How do Sup Forums survive alone Christmas?

How do Sup Forums survive alone Christmas?

got to a bar or a club, it's saturday after all

get drunk and stoned and have a good time

think about all the girls from your past who you could be spending new year's with, until you get so depressed you go on a three day bender and wake up in a pool of piss and sweat with a thumping headache.

In America it's more of a family holiday, so we just call our family.

American people eat some cakes in Cristmas?
I bought some fruits rolled cake because its cristmas

I'm visiting grandma

Can I go there?

Where you at, bro?

eat a pre-packaged turkey over the sink and cry as you down a bottle of red wine and sleeping pills

Will spend Christmas with my family and then go to the pub with my cousins

I'm watching Gaki no Tsukai

>inb4 weeaboo

i think id prefer to be alone, spend all day watching comfy tv and eating without my family

sounds good man

Wake up, drink a beer, have a bowl of cereal, look out the window, have a beer, stare at the computer screen, go to Sup Forums, drink a whisky sour, walk to the store to buy frozen dinners, go to the liquor store to buy gin, drink half the bottle on the way home, microwave frozen dinner, drink martinis until I pass out. Merry Christmas, Sup Forums.

I will probably watch some christmas related films with my fiancee , ofc I have to do that...

Merry Christmas, Ameribro.

Does she have a qt feminine penis?

this guy gets it

You're Japanese. You don't celebrate Christmas.

Gonna spend the morning with the parents, and then watch football in the evening by myself

Gonna do the same shit just swap the gin with the beers and frozen dinners with real food.

>mfw gonna watch the bears get rekt today but I gonna be shit faced at an all you can eat and drink restaurant

Just like new year and my birthday.