What's keeping you from killing yourself, Sup Forums?

What's keeping you from killing yourself, Sup Forums?

Breathing.

knowing im better than ppl who are weak

cause i remember what it was like to be happy.

i know what i need to be happy and i have another chance to grab for it. I just need to wit a few months.

I've accepted myself as I am, knowing there's a chance for me to improve in small ways, rather than constantly fail to live up to my ideals. Also I just got into anime and the amount of free content is exciting.

paying off my student debt, so .. eh doesnt matter just paying off what i owe

GODDAMN /THREAD

My girlfriend

/Thread

Lately Boxing, but my body is getting fucked up and soon the answer will be probably "nothing"

Got a gf, a dog, a sweet apartment, and disposable income. OK if stressful job. Taking 5 vacations this year. I'm not checking out any time soon.

They make a whiskey for that.

Food and money

These digits OP these digits.

What's so cool about that?

not desiring to kill myself keeps me from killing myself?

Closest I was to doing it, what stopped me was the fact I couldn't be sure if Hell existed or not. That got me thinking more about the afterlife and whether religion was bullshit or not and less about the fucked up thoughts that made me drive to the top of a parking garage and get on the ledge. [spoiler]I didn't jump[/spoiler]

>I still hate myself though
>the way my life is going I might go back and see if I can do it this time

Sudden financial burden on those around me.

Not much. A thin line of hope that I will have a different mind set in the future that is more positive than the one I have now.

Injustice 2 comes out in 3 goddamn days and I already pre-ordered it.

It would be just my luck for a wrench to be thrown into those plans somehow (like if my PS4 just up and stopped working, for example) but otherwise, I'm going to keep breathing for a little while longer.

My kid as im the only one she has.

A certain friend still being alive

vento aureo anime

the red pill

I have to save up enough to pay for my last expenses, you know, funeral and shit.

The fact that it would hurt.

>tried to blow my head off with roommates M9 in January.

>I was piss drunk and the roommate had the ammo.

>I put the gun in my mouth anyways with hope that the clip was loaded

>click, nothing.

>tfw can't die

>try to convince roommate to give me just one round

>nothappening.jpg

>go to bed bummed out

>wake up and go to hospital because of face injury from abusive ex the night before

>still drunk during stitches

>tell my story of my night

>get transferred to suicide ward

>not allowed to own a fire arm for 5 years

>tfw I won't be able to kill myself for 5 years

>I have no money because I get raped by child support so drug overdose is off the books

>I'll kill myself one day

Hope

being quite above average

Just jump off a bridge

Just waiting. I got some lethal insecticide I'm saving for sometime after mother's day.

Checked. Also, user bro, I recently had a lot of the same worries. The piece of advice I offer you will sound sooo cliche, but ya need to trust me on this. Think about giving yourself to God and accepting Christ into your life.
>inb4 christ cuck
Honestly, it has made my life much less empty than it was. I no longer feel that lonely void of hopelessness. It's incredible, give it some thought.

Determination, positivity, and the fact that hard work pays of albeit slowly.

This pic.

Anyone remember when eyes first developed and that creature went on to consume a whole lotta shit? Bout to happen again. :)

I'm just really lazy

What you on about?

Meh, the usual: fear of punishment in the afterlife, don't want to hurt the few people who I know love me, a small, persistent hope that my life might get better, and, finally, a strong fear of missing out if our incompetent, fuck-up of a president manages to start WWIII.

Just waking up, don't mind me

I have a three year old child...good enough reason?

Yep, you made it to the other side. All you really need is someone to give your life to.

I might have considered this, but virtually every Evangelical Christian I've met has been a garbage human being beneath a carefully constructed and fastidiously-maintained moral facade.

You have a kid and yet youre getting involved with bitches capable of domestic violence, getting shitfaced and attempting suicide.

Get your fucking shit together man youre living the wrong kind of life. Go to work hike once in a while go out to eat once in a while be around positive people when you feel like socializing and see your kid on weekends or half the time.

If your town is 100% ghetto move.

It's literally just occultism. Has it's pros and cons. Careful who ya call garbage...

Thats a happa... mine was fucking meek and annoying as shot. Turns me off seeing that pic.

Your evolution slam poetry woos me user

Why's that?

Lack of a shotgun.

Yep this right here. Almost all christians are judgemental pricks that think they are above everyone. And have no regards for the actual moral practices of Christianity.

I'm getting around to it I just have some loose ends I need to tie up and I'll be finished.
Then the big sleep.
It cant come soon enough tbh.
Everything is just shit.
I don't even think I could be truly happy if I was in a situation I wanted.
Mainly because I'm used to feeling sad or angry or depressed.
I don't even feel like a human being anymore.

>It's literally just occultism. Has it's pros and cons.
You know nothing of occultism.
It has no pros. Its literally mental enslavement

>Careful who ya call garbage...
What the fuck are you gonna do about it

As scared as I am of hope, I want to find it again. If other people never go through with it, so can I.

>Careful who ya call garbage...
Fuck you faggot.

My life hasn't reached that point of shittiness enough yet to do it, It ain't particularly gratifying, either.

Dude I have fucked up my life so hard and I'm so mentally unstable that there is nothing that can bring me happiness. I'm totally fucking over this shit. It's just stupid. I'm just going through the day by day motions at this point waiting for the opportunity to blow my head off.

But thanks for caring.

I've tried so many times, but I'm just too much of a coward.

That shit fails sometimes. I don't want to fuck it up.

Sup Forums

Kingdom Hearts 3 tbh

cowardice

the internet

hate

The chance that I get my oneitis back.
Music.
If I'm dead I can't cum and cumming feels really really good.
My Mummy.

happiness

a big dick