I'm starting to think China is pretty cool, I think I'm being brainwashed in some way. I need help Sup Forums...

I'm starting to think China is pretty cool, I think I'm being brainwashed in some way. I need help Sup Forums... Please tell me exactly why China is bad and why I should dislike it

Looking at it on google maps it looks so developed and almost completely the same as the first world.

They aren't religious fanatics or fat blobs like Americans... they're actively working hard towards a better future...They aren't military interventionists like America... It doesn't feel right that I should be thinking this positively about them

helppppp

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/chinese-cheating-and-the-sat-scandal-the-global-tong-war-over-test-scores
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrgSqFl7Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They eat dogs

They eat dogs

They are better than both Americans and Russians and I hope they take over soon

They torture dogs to make their meat more tender, I'm not even memeing.

Also the vast majority of the population is piss-poor.

they are great people actually. really peaceful (especially compared to murricans), hard-working and have a pretty high iq on average. their country went through many wars, they had bloodthirsty insane neughbours (like the japanese empire) but still manage to develop the country.
the chinese are the good guys and are our greatest ally

Embrace Chinese OP.
Marry Chinese qt.
You will make Australia a favor by this.

dont resist
send aussie qties plsss (pic related)

>they had bloodthirsty insane neughbours (like the japanese empire)
I think you forgot the Russians who also stole like half their northern lands

No worse than Burgers really.
>muh dogs
Fuck off, if it's acceptable for other animals it should be acceptable for dogs

It sounds cynical but in modern history China has had much much worse aside from russia

Mosey onto a website called liveleak.com, type "china" into the search bar, and watch any video.

>chinese "qt"
Theres literally no such thing. Only superbetas and/or autists will tell you otherwise.

it sounds cynical but china was also a blood thirsty monster

Chinese government massacred their own citizens for peacefully protesting in 1990's during Tiananmen Square protests. They are suffering.
Further, the communist rule seems to have desensitized the populace. I've seen videos of people ignoring a toddler lying on the street after three different people have run him over.
Obviously, torturing dogs and cats is something which they do as well.

but I can do the same for America and honestly come up with worse stuff

It still is. Not to mention the fact that its modern "culture" is even more toxic than that of the West.

In comparison to? Most of China's conflicts were internal.

I admit that scandis din do nuffins though, aside from the swedish empire

Gommunism.

Tiananmen Square was such a huge mistake. They suffered significantly both economically and in public image of China, which they have been working very hard to improve. I think they learned a valuable lesson from that and wouldn't do such a thing again but I could be very wrong.

>>it looks so developed and almost completely the same as the first world.

are you serious? or you think western china is not a part of china? eastern china is highly developed, yet western china is complete shithole, not to mention smog

Is the smog worse in the east? I would have thought it would be worse in the densely populated areas.

But from what I saw the east was comparable to rural areas in developed countries

Do they still take organs from political prisoners?

>"But America is worse!" == "China is good"

Nope.

Just because the Americans do some shady stuff doesn't make the Chinese more appealing.

>Believes in propaganda

Good goy, keep valuing money more than your own life.

China is getting better, mostly because people are more educated now. Give it few more decades, when the commies boomers all died out. Then China will be completely civilised.

Dog munchers

China is a depressing polluted gray totalitarian shithole where human life goes cheap. Of course, a Russian would think this is paradise. But no, there's nothing to like about the place and also OP is a poorly disguised diaspora. What does it tell you when most news you hear about China is about beating dogs, Foxconn worker suicides, human rights abuses, etc.

China is shit in a 1000 ways. But they're on the right track.
How they transition towards a free society and even if they do transition will be the most important event of the current century.

They're just not as bad
Not that good, but western propaganda (or Sup Forums if you're a damn neet) makes them have a low standard to begin with.
So if you see a man eating random stuff other than dogs you'll be like WHAT THE FUCKKKK THEY'RE ACTUALLY NOT EATING HUMAN BABIES OR DOG WOW I'M IMPRESSED and if you see some average dude helping some other kid stand up you'll be like DUDE WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK HE DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HIM WIH A KNIFE OR RAN THROUGH WITH A BIKE OR SOMETHING. So just start to realize they're okay. Just okay.

I don't think it's possible. Chinese history has always been of an all powerful authoritarian government that micromanages citizens' lives. CCP is not different from established Chinese political culture over the last 3000 years.

Citing history is a fallacy when you don't account for change in context.
Europe was ruled by kings for centuries, now it isn't.
Change is an inevitably like death.

That whole "game" thing that they want to use to control peoples lives was creepy as fuck. I wonder what happened with that

Democracy and representative government have always been in Europe's genes since antiquity since in European tradition, the king was not a god, he was merely first among equals and was supposed to be advised by his great men. The idea of an all power divine emperor is an Asiatic thing. Back in ancient Greece, they were noting the difference between themselves and Eastern absolutisms like the Persian empire.

