Is there anyway to view get into someone's Snapchat account without knowing their password or without having the...

Is there anyway to view get into someone's Snapchat account without knowing their password or without having the picture sent to you. I will deliver if nudes are found. Pic for attention.

wouldn't that be nice. especially with the new feature that lets you save favorite pictures you've taken. I know so many girls with guaranteed nudes on their snap

Agreed, it would be nice. Still, user can hope. I'm hoping one of the more techy bros knows something.

Why can't this be a real thing

i had access to my friends account for a little till she changed the password. girls definitely do.
would post them but the phones gone to shit

She has an amazing body that needs to be seen so I definitely want to share with everyone here, I just need a way to get in.

>wait til she leaves her phone unattended
>pick up phone
>go through her snapchat

I wish it was that simple, but I don't live near her. Need something a little better than looking through her phone.

Ask her for her snapchat password. If she asks why, say "im tryna see some titty" she'll then be overwhelmed with wetness, send you 13 noods, buy a pizza and have it delivered to your house

I haven't lost faith in you bastards. I want to share nudes if we can do this. Please Sup Forums, let's make this happen.

im looking, well get there OP

This is so cringy

Meh, I'm trying to provide oc. If it's center to believe in Sup Forums then oh well.

*cringy

People wouldn't use Snapchat if there were a gaping security flaw that worked every time. That's retarded. Stop trying to betray the trust of your friends. People's lives would literally be ruined if this were possible.

Easy, you just gotta hack into snapchats database server, find the account name, download their pictures and boom. Arrested

I didn't ask for one that worked everytime, or for a gaping security flaw. Just asking for assistance. Stop white knighting.

Since when did anyone on here give a shit about morals?

Not possible.

No you virgin fuck its not cringy to believe in Sup Forums its cringy to be this desperate for noods. You actually believe its possible to do this and not get caught.

Is there anything not obvious you can do with their login info? Obv check memories and chats anything else?

Underage b&

Does it matter what the purpose of getting these are for or why I want them?

Obviously this is not possible so I'll look for other methods.

This is you OP.
One man. One goal.
To defeat encryption... To defeat IT... To defeat network security... you ask Sup Forums "durr how i hack 4 noodz?"

Yep that's exactly what I said. Verbatim.

O, he mad

Definitely. I'm super mad.

Hey Sup Forums while you also help this guy break a fortune 500 company could you also help me break into the Smithsonian I need to steal something from there to save the country.

Yeah it's not like Sup Forums hasn't hacked shit before. But that was a different time.

>keep it cool OP
>must not lose my cool
>im cool, namaste, fabio

Last picture looks just like me right now. Spot on.

DDos and raids dont count.

Internet security has improved a lot. Its not as easy as running a password cracking program anymore, or guessing password123. Or learning basic information about a person, recover a password and changing it (runescape hacking glory days).

Ill get it for you. Whats her username?

I miss the good ol' days when "hacking" was clicking on someone's security question and just having to guess their mothers maidenname or street name.
Emails like [email protected] would have security questions like "what is my favorite anime?"

Actually it's still pretty easy with icloud