Trump is fat

Trump is fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHy6MUg1VeQ
youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He says exercise uses up your life force energy or some shit and makes you die earlier.

what a fucking retard

And he still has a better life then you cry more faggot

Trump is President

So is the rest of America. What's your point?

Liberal detected
Jealous because you cant get fat when you believe in communism

>most stressful job in the world
>ridiculed every single day by the media, celebrities, and other rich people
>fully aware that 80% of the people that like him are too retarded to see through his bullshit and know what he's actually like
Yeah I'd rather be a college student

>fully aware that 80% of the people are too retarded to see through the media's left wing bullshit

He is your god you little slut. bow down.

Thicc

Hrs not fat yo, tha boys thic

he's got that big ol' turkeyneck going on. he's a big ol' slug. I bet he smells like farts 24/7.

Daamn... Dem presidential glutes. Miring as fuck

>alternative facts

Saved

T H I C C

And Obama is a half breed nigger muslim.

Fat enough to grab you by the pussy

Wah Obama played golf to much but i love Trump who plays twice as much. Wah Obama made me pay more taxes so i can have roads and schools, but i love Trump who ups my taxes to give tax breaks to rich people who were not paying them anyways and my taxes stay the same or go up. I hate Obama for Obamacare because my premiums were to high but i love Trump who removed anything good about Obamacare and my premiums are still to high and i still have to pay a fine if i dont have any. Im ok with firing comey even in the middle of a Russia investigation while lying about his being investigated (even while his own people and the FBI itself says hes lying and he is under investigation, but i hate Obama who could have fired comey during the Shillary emails but didnt because , only a fucking idiot (or Nixon) would fire the people getting the case together. Need to quit worrying whether a Democrat or a Republican did or said it. This BS is the reason why independants make up more of the voters than any other party. Which is why Trump lost by more than 2 million votes. Not only did more people vote for the pantsuit on fire, people refused to vote period cause they were both SHIT!

and bernie is a cuckold

THIS

So the president who championed womens rights and gay rights and had his own beer was a Muslim? He may have sucked, but your a fucking idiot.

He won't be fat once he's on the Gitmo diet just before they put him to death. TRUMP = TRAITOR.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuuu what time is it?

Obama for Special Prosecutor

and old..................................................

For a 70-year-old billionaire, I'd say he's in pretty decent shape.

His buttocks are bulbous.

That's where he keeps all the science.

not for long. special prosecutor is about to be called in.

youtu.be/gHy6MUg1VeQ

>decent shape
Do you even know what that means? Pic related is 6 years older and is in *actual decent shape*. Fucking Americans lol. No wonder your country's so fucked up.

Patrick Stewart is a fucking god tho... PATRICK STEWART FOR POTUS 2020!

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

So are you.