>peacefully protesting
oh look another know-it-all Chinese expert making conclusions after reading articles about 1989 Tiananmen Square "massacre" from NYT or BBC. Guess what? The majority Chinese think Jiang did nothing wrong, and I wish I was born earlier so I could tank those "peaceful" terrorists myself

kek, bro
chinks are shit
I have been dealing with them for 12 years and they are the worst of the worst, after 12 years I have not meet any honest chinese person

ching cheng

says el peru-ANO

Look, I don't say I'm an expert but are you sure that you're not buying into state propaganda? What can possibly warrant shooting a bunch of students protesting for free speech?
By the way, what do most Chinese think of Mao Zedong?

Give us some stories

I can second this, the chinese would sell their own mother if they could.

Swiss and Mexicans also eat dogs.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how horrible!

Tiananmen was required. Chinese have proven they can't handle lack of centralized power.

I remember paying for yours afew days ago, maybe you have some chinese blood in you too?

Could be since I'm vietnamese stupid chinese cunt.

What happend to KTM?

You are a fucking idiot if you think what buzzfeed potrays as China is representative.

By this logic all Americans are gun loving fat fucks and Spaniards sleep all day.

Stop eating up ever stereotype like a spanish college girl eats semen

>viets in belgium
really is an interesting world

>KTM
you mean KMT? having quite some trouble as tsai descends into populism. She has done considerable damage to this country's political system and is ironically making the PRC look better in comparison.

I used to defend taiwan some time ago untill I realised a nationalist china is long gone. Ironically with it's embrace of capitalism the CCP is also changing too, so who knows what both will look like in a decades time.

Fuck you Italian pussy

Democracy in Greece was a small experiment, you can point to many kings, like those of Sparta and like Macedonia. The overemphasis of our democratic history is the result of a modern selective bias.
How much of rome was a republic and how much was mad emperors and generals turned into dictators?

Lots of Chinese government slaves in this thread. I am on to you.

Yeah, agree with this. They're just people. Many good and many bad

That ended about a decade ago

Also, not like dead people need them

Way to completely ignore the rest of my post, but ok. The big problem with East Asia is that they have collective culture that discourages individuality.

its more of a one way street sorry, we get all your girls lols

>state propaganda
that's your "western" mindset, although indians can hardly be considered westerners. Our "state propaganda" agency call itself the central govt broadcast, and they are being very honest with us, they don't call themselves "independent news" to push their agendas

>a bunch of students protesting for free speech
when the students were holding artificial bombs and starting to kill our soldiers, they deserve exactly what happened to them, one of their leader 柴玲Chai ling, fled to the US with her USA passport and live a good life as a Chinese activist ever since, too bad some innocent students buy into her bullshit, and she now believe in Jesus LOL
tbqhwy, my father was gonna go protesting there but he found out it was a good ol' american trap so I'm glad he's not an idiot
>what do most Chinese think of Mao Zedong
we agree with Deng rating him 7/10, made poor judgements but still the most honorable leader of PRC

Wow.. you are brainwashed and have rationalized your country's failures as success. All countries have done bad things. Stop falling for propaganda and realize that we can all do better

But Citizens' lives matter more than soldiers' lives

You do know what credit history/insurance history/criminal background checks are, right?

>the students were holding artificial bomb

Just out of curiosity what does a natural bomb look like?

>What can possibly warrant shooting a bunch of students protesting for free speech?

Lmao wut

The event that sparked it was butthurt at black africans, followed by a CCP official going rogue to try gaining political points, and finally butthurt at the closure of major SOE's.

There's a reason Deng ordered the crackdown.

brainwashed how? pls enlighten me.
Also fun fact: 洗脑brainwash is a Chinese phrase to describe the westerners

so soldiers aren't citizens?

by artificial bomb I mean those which can be easily made, don't know the exact word for it

Constipated indian with bad stomach gas and 嗲火气 up the butt

Butthurt "Viet" selfhating cuckold detected

Go back to your shithole worse dumpster of China country

>so who knows what both will look like in a decades time.
Knowing east asians, either the exact same or in chaos.

Provide evidence for this.

Rude

>hard-working
because they are soulless

>pretty high iq on average
i suspect those to be false, china is notorious for fake statistic and cheating.

Chinese are criquet, they have no manner, loud and have an hideous languague with a robot style mentality. I don't understand what people find in them.

>Australia
>6% Chinese
>3% Chinese male
>3% Chinese female
>2.5 million Chinese in total
>780 million Chinese women in China

Wow I responded to bait

I'm actually the slave of your government.

Unironically until I pay off the Air Force academy debt.

That must be why the Pope, literally God's voice on Earth used to nominate emperors and kings for centuries

Kings had literally a divine right to rule, like chinks and their heavenly mandate

Every country has fake statistics lmao

You are fucking delusional if you think Chinese/East Asians aren't smarter than most people in the world. PISA and other independent testing agencies confirm it, not to mention Taiwan (same genetics), HK, Singapore, or overseas Chinese communities.

i don't say that they are stupid but they are not smart as people says. Chinese are overrated insect

Its ok moor rapebaby

that's right I learned about your shameful history!

