Can we get a sissygasm thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/u8d45488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eroshare.com/u8d45488

god damn i'm straight but there is nothing more powerful than a prostate orgasm

Bump

Oh god so much cum. Moar!

Any links to some good videos like these? Whenever I try to look I keep finding gross looking dudes and it kills my boner.

Same problem here.

this is the gayest fucking shit ever
cant you guys just admit you wanna suck a big fat fucking faggot nigger cock?

i mean really, this is the most degenerate shit this side of fluffy threads

you fucking homos are so desperate and you think that just because it's a tranny itll be as desperate as you and fuck you in the ass

sage goes in all fucking fields

this is now a wallpaper thread

you guys are the type of people who flip over on their backs and shoot their loads all over their own faces and in their mouths

seriously just get grindr if you fucking homos wanna get a dick in your mouth and ass
then again youre probably so goddamn fat that you cant get a dude to fuck you either

even a tranny with their mental illnesses probably wouldnt even touch you guys with a ten foot pole

just fucking kill yourselves already

here OP you fucking faggot

/gif/ has these 50 of these threads every fucking day

go there and stop infecting us with your garbage

Sup Forums is full of garbage already but this shit deserves to stay in its containment board you fucking piece of shit colon dwelling prostate ramming mouth breather

bet you cant even make it up two flights of stairs without complaining and having to wipe your sweat off with your fedora

the only thing more cancerous than these threads is the fucking captcha

Someone tell these people no one cares about who you fuck once you graduate highschool

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

i dont even know why im posting my wallpapers

i just want you guys to know THERES NO SUCH THING AS CHICKS WITH DICKS ONLY DUDES WITH TITS

as long as you admit youre a fucking homo and these are dudes cumming that youre jacking off to its cool

but pretending these are girls is fucking wrong
i bet you wont even watch these videos with sound, seeing as then youll really here how manly their sick ass nasty "moans" are

we need to go back to 1942 where you sick fuckers are burned and worked to death in camps

meanwhile im here actually contributing something that people might want to see

while youre sitting there with a finger in your ass pretending that youre being fucking by some dude

all you want to do is drink cum from a mentally ill degenerate fuck

you are exactly what is wrong with this world
id rather be around a bunch of trannys than a bunch of people who want to be fucked by trannys

>i bet you wont even watch these videos with sound, seeing as then youll really here how manly their sick ass nasty "moans" are
you are correct because i like the fantasy behind it, not the reality, kind of like how people watch hentai or fake rape vids

tell me more, but get angry about it.

OP go to /gif/ where people actually care about this disgusting sick shit

this is MY THREAD NOW. EVERYONE POST WALLPAPERS AND ANYTHING THAT ISNT SOME FUCKING FAGGOT PRETENDING A GIRL WITH A DICK WANTS TO CUM ON HIM

>like the fantasy behind it

so you admit then that its a dude with tits and all you want is a man to cum all over your face

MY FUCKING THEAD NOW

OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT
EVERY. GODDAMN. DAY.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

10/10 NOTHING MAKES ME MADDER THAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO ACTUALLY BE SOMETHING BUT JUST WANT TO GET FUCKED BY DUDES

ALL HOMOS MUST DIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we have boards for this

go to /hc/ or /hm/ or /h/ or /gif/ or literally the 10 other boards where people want to see this

im so fucking tired of seeing these goddamn threads every goddamn day when i scroll down the board

fuck I hope you fucking die and rot in hell with your beloved trannys bukkaking you every goddamn die while you get pineapples shoved up your ass and routinely shit on by burly ass men with tits

LOOK AT THIS TURTLE. LOOK AT IT.

even it wants to be fucked by its heterosexual partner

aint no animals except disgusting filthy braindead humans who think this shit is OK

even the ducks who have gay necrophiliac sex is more OK than this

be gay, be bi, be whatever, but dont pretend in any universe or timeline that this shit is even remotely OK

Preach it

MMMMMMMMMM YOU LIKE THIS OP?!

MMMMMMMM YEAH THIS GET YOU GOING OP?!?!?!

You got issues, man.

OH YEAH LOOK AT THIS BABE
ISNT "SHE" SO FUCKING SEXY

DONT YOU JUST WANT "HER" CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE?!

thank you for reminding me to filter 'sissy'

ive got issues?

you want men dressed like women with fake tits to cum on you
and ive got issues. right-o chap buddy friend m8

sure, im the one, right, totally, got it

fucking faggot

MMMMMMMMMM DEM LIPS, DONT YOU JUST WANT "HER" TO CUM IN "HER" ON MOUTH AND KISS YOU?!

This is cool. I'm real happy for that lady.

....a little bit....yea...

You seem angry
Want a cigar?

oyeah, just look at how sexy this "GIRL" is

dont you just want to see "HER" cum?

You can tell us the truth, you're mad at yourself, aren't you?
Be honest. Your father won't judge you here.

