I am looking for movies that are really weird. To list a few and give you an idea; pink flamingos, naked lunch...

i am looking for movies that are really weird. To list a few and give you an idea; pink flamingos, naked lunch, harold and maude... And also looking for psychological movies that look real and are also psychotic-like. to list a few to get you an idea: august underground, serbian film, necromantik...

plz dont end up watching holy mountain

This movie's not extremely weird but trippy non the less: Brave New World

But maybe read the book first

already did

Ratard-o-tron
Blink 182 - First date
Begotten

Clockwork Orange
Cashback

Inland Empire

Enter the Void
What the Bleep Do We Know
Waking Life
Rocky Horror Picture Show (Tim Curry Edition)
A Clockwork Orange
2001: A Space Odyssey & 2010 (part 2)
The Fountain
Life of Pi
Cloud Atlas
Rubber Johnny (on youtube)
Doctor Strange
Donnie Darko
Altered States

in no particular order but Enter the Void is a recent fave of mine. It's as trippy as you can get, lots of dmt fractal simulation in it. Closest thing to a trip you will ever have without actually tripping.

tip: there is nothing recreational about heroic doses of shrooms or other hallucinagens. They are teachers and can be quite brutal.

Taxidermia
Gummo
Eraserhead
Necromentia
August underground
Henry: portrait of a serial killer

Viridiana

about anything David Lynch

Dune
Blue Velvet
(Eraserhead - already listed)

Eyes Wide Shut

These are the quintessential weird films. I'd add more if I weren't so fucing drunk

Train Spotting

tnx to all

Nice list. I have most of those

I love some good twisted art
ur welcome bro

The Short Films of Jordan Belson

Good luck finding them.

Same. I'm too drunk to wrack my brain for more

Enter the void is definitely weird but it is so fucking boring. I feel like one scene is at least an hour long. Bonus points for rubber Johnny though

Not so much feature movies but the Everything Is Terrible movies are crazy brainmelting mashups if you like weird shit

Visitor Q will fuck you up.

Vomit dolls

Fuck that holy mountain movie.
Especially the end when they just flip the prop table over and laugh and walk away

Check Alejandro jodorowski movies! Specially el topo , its unique and whole fucking experience you wont get the point of the movies at first seen but man you can not get your eyes of the screen , this movie is a piece of art.

You can also watch is other stuff but this one is the best.

Pic related

I actually enjoyed holly mountain. It s one of a kind to anyone who love movies.

You wont find in another movie what this one offer

Underrated thread

Marquise

Check out 'Bad Boy Bubby'

Eraserhead

Mordem

In B4 Hobo With a Shotgun

everything fine, but the life of pi isnt weird, at all, and i clean my butthole with doctor stranges moustache

speaking of japan,
try
>Executive Panda
>964 Pinnocchio
>Ichi the killer
and this sisnt weird its just a good samurai movie
>13 Assassins

fuckin a

agree the ending wasnt good, but it was colorful, full of imagery and had memorable characters

anything TROMA works out fine, especially the killer condom movie

Bad boy bubby

yeah but both movies are eye candy - essential for tripping

not advocating use of illegal dopes - be responsibibleotech

Benny's Video
Funny Games

Hentai Kamen
a mix of Borat and spiderman
theres also hentai kamen 2

Ballad of Jack and Rose - not so trippy but way fucked up

>ctrl+f
>no "In the Mouth of Madness"
Y'all should probably kill yourselves.

>anything David Lynch
THIS

While it's not a movie, I'd recommend watching the TV show Twin Peaks (also by Lynch) as it's very mindfucky. I haven't seen the movie (Fire Walk With Me) but heard it was god awful.