"newfag" here.. I've been on Sup Forums for 2 days now

"newfag" here.. I've been on Sup Forums for 2 days now
and I've learned that I'm an autistic feminist faggot who needs to die. Thanks Sup Forums :D

that you in that pic cause you'd be an autistic feminist faggot i'd fuck

oh come on man I'm new here and even I know this pic is old but I'm not even female lol

get out nigger

Tits or gtfo

check'd

oh shit! i forgot that! yeah... apparently my skin tone is black

Are you Russian?

.... how did you know?

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

honestly I've never been to reddit.

Its Sup Forums boy ;)

Well I'm off to sleep. Thanks Sup Forums. I think I'm going to enjoy my time here. Any other place I should checkout besides Sup Forums? I'm not huge anime fan so I'll avoid those areas.

Noe called you cuck? I am disappointing in / b /

>You forgot to mention being told to suck your father's feminine penis

this is now a cringe thread

Also, newfag here...
DAmn, whats the name of the girl on the picture?

Vex the Pirate

Don't forget being a Puppet of the Kikes

Made a newfag very fappy here

Got more?

MOAR!

>Vex the Pirate
are u idiot? put that name on google, then click on the first link faggot

And I'm a spiderposter. Unfortunately on vacation right now away from my meme archive though, so I can't purge threads.
I'm THE spiderposter. The one who doesn't stop till the thread dies. You a judge? Bitch I'm the fucking Spiderman.