"LADY"

THIS IS WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU
THAT "LADY" AS XY CHROMOSOMES YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DEGENERATE

"SHE" CANNOT GET PREGNANT
"SHE" CANNOT BREASTFEED
"SHE" DOES NOT HAVE A CLITORIS
etc etc

FUCKING REEEEEEE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE GETTING HIV FROM ONE OF YOUR "GIRLS"

There is no way you are over the age of 12

MMMMMMMM YEAH

THESE "PEOPLE" HAVE NO MORALS

THEY ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING KIND OF "PEOPLE" IN THE WORLD
THEY ARE FAILURES AT LIFE AS MEN BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH PUSSIES AND THEN TURN THEMSELVES INTO "WOMEN" WITH SOME BELIEF THAT ITLL MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL OR THEY CAN GET SOME SICK FUCK SUGAR DADDY LIKE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM

THEN THEY REALIZE THEY CANT DO SHIT AS A "GIRL" EITHER BECAUSE THE FAILURE LIES IN THEIR BRAINS NOT THEIR SEX

MMMMMMMMM YEAH
OP YOU LOOOOVE DIS DONT YOU

Trap threads have been on Sup Forums for about 5 years to my knowledge, i dont know just how long youve been here but im gonna assume youre new. So im gonna be a big candy-ass and say, LURK MOAR FAGGOT

MMMMMMM YEAH OP

DONT YOU LIKE THIS "THICC" "GIRL"

DONT YOU WANT "HER" TO CUM ALL OVER YOU?!

omg please more also source

>5 years

I feel like it's been longer.

NOT NEW AT ALL FAGGOT
I DO THIS EVERY CHANCE I GET
FUCK YOU FOR BEING AS SICK AS YOU ARE IN THE BRAIN
YOU DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN A SLOW, SLOW PAINFUL DEATH
PREFERABLY BY TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR SEX AND HAVING IT GO WRONG
I HOPE THE ANESTHESIA GOES WRONG AND YOU FEEL EVERY CUT ON YOUR COCK AS ITS TURNED INTO A "VAGINA" AND FOLDED INTO YOUR STOMACH
I HOPE THAT YOU BLEED OUT INTERNALLY FROM BUTCHERING YOUR OWN COCK AND THINKING THAT LIFE AS A "GIRL" IS BETTER THAN LIFE AS A MAN

IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN, SOMEONE WHO WASNT A FUCKING PUSSY FUCK, YOUD KNOW THIS ALREADY: THAT BEING A MAN IS 10000000 TIMES PREFERABLE TO BEING A WOMAN, AND 9999999999999 TIMES PREFERABLE TO BEING A FILTHY DISGUSTING TRANSVESTITE

EVEN REAL WOMEN DONT TREAT TRANNIES LIKE WOMEN, AND MEN CERTAINLY DONT

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL EVER "ACCEPT" YOU IS OTHER MENTALLY ILL DEGENERATE SICK FUCKS WITH "oommggg body dysphoria" WHICH IS AS MUCH BULLSHIT AS RESLTESS LEG SYNDROME

Quads. Check em!

Why are there always so many "soldiers" from Americas faggot army in these trap threads?

What do we do about this?

all I see are nothing but 100% genuine women

I'm ok with it.

I'd actually rather be the trap.

Trigered, mfw trumpfags lurking traps thread instead doing anything else like reaproving their solid heterosexualty watching fast and the furious 15

Fast and the Furiously Angry 2 the Max; where in the world is Walkers Paul?

yes but more tits and pussy

Guess I'm disgusting. Also would you like some chips to go with your salt?

ass is ass, that boipucci looks better than womans ass (not gay btw)

>not gay btw
I'm sorry to inform you, but you are a giant faggot!

How is this technically possible?

He might fuck dudes in the ass, but nobody's a bigger faggot than attention-whoring jesusfags in a trap thread.

I'm having a hard time getting close to an orgasm, what is the best way to do it?

Lots of defensive people in this thread.. hmmm...

not fucked a guy or a trap in my life, was just seeing if I can trigger someone, and voila!

Check'd

b

>all of these hypersensitive basement-dwellers asshurt over gay shit in their precious foot fetish board

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sageing with pic

You guys are the 2 gayest things in this thread

>any questions?
Why do you declare your opinion as if it's objective? Whoever took the time to write that up was either underage or a 50 year-old who just figured out how to make memes.

God exists not, nor does Hell. Your sky despot had nothing to do with it. It was entirely up to the agency of a self-loathing lunatic brainfucked by an ancient cult.

Of course it's OK. You do what you want to do. Everyone else will do what they want to do. Sound good? Faggot.

"god" "created" fags, so he unwillingly created them then he isn't allpowerfull and thus a mere failure of a being

Many animals exibit homosexual behaviour, so it is natural.
What's unnatural is you trying to deny the fact that you're a cockmunching cumguzzling thonginbootywaring faggot

Fwuffy?

I forgot how easy it is to set /b off

Where is this picture taken from?

i want to suck a big fat nigger cock

everything alright,user?

OR

We just don't give a shit about sexuality, you can live in your binary world and we'll live in the one where sexuality is a spectrum at the very least, it's just one of the many things on Sup Forums we've fapped to.

did he really cum from nipple stimulation, or is there a hidden vibrator?