She's a little heavier than most but wwyd /b?

She's a little heavier than most but wwyd /b?

Pic related

I want to fuck her cute face making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her. More of her please

Just a sec

She is fucking cute any full body shots?

Sadly, no :[

Name?

Katie

More Katie please

I don't have much more but here's another

>She's a little heavier than most
How big are we talking? Maybe the angles are flattering in these photos but she doesn't look that big.

oh those angles are really flattering I"m betting she's like 250lbs. I'm familiar with "angles"

More cleavage?

Don't really have more

I have one more but it doesn't really reveal cleavage

I'd stay the fuck away! She looks like a feminist and would probably revoke consent after I fucked her.

thank you so much OP!
i needed a new paperweight

get her some fucking braces

I feel like I know this bitch. Is she called Katie?

Yes

Oh shit! From Southampton? If it is her this girl has done some fuucked up shit man

Where's that at and like what?

It's in the UK and she stuck a mars bar up her vag while she was on her period then some dude ate it

Nahh, this girl is from the Usa

Honestly looks like somebody I would enjoy a short relationship with. Nothing long term or serious. But a couple of months of hanging out as having sex would be nice. Then we just mutually go out separate ways no ill will between us.

Exactly what I'm doing aha

Ohh then fuck her user, I'm sure she's never done anything unspeakable with a mars bar and she seems cute

I have before, was just curious what other people though

>she stuck a mars bar up her vag while she was on her period then some dude ate it
Willingly? Surely he'd think fuck that, this bitch is crazy.

Yeah I have no idea what she or the dude were thinking, bitch is indeed crazy no idea about the guy but I'm guessing he must be (or stupidly desperate)

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a little bit of food play, but that's fucked. Who even knows what the fuck went through his mind that said I'm happy to go along with this for a shot at pounding her?