Samir Nasri happy to have swapped Manchester City for Sevilla as Spain has 'good food and very nice girls'

>Samir Nasri happy to have swapped Manchester City for Sevilla as Spain has 'good food and very nice girls'

what did he mean by this?

I remember di MarĂ­a saying "I'd rather kill myself than spend another month in Manchester, this city smells like shit and is full of muslims and ugly people" when moved to PSG

Gotta be something similar

I never heard of this, did he actually say this? KEK

whats going on in manchester? why are all of these millionaire athletes so miserable living there? even the ones who don't flop complain about it being shit

Have you ever been there? It literally smells there and its a very ugly ex-industrial city.

It's no different than any other big city. And rich people don't exactly live on the council estates, they live in the nice surrounding areas like Cheshire. They have no reason to complain other than 'muh hot weather'.

>di Maria complaining about ugly people
Ironic.

How are you this gullible?

>They have no reason to complain

And yet they still do. I remember Tevez bitching about there being nothing to do in Manchester because he was too stupid/lazy to bother learning English, or De Gea's gf saying that the whole city looked like the back of a fridge.

English food is shit and English women are ugly inbred freaks.

He's Japanese

>this is a 10/10 in the uk

>full of muslims

kek and they moved him to France.

he is bitter

Feminism is a hell of a drug

he never complained about living in london

He's cute

t. alexis vidal
t. carlos sanches

Maybe if players like nasri focused a bit more on soccer and a bit less on food and women he would actually have a successful career

but nasri is doing alright this season

Manchester is fun if you're young and single but if you're stuck in a McMansion in the Cheshire countryside with your family it's probably pretty boring.

>what did he mean by this?- 21 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Sami's a fat little shit who likes eating

As a proud Muslim he's probably happy that they age of consent in Spain is 14

>alright
lad Nasri should have been one of the world's best players, he had all the potential in the world

Although now I understand why all hue players burn out around 28

I remember John Terry saying he'd never play in Argentina because it's full of blacks

DESU Iberian girls are vastly overrated

Boateng also complained about life in Manchester.

There seems to be sonething extremely wrong with that city....

who is this semen demon

I kinda miss it when star players could freely be foul mouths without having their public appearances sieved and scripted by professional PC imago agents. "Yes, I'll be happy to help my team and yes, it's been my childhood to play for this club and yes I stand in full compliance with my manager blah blah blah".

>smells like shit
so does paris
>ful of Muslims
paris has so,so many more
>ugly people
does he own a mirror?

England is a post industrial hellhole with an underclass of smelly pakis and niggers. No one except the butthurt pakis that post here like that place

I don't think it's a really bad city or anything, but it is a bit dull, it rains a lot, and there are a lot of muslims. Still better than Newcastle though.

>bit dull
not really, it's pretty top tier for night life. remember this is the city that popularised house music and taking ecstasy
>it rains a lot
true
>and there are a lot of muslims
like most western european cities, and it's not really as bad as birmingham, london, amsterdam, berlin, paris etc etc

the real problem is that these cunts buy mansions out in cheshire and are hounded indoors by press. lets suppose the two biggest meme answers, "shitty food, ugly women", are true. upon residency you aren't force fed steak pies and chips, you can make your own food, hire chefs, eat at michelin star restaurants etc. in terms of girls, they are pro footallers, they can attract 10/10s wherever they go. they aren't exactly having to deal with spotty chav girls

This.

Have fun with your ugly wrinkly senorita when she hits 35

Spanish women don't age like Mexicans pal. Mediterranean women can be top tier milfs.

he feels more at home among the moors

>Mexicans>Spanish
Your women age like shit manolo, there are mexican 40-50yr olds on tv soap operas that can get It.

.....................no you popularised a subgenre (Acid House) and Jungle. Youre being obscenely generous by saying that any where in the UK catapulted house music to the forefront, thereby excluding places like Roma, NYC, Chicago and Detroit in the history of House. Its almost as egregious as denying the singular role that Germans played in Trance

>Salma Hayek