RIP Granny

RIP Granny.

How did you granny die, user?

Pic: my granny. Died of cervical cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both my Grandmas are alive, sucks to be you.

Stop digging for karma and attention.

you suck OP

Damn user, your grandma was pretty hot
>got any nudes?

Good you don't deserve a granny you faggot

oh shit

I wish I could have fucked the cervical cancer out of her. GILF.

Wow, half of you newfags are the reason why Sup Forums is just tits and dicks, go back to the primary school where your fucking brains belong

One of my grandmas is still alive and well, the other one died because of a heart attack long ago.

One is alive and I don;t know how the other died

One hot granny tho

She went senile. Grandfather couldn't handle watching his wife slip away... so he ran their car into a tree at over 100mph. Insta-death

cancer is defeat

That is hardcore as fuck

You could dig her up.

You do know cervical cancer comes from fucking niggers right?

In fact, she was a dating a man of color there for a while. I don't know if they were having sex. She was a bit old for that.

Died from gunshot wounds she took shooting at home invaders. She took two of them with her. First one was about to kill me. I didn't even know she kept guns in the house. Dad beat the last one to death while the 3rd was fleeing. I guess seeing your mom take a bullet makes you superhuman rage machine. I was just pissing my pants in fear and confusion followed by sadness.

Stroke after years of Alzheimer's-induced confusion

If I start losing it like that I will kill myself

Bumping

my granny (85) skyped with me and saw her self - hartatack.
happend 2 month ago.
wanna cry man

My granny died after she watched thus video youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

One died of unspecific reasons due to old age, she was 92 and in a nursing home

The other died of eternal bleeding caused by ruptured gastric ulcer. She also had diabeetus and was in generally poor health.

Nothing interesting.

My Mexican grandma that raised me died from cancer last year. Worked her whole life to support us and she still had nothing to show for it. Died in the same shitty apartment complex she's live in for 70+ years with. No retirement and no savings. 7 kids and no one helped her out. Me and a couple other cousins did the best we can to pay for her treatment but it wasn't enough. I'm tearing up as I right this I miss my maw maw very much.

My Grandma died cause my family put her in nursing home.
>Nurses in nursing homes don't take care of shit
>Literally wouldn't notify anyone that she wasn't eating or drinking
>Dehydrated
>Lead to something wrong with her brain
>She died soon after

Fuck nursing homes
I'll work as hard as I can all my life just so I can give my mom and dad a healthy end game life where they can take care of themselves and have time to enjoy life.

Least I can do for being a PoS worthless son anyway.

>Parents are divorced
>Deal with that when it comes to it

Hot

>RIP Granny.
>Not telling us where she is buried so we can have some fun
>Op still a faggot to this day

OP sure has a lot of grannies

Upvut if gammy is ded

Saw this pic in a milf thread a couple days ago. OP is full of shit.

One died of mostly natural causes, although she had severe Alzheimer's and the 'real' her was long gone before her body died.
The other technically died due to a relapse of ovarian cancer - but it was really because her husband had died six months earlier and she didn't want to live any longer.

Cancer, it's pretty bad

How old was she OP

I handle death and general loss well. Prior militaryfag, freinds died, ect.

We lost my wifes grandad two weeks ago and I was really sad. Not because he died. But my son and him were close. Its hard explaining to 3 year old one of his best friends died.

My gramps killed me grams. True story.

Damn, she was hot.

I'd have fucked the shit out of her.

Did your granny play with your pee pee when you were an ickle boy, and now you're a bit messed up?

My grandma was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they gave her a hysterectomy, but found out it was too late. The cancer had spread, and she was gone in matter of three months from her diagnosis.
which sucks because just got over grieving her husband's death which was 10 years from that point. She had even got herself a boyfriend.

I'm ugly 4/10 dude.

Would go for hot young women my age.

But I've learned to take what I can get. Including fatties and old women. My gf is twice my age.

You know the funny part? She needs money and has a huge house, so we rented out one of the rooms to a girl I used to date. Now I'm fucking her on the side as well. She's not that pretty either though. maybe 6/10

Me, too.

Sorry for your loss, OP.

I'm sorry, OP.

i'd fuck her, very hot

The first one broke her leg when she was 93 and withered away in the hospital. She died because of heart failure, I believe.
She was a grumpy lady all her life, but had awesome willpower. We never expected her to pass away, even at that age.
My second grandma died just roughly half a year later, she had a stroke which the doctor misdiagnosed and became basically near-demented after it. Her condition gradually worsened, she didn't recognize me immediately after the stroke and when she finally got up and walked, she spoke in a very strange manner and was very childlike. This worsened and she stopped talking or walking, had another stroke and when my uncle, her son, was visiting, she was basically just lying on the bed and not reacting to anything. Her legs started to go blue and we called the ambulance. They called us back half a hour later and told us she died.

R.I.P., my grannies. I loved both of you.

Sorry for your loss, OP.

One died of heart attack
One died of stroke
Stroke later claimed 2 of my aunt's from said grandmother's side
Heart attack has affected all of my other grandmother's children.

>Howfuckedami

how old is your grandma? like 48?

She was 57 when that photo was taken. She was well past menopause, had frequent urinary tract infections and wore adult diapers because of incontinence.

Breast cancer, aneurism. Not in that order.