Hey Sup Forums I know you hate Sup Forums and manchild games but I just want you to know that this is a poster for a...

Hey Sup Forums I know you hate Sup Forums and manchild games but I just want you to know that this is a poster for a World War 1 game that proudly places a black man as the face of it. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
polygon.com/2016/5/6/11612984/battlefield-1-harlem-hellfighters-dlc
youtube.com/watch?v=eEuoAl1elLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belleau_Wood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black men did fight in WW1 though. Just playing devil's advocate.

>nog with C96 and Bergmann
WE WUZ KAISERS AN SHEEEEIT

A German Afrikan division would be cool but this looks stupid.

Actually that would be a good concept. As long as it didn't lay on the SJW themes heavy that most game companies are doing.

>this FPS game that is identical to the last dozen or so FPS games has a black person on the cover instead of a white person

Who gives a fuck, I won't play it because it sucks

only a good post if you also admit to not play CoD either.
otherwise fuck off, Battlefield 4's multiplayer online was better than the last 5 CoD's combined

Who the fuck cares about the story though? Battlefield is all about the online multiplayer

preach dubs preach

he's not black, it's the shadow of the Zeppelin
youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

It's a little weird if that's an American black man, since 99% of the US contribution was in the form of loans to save the Entente from collapse. Our actual soldiers didn't really do much in WWI. But if that's a European colonial soldier, then cool.

Don't you play as a white man in the campaign? Also
>campaign

>cool
Cuck.

A lot of black people fought in World War I, I have a great and well researched book on them and how they've historically been used as a frontline force. Literally get behind the darkies.

I don't get it.

They went from 1942 to Vietnam, to modern shit then futuristic shit.

Are they now going to do WW1, then WW2 again, then Vietnam?

By the way, BFV was the best.

He's black, you can see the special edition has a little statuette of him.
> But if that's a European colonial soldier, then cool.

> But if that's a European colonial soldier, then cool.
He's confirmed as part of the American 'Hellfighter' Regiment.

It's fucking DLC.

Ah you're right, just saw that statue thing. Thought he was the same guy at the end of the trailer.

If he's not attached to a French unit, it is historically inaccurate. Like that matters.

It's not DLC.

why he have a cape tho?

Even if he was, it's historically dishonest to a degree. The blacks that fought hardly actually fought.

I have a great and well researched book about how the germans were actually black and fought against french slavery.

Let me just point out that the developers are Swedish.

You may meme it up now.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO DO WAS TOPLAY AS A FUCKING GERMAN SOLDIER
WITH MY SPIKED HELMET AND MY KAR-98 AND MY LUGER
AND I GET A GAME WITH FUCKING NIGGERS IN IT
THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN THEY CHANGED THE BF3 U.S ASSAULT TO A NIGGER
I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT

>THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN THEY CHANGED THE BF3 U.S ASSAULT TO A NIGGER

Wot?

Considering that the story is about the Harlem Hellfighters, a real world all-black WW1 squad, it proves how retarded reactionaries are.

the U.S assault in the BF3 beta was white but in release they made him a nigger

>Considering that the story is about the Harlem Hellfighters
It's not.

Hell, how the fuck would that even work? The Harlem Hellfighters hardly did anything.

America in general hardly did anything, but they know Americans will be doing the buying so...

don't tell them this, we would have won anyways, they slightly expedited the process

>Its good if its 'muh ebin nazis XD'

I bought a PS vita and play the game Soul Sacrifice on my way to work.

It's a pretty rad game.

WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS N SHEEIT

I don't really care except it reeks of forced diversity.

Wrong on both counts.

polygon.com/2016/5/6/11612984/battlefield-1-harlem-hellfighters-dlc

How does it feel these black heroes are a thousand times the man you'll ever be?

youtube.com/watch?v=eEuoAl1elLU

they did, but they were a foot note to it and this is obviously some race baiting shoe horned bullshit.

Battlefield doesn't restrict weapons by faction
You could be a Chinese using an American rifle or a Russian LMG and a British pistol if you wanted

>triggered

And people say SJWs are overly sensitive.

Sup Forums is probably the biggest hugbox on the internet.

WW1 was a stupid war, fought largely to preserve the colonial powers of Britain and France, both of whom abandoned their colonial possessions within fifty years anyways. People like to spout off that "they died for duty, and each other" because the truth is they all died for nothing, and we aren't comfortable admitting to that.

Also, had the war ended differently ww2 would never have happened as Hitler would either be dead or the circumstances leading to his rise would have never occurred.

fucking this

it just annoys me. i don't play faggot video games but this still annoys me.

but is just for angsty jerkoffs. im glad i didn't grow up in this time and if i did i'd hope i'd have a father man enough to keep me away from these shitty games.

They did. But they were small roles off battle. And those that did, were smaller. It is blatant SJW pandering.

DICE know this game is going to flop because nobody gives a shit about old warfare.
Its marketings decision to influence the alt right to promote this game via controversy

WW1 game featuring Blade?

fukken dropped.

>nobody gives a shit about old warfare.

Actually FPS players have been looking for a WW1 game for a while now, there aren't many.

Ive just watched the trailer and its awesome. But it wouldnt be as awesome if Sup Forums isnt here to stuff the whole thing onto my face saying its super shit probably the shittiest DICE game ever made...

He doesn't look French.

I would be more okay with this if he were French.

Yankee niggers didn't do squat in WW1.

Trailer was garbage with that awful techno that just gets heavier and heavier and less appropriate with each new BF

And there already exists games that cater to that market such as Verdun. It keeps the FPS style while still presenting the combat in a semi-realistic manner.

This game is literally going to be Battlefield 4 reskined, just like Star Wars Battlefront was Battlefield 4 reskined.

the graphix is some amazing shit probably the best bf series made so far
gonna buy

This dumb video again? It over glorifies simple achievements and it basically just sjw nog worship. find me an unbias source.

I don't have time to play video games anymore cause I work 12 hour shifts and drink in my free time.
Feelsgoodfam

>game about famous black unit
>it is shocking the main character is a coon

WE WUZ SOLJURS

>>game about famous black unit
>HHF
>""""FAMOUS""""

But that's not completely historically inaccurate there were black divisions in WWI

>it's a Americans pretend they fought in WW1 episode

>mfw i'm stuck playing pre-2009 games so i can escape niggers for a little while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belleau_Wood

we fought damn well in that war

If pc is master race then why can't you just swipe his model out for an Aryan?

Yeah but those black divisions hardly did shit and were mostly logistics and labor. Even when they fought they didn't do all that much fighting.