I'm here for Work Lee not a Belgian passport holder.

Do you feel like Taiwan should reunite with Mainland China or do you still feel independence is the best answer?

Their east coast is developed but most of the country is still poor and their people pretty much don't have rights which is shitty if you think people should have rights. I don't hate China though they have brought millions of people out of poverty so it is very complex.

Their loyalty is to the communist party, not to the chinese people.

China must unite with continental Europe and Russia and make Eurasia great again

MEGA

80% of all science and technological discoveries in recorded history came from people of European descent. East Asia's contributions to civilization are pretty meager and almost nothing at all in almost 1000 years.

Probabbly reunite eventually, they'll need it.

But that still doesn't make you smart chinese shit immigrant

all cheat on test anyway! vdare.com/posts/chinese-cheating-and-the-sat-scandal-the-global-tong-war-over-test-scores

Only copy copy no originality!!!

Chinese are shameful people!

Go back to make your babi pangang only good for kitchen!

I admire them for working for peanuts and eventually building a capitalist empire which will, if it hasn't already, dethrone the US. They could have said woe is me and blamed anyone else, but they didn't. That's respectable. They also have work conditions and environmental issues which make the US look European by comparison. I think they'll turn it around out of necessity and eventually grow to be as rich, fat, and lazy as we are now.

Are you Chinese or Taiwanese?

Being a gook myself, I can tell you that it is shit. Most non-mainland chinese loathe mainlanders, and they are right to do so. The CCP has also wiped out our culture and our history and are now holdin China back. It 50 years time it might be turn out to be better than US/USSR but right now there isn't much to admire.

Chinese singaporean, but mum is taiwanese

It'll be an economic reunion, taiwan atm is stagnating and tsai isn't helping either.

China is great

Well, collectivism helped them in some regards too if you think about how they could manage huge populations qiete early on.
Its a different way to govern and life but it must not be an inferiour one as their countries history was definitly not always one of failure.

One huge environmental difference is that they actually acknowledge scientific consensus on climate change, unlike America. They are apparently undergoing huge changes in recent years to fix their environmental issues but it's still a bit new

absolutely based my lad

the Duke was best general though

Thank Trump and the Republicans for that. At least the Chinese acknowledge that they need to change their policies on emissions and are taking appropriate steps towards it.

>why China is bad and why I should dislike it
Because whites are insecure, scared of their shadow and butthurt as fuck.

In 50 years time Trump scrapping the TPP and thinking about scrapping Paris are going to end up marking the tipping point from when the USA really began it's slide from hyperpower status. He's voluntarily handing China the opportunity to expand it's leader status

>Their loyalty is to the communist party, not to the chinese people
LOL another western lie, Chinese soldiers aren't your typical American soldiers, they are not the guardians of the "world peace", they are only guardians to PRC citizens. When shit happens to our people, they will sacrifice themselves for us. 2008 earthquake, Libya or Yemen crisis, they were there every single time when we needed them, see it yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=vZrgSqFl7Xo

*Jiang & Deng

Your posts are kind of making me hate China

>At least the Chinese acknowledge that they need to change their policies on emissions and are taking appropriate steps towards it.
CCP puts out a lot of propaganda, don't they?

You actually need to do more with cleaning up your pollution, top ten city lists in terms of pollution frequently mention indian cities too.

best general is Renpa

nope, China was like this little kid in the class the strong kids used to bully, of course they now hate it when that little kid is growing strong every day

like I give a fuck, you mean nothing. Your politicians are all preparing their arses to China and there's nothing you can do about it :^)

Agreed. New Delhi's air is severely populated. The river are toxic.
The government is taking few minor steps like banning certain types of engines but nothing substantial like the Chinese government did. There's a lot more action required from our government.

At the end of the day your aesthetic preferences are always going to play a role, it's not just rational thought. And when you start to like a country, you will see it's positive sides more and more.
I'm convinced one could grow to like any country if you spend enough time (except for strait-edge border non-countries like in Africa).
I like China too, historically and aesthetically but also the current China. But if I weren't to like China, I might name smog, spitting on the ground and other uncouthness of the rural population, the fact that they can't form proper queues, that in the city everyone only cares for himself much more than here, that the government can do with you what they want including relocating you if you're in their way, that there's corruption, that there's scamming, that there's little in the way of consumer protection, that the legal system is probably far less "fair" than ours, and so on and so on
But the point is, go on liking China if you like China and don't worry so much, there's plenty to like about China.

They did halt the production of more coal based power plants. A big step in the right direction, tbqh

> of course they now hate it when that little kid is growing strong every day
China will never be truly strong or stable for so long as it has a totalitarian system of government. It is basically a kleptocracy designed to enrich the CCP leadership.