Eternal /trap/ general. Post traps/sissies/trannies/mental illness nao!

Eternal /trap/ general. Post traps/sissies/trannies/mental illness nao!

Jesus still doesn't like you, asshole.

Who is that?

Randolph McGabe

If wife is too halal and shows ankle fuck goat for Allah says so

checking in for 30 mins. How's it going :)

According to an xhamster pic set Kylie Rosa, but that never really yielded more for me.

>Spamming threads on b
>Doing the Lord's work

kill yourself subhuman garbage

it's spam. just report it

Oh, is that what the confederate battle flag means now? Fuck off, ya carpet bagger nazi faggot!

I did dad, now what?

hello

0w th3 3dg3!

That's better.

How's jr high going?

If anyone is here from the old thread, I made a kik. Pelican_Jay

Satan trips. I like you.

wow fuck you guys.
I really hope we won't get treated like this IRL...

Was about the same for me, just discovered gore, thought I was cool for posting it online. Do you get good grades?

Why are there so many faggots in Americas faggot army?

What can we do about this?

I know my grandfather didn't fight for these faggots to just dress up in girl clothes.

Your "grandfather fought for a paycheck, government compensation and education for himself or his immediate family. He didn't do shit for "these faggots or "his country". Also i doubt the army is full of faggots, the only one I've ever seen is navy trap, and that's the fucking Navy so is anyone actually surprised?

I don't get this. I truly don't. Is this an edgy kid who thinks just because I comment I've been trolled? Newfags who don't understand Sup Forums and think making a thread 404 faster helps their sjw anti-trap cause? Or just shitposters posting shit for the sake of it? All I know is in the 6 or so years I've been here it hasn't stopped these threads.

They're trying to earn Jesus points. 100 Jesus points = 1 guilt-free night of sister fucking.

It's more often then not a fat , super-christian who thinks all homosexuality is attacking "muh religion" and "muh way of life". Can't cure retardation, might as well just laugh that a middle aged guy saves these pictures just to do this with his free time

It takes literally a few seconds to open up filters, type in trap and hit save. Never see another trap thread again. Bunch of fucking retards, if they can't work that out.

Fucking Kek, this

Case in point

actually there have often been quite a few army bros in these threads.

Im in almost every trap thread, I've never seen any, you saying on here or in general?

probably both. But I noticed some in these trap threads. Sometimes they get triggered by anti-army posts like above, and all of a sudden I realized that trap threads are full of army people.

>be me
>be tran
>bf leans over and says the best girls come with chew toys
wew

I was going to post more of myself but omg i didnt see the thread

The dude spamming gore and gross shit is so in the closet

Lel i know her, she goes to my mtf group therapy lol

Hello :)

I'm pretty sure Shelbi is one. Army I think, but I forget. Also can't seem to find the pic of him looking like an adorable femboy in his ACU's.

Let her know i want to suck her cock

Best tarp thread I've ever seen

oooooooo
so edgy.
Must be one of those religious zealots people love.
You arent annoying and you are changing the world.
Feel good about yourself.

dumbass.

hello again

Your grandfather was stationed around the world with a bunch of men. He got fucked and hated fags cause he was ashamed.
He was a faggot, therefore you are a faggot.
Sorry for your news.

wow post more please

nice.
Nudes?

Ok
Not ok