All joking aside

All joking aside

Was it ever explained where Zemo got the Rubber Bucky Mask?

I honestly don't even know who Zemo is

Was it ever explained what Loki was doing with the invading aliums? Like who they actually were and why he was their friend?

>He actually watched this POS

lol?

I honestly don't even know who Bucky is

In the directors cut the aliens were related to his old college roommate and they were looking for a job

>This was an actual plot point in a movie universally praised by actual movie critics
I cannot fathom how people honestly take critics seriously at this point.

>Civil War
>barely even a war
>barely even a battle
It was a squabble at best

>Sausage Party
>Ghostbusters 2016
>Praised by all critics
Yeah same here

WTF even were the Chitauri and why were they invading Earth? What was in it for them? Why was Loki involved? Who is Thanos? Why should I care?

Thanos sure is nice for employing a bunch of college drop-outs like that.

>Civil War
>No one dies
It was the most civil war ever fought.

Why are plebs like you pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

Look at this face. Is this not the face of a man who has something sinister planned?

No one died in the original either lol black Giant-Man

that's racial profiling mate

Jay Leno is not a race.

then why the fuck do you share this worhless information?

>It was a man in a rubber Bucky mask
>A man in a rubber Bucky mask blew up the UN to make the Avengers tear themselves apart from the inside
>This unironically is a thing that happened in this movie

t. dccuck

Grape Lives Matter you fucking bigot

The scene with Loki and Thanos is college was really great. Not sure why they took it out

In retrospect the plot should have been Zemo framing the avengers and making them look bad in the eyes of the public (if they didn't want to go with the whole Zemo kills the avengers)

As stupid as everything else was in BvS let's plan to frame Superman was at least a reasonable idea

>let's plan to frame Superman

What?

and why are you bringing this worhless information any more light and attention ?

Except fucking Steve.