Korea and Assad would have stopped existing a long time ago) as well because of their powerful militaries.

But there is one thing the Russians and the Chinese don't have: cultural hegemony
This past century was the American century, mainly because of your globally recognized entertainment industry, which was mainly built up by the jews, after Edison Studios and the other MPPC studios chased them out of New York City and they had to go to LA

Yes

But why are you using them, you filthy shitskin coon nigger black mandingo spook?

none of that matters, entertainment media is not what makes a country great. it doesn't matter if other countries watch our movies or listen to our music. our greatest asset is our military and the infrastructure that it protects.

Again, having a powerful military is not exclusive in this world, having such a global cultural impact is.

Also, your military is becoming increasingly irrelevant anyway, since future wars will be fought over the internet and with machines.

There is no way you can successfully invade China and probably even Russia and they can't successfully invade you, so the only way to fight each other is on a virtual basis.

Every money you spend on new warships, attack helicopters etc. is wasted money (except for your military contractors of course, this is why they lobby so hard) when it comes to dealing with countries such as China.

i never said it was exclusive, so i have no idea why you're pointing that out. i just said that it's our greatest asset. wars are being fought with conventional weapons right now. i know it's easy to forget that living in your parent's cozy house but it's happening right now, and it will continue to happen until something ends mankind as we know it.

>Nobody fucks with Russia
have you been living under a rock for the past forever

>y'all work
>we gibs me dat

Your conventional weapons will be useless against China.
Also the cyberwar is pretty much already underway, it's only that your enemies haven't managed to make a big enough impact with it yet (I personally don't believe Hillary lost because of Russian hacking and misinformation)
Time to wake up.

Also, I don't live with my parents anymore, but I'm currently here for christmas. Not sure what exactly that has to do with our discussion, but fyi

Everyone who tried, lost badly (except for Poland that one time, but that was centuries ago)

>China

>powerful militaries

They have literally one aircraft carrier and outdated weapons. We have by far the better military industrial complex so China beating us in any scenario other than economic war is ludicrous.

You're stupid, in terms of wars alone Japan absolutely humiliated Russia and basically caused the collapse of the country in 1904, and then they were humiliated again and forced into submission by your own country in 1918 (Read up on the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk). They were also fucked up in Afghanistan by the US (by proxy). And that's just wars, they are constantly being "fucked with" by others powers both diplomatically and economically. Have you forgotten about the past few years? Russia's current economic situation is a direct result of the USA and EU fucking with them. People always say that Russia got away with fucking up Ukraine etc just because NATO didn't start a military conflict over it, just take a look at Russia's GDP growth rates since all the sanctions. The ruble is less than worthless and the government has resorted to pathetic posturing over its neighbors to ensure people keep taking them seriously.

You're stupid.

why? does china have mechs or something i don't know about? why do THEY continue to build conventional weapons if they have a secret warfare tactic that doesn't require them? face it nerd, conventional warfare is here to stay. just because you read a few online news articles about hackers doesn't mean anything. that's in the realm of intelligence anyway, not military. we will always need our armies.

what does marching, sitting down, and speaking up do?

I'm talking about "fucking with" in terms of "successfully invading"

The US cannot possibly successfully invade China or Russia.
And since that is the ultimate goal in a conflict, conventional weaponry is not capable of achieving that.
You have a better chance to force a country into submission by taking control over it through cyber warfare or the subtle spread of propaganda.
That's the ways of war of the future.

The US is wasting so much tax money on its military, because of the powerful military lobby in the country.

you don't know anything about war. why do you think invading a country is the ultimate goal in a conflict? we could be fighting over any number of chinese or russian territories that aren't on the mainland. or fighting over a different country entirely, like the Suez Crisis. and if you think it's impossible for us to invade either of those countries, not only do you know nothing about war, but you certainly know nothing about our military capabilities.

Get your asses back to Sup Forums all of you.

Wow, I like how he switched it around the 4th time. That makes it stick a lot more than if it had just said "y'all mad" again

>I'm talking about "fucking with" in terms of "successfully invading"
Ok, then ignoring this shifting of the goalposts by a few miles, you were still wrong. Since the example you mentioned Britain, France, Japan and Germany have all successfully invaded and enforced their demands on Russia.

>All these mad whitebois ITT

SMDH

>And since that is the ultimate goal in a conflict
stopped reading
the goal is to get the enemy to do what you want, invading is a means to achieve that goal - not the goal itself.