Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4IGxd4NhAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How strong mage you are?

A fucking fireball is on the way to your parent's basement.

Shit did you never even play spin the bottle in schools?

Like how do you actually become a kissless virgin

Why dont u be more self confident? Why dont u go to gym to meet people? Why dont u g

have you ever considered homosexuality? I did

i literally dont understand how?
story/reason?

>Shit did you never even play spin the bottle in schools?

No.

I go to the gym. I'm just not good at meeting people.

Not really attracted to men.

There is no story. People just don't like me.

Post picture of face I need to see this.

Do you listen to metal?

you're overthinking this, my man.

I'd like to have a (male) open minded fuck buddy and get rid of this whole girl thing

Do you feel like ignoring relationships helped improve other skills?
The way that a blind person might have more nuanced hearing.

i'm actually pretty stupid. So probably not.

>Do you feel like ignoring relationships helped improve other skills?

No. I've got no special skills.

Roll

OP pic made me lul. thank u user ;)

bump

Why dont you lose weight and use tinder to hook up? All sorts of birds on tinder with all sorts of turn ons.

Dude u look fine
Better than me

This

> implying I am fat.

Still only got a few matches on Tinder.

How are you a fucking kissless virgin with that face and body? Does not compute

you must be really socially retarded user.....dont worry females are trash tier anyways

You look pale asf
How bout going ousside more often?

Dude your problem is clearly either over thinking interactions with women. Or you actually enjoy wallowing alone in self pity, because it's safe and you never have to worry about being turned down or under performing.

I went from 20-30 because I 'fell' mentally ill. But according to this, the process was complete at 20.

Looks don't matter. And I am a gigantic sperglord. Spaghetti all over the fucking place.

There wasn't that much sun in the last few months. It's called Wentar or something.

I was turned down quite a lot and I under performed all my life. So those two things are well within my comfort zone.

Pay for a few actual massages. Enjoy them.
Pay for sex a few times.
Shag some tinder girls.
Begin to feel human enough to go out and meet a girl who isn't on tinder and have your first relationship.

Even if you think you don't find the girl physicaly attractive, your body will go wild when somebody else touches your dick or kisses you body.

the secret to getting laid is not letting it be at all obvious that you want to get laid. even silence and weird brooding when a girl's in the room is enough to let them know you're a desperate weirdo. just let it go and it'll happen. i'm 19, kind of a weirdo, and i've been with 4 girls. it's really not hard. they're more like you than you think. don't put em on a pedestal. of course, if your problem extends to friendships with guys too work on that instead.

OP here. It's not that my standards were particularly high. I usually went for 5/10 girls.

"going for them" is the problem friendo. granted a lot of it is luck but even more of it is just having a relaxed personality. the first time i got laid it was because we were all in a room with this girl chilling and everyone else was hitting on her and i was roasting them hard and sort of ignoring her. gets attention.

There is a film called the late bloomer might help you. You might think no body likes you, but people instinctively fear what they don't understand, your peers will not understand why you remain single. If you have a bird, even an ugly one, you will have common ground to talk to your peers about.
In the military I spend months away from women at a time, you have no idea how easy you have it just living near women who are available. I would Shag a one titted midget with camel breath after bashing one out in a stinking portaloo in the desert for weeks.

If there is one adjective which doesn't describe me, it's relaxed.

I don't get the bird sentence.

my one one night stand type situation I was snorting adderall and skyping with online buddies so I was super socially confident. met a girl in the hall and we fucked that night despite another much more "experienced" dude than me trying to get in there. maybe get some meth or addy or a benzodiazepine. dose it low and practice skyping. be cool. you've got this dude, girls want dick as bad as you want pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4IGxd4NhAw

maybe go for the world record user?

you are but a novice, brother. You have yet to ascend to the inner circle.

Took some benzos for a few weeks while in uni. Made more less anxious and more confident but not less socially retarded.

25 here. I'll get those wizard powers eventually.

I cant feel better because im going to be the same way

25 turning 26 in September virgin, those wizard powers are gonna be mine!