Mommy

We post proper mommies.

>Post the role they play, not the actress, in compliance with rule 2.

reminds me of my own mom

Why is there two of this thread?

not an actress, but tv related

Why ARE their two of these threads.

Please learn to complain in proper English.

MOMMY

>nigellalawson

DAFUQ, she's 56. How's she still so tight?

>drug addict
>mommy

No ma'am!

there can be only one

Mommy smoking is bad for you

she is gorgeous, no doubt

>me on the right

MOMMY!

MILK

I WANT

YAAAAAASSSSSS

>Auntie, I want to play!

>Why do you look so nervous user?

>Are you embarrassed to be on a date with mommy?

you know, I read somewhere that women can sometimes get orgasms from their babies sucking on their nipples.

imagine BHD or Blanchet breastfeeding you and you give them an orgasm, I mean you're not even 1 yet and you're already getting milfs all hot and bothered

>Look at me when I'm talking to you user.

>Stop looking down.

Chastain - loving mommy who misses her recently passed away husband very much (who you look a lot like)
BDH - supportive aunty who helps you and mommy in any way imaginable
Hendricks - friendly neighbor who invites you over for cookies when her abusive husband is away
Blunt - strict teacher that knows your tragic home situation and frequently asks you stay afternoons for special sessions
BIel - twofaced babysitter that watches you when mommy goes out; sweet and kind when mommy is around but shows her true colors when youre alone together
Vergara - mommys spicy best friend that you often spend time and play fun games with
Beckinsale - mommys no-nonsense work rival/frienemy invited over to discuss business on occasion and goes after you to get back at your mommy
Eva - mommys and auntys strange cousin that inherits grandpapas decrepit old house in town and meets you for the first time at his funeral - grows very fond of you
Cotillard - your talented foreign tutor mommy hires to stay up with you late nights and push you through school
Theron - the reserved child psychiatrist youre taken to due to your constant sexual abuse
Evangeline - the local preacher that you often visit for some spiritual guidance when you are especially pent up
Adams - stressed-out accountant your mommy hires to help her affairs whose serious personality comes down as she befriends you intimately
Farmiga - local shopkeeper that runs a tidy store with her much younger sisters and who frequently has you running errands for her in exchange for delicious rewards
Gemma - wealthy reckless woman treated like royalty in your small town who takes a liking to you as a plaything
Tomei - mommys cougar yoga instructor who invites you to stretch with her

BABY WANT FUCKING MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't you at least have uploaded some pics faggot?

Also Beckinsale is wrong, she's an absolute slut even though she usually doesn't show it, she occasionally drops her immens perviness.

>You hungry honey?

Pure autism

You fucking respect that man and his hard work.

Hey man I didnt write the thing!

Spooky moms are fun especially when they traumatise their daughters.

Afflecks grabbin dat ass boi

>play-fighting with auntie bryce
>she uses her thick body to pin you down and force you into submission
>it's all giggles and fun until suddenly you become fully aware the warmth and softness of auntie bryce's delicious thickness all pressed up close against you
>can't help but start to feel horny
>all of a sudden you have an erection and auntie bryce has noticed it pressing against her
what do??

you just KNOW

Betty is my go-to tv mommy

Tihcccc

>No Nana Visitor

Need a high rez version, stat!

Stare her in the eyes intently so she know whats up and have her respond how she wants

Someone post the webM

Gina Gershon doesn't get enough play in these threads, she's 56.

user

WANT

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

54, still FAF though

>Its a mommy makes me sleep in the cage under her bed episode

DA JOKAH BAYBEE and Batman himself.

Delete this

how she get pregnant?

Why do I go to this board again...

this thread has give me a literal boner

A male inserted his penis into her vagina and then he ejaculated.

>tfw Sup Forums gave me an armpit fetish

I saw a girl adjust her hair like that and it gave me a half chub ffs

Kill yourself then write some more

to click on and respond to threads you arent interested in because your life has no meaning.

>Mom raises me
>Strained relationship but still love her
>She gets breast cancer and recovers but it comes back and spreads so she is hospitalised
>Horny thirteen year old
>Spend one day during summer break masturbating all day
>Neighbors and relatives tell me I should go to the hospital today but don't specify why
>Ignore them because I'm too busy masturbating
>Go to watch Spiderman 2 with my brother
>My Dad pulls us out of film because my mother has deteriorated and slipped into a coma
>Get to the hospital and she dies
>If I had gotten there earlier instead of jerking off I would have been able to speak to her one last time
>Grieve hard with feelings of guilt and shame wrapped up in my growing sexuality
>Find it difficult to get off without thoughts of her and what I did invading
>Eventually just accepted those thoughts and started jacking off to her memory
>Still wack off to the thought of her to this day and only get turned on by women with her physique

Therapy is long overdue. Love you mom. Would give anything to do things over differently

Why did the lesbian allow this?

it's too much to handle

>Neighbors and relatives tell me I should go to the hospital today but don't specify why

you think somebody would have clued you in and dragged your ass down to the hospital

Hey user! I like your new SKS. Lets go to the range to test it.

You're not embarrassed to go to range with mommy?

right?
how can one resist all that luscious thickness

There's only one main mommy you fucking dumbshits

Why does she not stop eating?

I used to cum in my underwear to leave a rotting spot. I wanted to get a reaction out of my mom, but she never told me anything and still kept washing my clothes. Still, I am not into MILFs, I am more into prepubescent girls.

Younger women are more beautiful. Older women are more sexually attractive.

What do?

S-Stop user

>perfect feet
>perfect body
>gorgeous face

what's the catch?