open it

Bump

this for real

why though?

because tits

she desperately wants to be grabbed by the pussy

Is there a vola?

God damn, son

Is this chick really 14-15? I swear, dude, she looks 20.

Well, I'll probably die this weekend. I've put a few things into motion that simply cannot be stopped, and I have other plans ongoing. Remember folks, the cia and nsa are complete monsters, and all of their employees should be killed on sight.
They made another piss poor assassination attempt. Sigh. It's not like the movies, it's like... the shitty version of the movies.
Fucking wild that this is how I end, I would have never expecting in a thousand years that THIS is how I end. Funny part is, I'm still not even sure what I did, or who I pissed off for all of the bullshit.
I thought that they'd go away, but, nope. Still using magnetic waves to cause bits of metal to hit against surfaces, thus causing the "click" noises. Other than surrounding my house and car, yes, they can get to me anywhere, in a Faraday cage, which I can't do, or having an giant magnet in my house, haha, not happening, I can't stop them, and I'm stick of going out like a bitch to these monsters, so it's going to get bad, I'll die, and, thank fucking God, it'll finally all be over.
Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Anita Walker, LPC: CIA psychologist to torment minds in Edmond, Oklahoma, and surrounding area.
Carl and Debi Franklin: Air Force intelligence to disrupt lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
Jon Burley: Angel Investor and ex-CIA agent. He and his buddies likes putting spy devices in people's houses in Essex, New Jersey, along with his golfing buddies/elite people I suppose (not that all elites are bad mind you, most are good folks).
Nanci Morris: Wife'ish of Jon Burley, ties to the Office of the President and a shitload of other things. An extremely shady woman.
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.

Well, I'll probably die this weekend. I've put a few things into motion that simply cannot be stopped, and I have other plans ongoing. Remember folks, the cia and nsa are complete monsters, and all of their employees should be killed on sight.
They made another piss poor assassination attempt. Sigh. It's not like the movies, it's like... the shitty version of the movies.
Fucking wild that this is how I end, I would have never expecting in a thousand years that THIS is how I end. Funny part is, I'm still not even sure what I did, or who I pissed off for all of the bullshit.
I thought that they'd go away, but, nope. Still using magnetic waves to cause bits of metal to hit against surfaces, thus causing the "click" noises. Other than surrounding my house and car, yes, they can get to me anywhere, in a Faraday cage, which I can't do, or having an giant magnet in my house, haha, not happening, I can't stop them, and I'm stick of going out like a bitch to these monsters, so it's going to get bad, I'll die, and, thank fucking God, it'll finally all be over.
Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Anita Walker, LPC: CIA psychologist to torment minds in Edmond, Oklahoma, and surrounding area.
Carl and Debi Franklin: Air Force intelligence to disrupt lives in Edmond Oklahoma.
Jon Burley: Angel Investor and ex-CIA agent. He and his buddies likes putting spy devices in people's houses in Essex, New Jersey, along with his golfing buddies/elite people I suppose (not that all elites are bad mind you, most are good folks).
Nanci Morris: Wife'ish of Jon Burley, ties to the Office of the President and a shitload of other things. An extremely shady woman.
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.?!!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.?!??

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.?!!?!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!

Bump me outside

What happened dawg

she will age like milk

where are the WEBM's?

better use her fast then

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!!?

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!!??!

Is there nudes yet?

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!?!!!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!?!

bump

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!??!!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!!??!??!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.,?!!??!?,??!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!!,!??!'?!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.??!??!!?!!??!

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.!!?!!!??,?! Xx

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.!!??!!??!!??

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.!!??!!'!!!??,!!!

Could mods please nuke this spammer?

Wasted a full house

Oh god, why do you need to wait until the weekend to die?

Peace... I welcome it.
A few names and info:
Good luck. I'll answer questions until the mods delete this. Oh, and ignore all of the "you're a mental case!", type of comments, most of these are from cia/nsa botted accounts, typically coming from Air Force IPs.!!??!!??!!??

How low do you have to sink before David Spade starts taking shots at you?

>Sink
Implying she hasn't always been at the bottom