There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even dream of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZiuGNTa0D4&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post pussy pics OP

Stop fapping op.

>meanwhile at OP's house

>posting Arnold's bicep and calling it your own. kek

What now Mr arms?

The worst part about working out to the max is finding your dick when you want to pee pee

No gf = can't get cucked

Sorry about your penis, bro.

ex-con here. Sure, you would humiliate me and insult my woman in the club and then you would turn your back to me and laugh with all your buddies and that is when you would lose. Even after being out of jail I always keep a shiv on me due to old habits. It wouldn't be the first time I stuck someone bigger than me and in a few seconds you would have 10+ holes in your back. Enjoy bleeding out with your big arms faggot.

One kick in those tiny nuts and you are as good as dead OP. Could even stab you. Be realistic

>nothing personal

Guns bruh.

I'll double leg you then crank that ankle lock. Then you can cry into that big bicep.

hey retard, guess where you dont have muscle, your fingers, your elbow, Im gonna break your elbows then your fingers one by one. then you can show me your guns

Just because you have muscle mass doesn't mean you know how to effectively move it and control it. Sure, in one plane of movement you are very strong, but I guarantee that an amatuer BJJ could easily defend themselves from you and even beat you in a fight.

ayo timestamp ples

How much you spend on gear per month?

HAHAHAHAHA buff douhe bags thinking they know how to fight. Laugh at Bruce Lee cause he is smaller than you. See what your big muscles do then.

Most women these days don't appreciate sexual harassment.
Whatever happens, I would make sure it went far enough for the police to get involved and I'd make sure it happened in a way that makes you liable.

All natural

Im only 34, and im sure i fuck you only with one hit, ur are slower than my grand mother.
Stupid bitch, why all these faggots thinks muscles means they are stronger than everyone ?

You're a cheeky little cunt, I'll tell you that. That's not natty.

I don't give a shit you can knock my teeth out and go to jail with your fag buddys.

Truth is I've seen alot of fights in my life and most of those fights broke out because some muscle monkey thought he was the shit and more often than not the buff guy got his shit kicked in by some smaller guy who actually knew hot to fight, so i doesn't really matter if your biceps are 50 fucking centimeters everyone still drops if you hit them in the right area

I would. Muscle means shit when your knees get taken out from under you and your eyes get gouged out.
>Inb4 but that's not fighting fair
Fights ain't supposed to be fair boy

cause muscle....IS stronger than being a skinny bitch...and this coming from 17 years of muay thai experience.

fucking moron.

yeah sure faggot.

The amount of times I've seen this shitty post.
If you've had no progress in all that time you're not doing it right.
But, this is trol, so w/e.

\thread

Too much muscle turn you weak retard.

You can't skratch your back tho.

I believe you about that 17 years, wholeheartedly.

what the fuck are you on about. naturally built muscle is healthy as fuck retard. Do you realise what resistance is? If you kick me and you have a scrawny ass leg, and if i kick you with my leg that im able to squat 100+ kilos. Which fucking leg do you think is gonna do the most damage?

You are literally autistic. Even professional fighters do some light weightlifting regimen to strengthen their muscles.

Ylilauta on paras ja meemit

believe all you want faggot. ive been training since i was 5 years old. 22 years old now. my dad actually owns a muay thai gym. been to fights and travelled to thailand about 6 times now.

Really, believe all you fucking want. Muscle is really important when fighting. Its also the reason WHY they dont put fighters with a huge weight gap to fight each other. use your brains for once you fucking fags.

>implying muscle = fighting capability

Lel

Nice job tho, must have taken a buttload of work

This is all so irrelevant. I wouldn't have to do anything, my gf would just smash her glass/bottle over your head and make a big scene. And guess who the police would rather believe, muscular douchebro or an innocent woman?

*Bang*
That was left handed. Real tough guy.

>Implying bodybuilder muscle actually means shit in a fight

You ever wonder why mma fighters and boxers etc don't look like Ronnie Coleman?

I will dodge it, you will lose balance.
Then i will punch you in the face, with your fall speed + your weight it's instant KO.
You really stupid.

You sound like the ultimate cuck.

>tfw you are so insecure that you post your bicep size bait to strangers on an anonymous Japanese board

you do realise im natural and lift weights to built strength right? im also quite lean and train endurance often along with sparring. you wouldnt dodge shit. because you dont know how to "dodge" :^)

im not op you autist.

>my girlfriend

BJJ - blowjob-jutsu

what's a fingerbox?!

This needed to be said.

I play videogames. I know hot to dodge im 200+ IQ.
And i have perfect equilibre muscles, for a healthy man.

>:^)

I'd go you OP, You'd probably win too, But my girl would be riding me in a hospital bed while i get a paid week off work whilst you're sitting on assault charges.
Doesn't much sound like you won.

can just smell your neckbearded sweat coming from the monitor.
>equilibre muscles

im gonna guess estrogen filled titties and sidebuns.

not really

Big arms don't mean much in a fight, idiot.

Sidebuns?

that "not really" surely convinced me.

yes they do. do you know what clinching is?

/r/iamverybadass

Filename made me cringe
Rly shitty b8 op

Lol tf you dont need big arms to clinch

ITT: Bunch of whiny skinny fucking weak faggots that never left their home telling op muscle doesn't even matter in a fight.

i never said you need big arms to clinch you autist. if you ever actually practiced clinching you would know big guys with actually big arms are HARD AS FUCK to bring down or even control in order to give them knees or even lock their head down.

Im going back to /fit/.

Big doesn't mean strong. And the strength required for a good clinch isn't as important as technique.

I remember a guy that was a personal trainer coming to the class I train in, thinking his big muscles would make him good. He got thrown about like a tramps jacket.

Is this the new 'shit was so cash'?

Anyway, gun.

>big doesnt mean strong

what. yeah if you are fucking fat or using deca while doing low weight high reps.

Also you are talking about someone who had NO idea how technique works (ill guess BJJ) you fucking autistic shithead. If you put together 2 highly trained BJJ fighters, and one does actual resistance training and weightlifting while also being lean and working on endurance, who do you think has the upper hand? Sometimes i feel like im talking to a bunch of retards. Are you sure you teach?

youtube.com/watch?v=fZiuGNTa0D4&ab_channel=TheGoldenOne

not 50 cms

>Not even rocking 24 inch pythons
How pathetic are you, brother?

>coped a feel with your lady

Are you 40?

most if not all body building exercises focus on slow twitch muscle fibres. this means u have more strength but you end up lacking abit of movement and loss fast response muscle reaction

athletic exercises that dont really increase muscle size but increase speed and reaction

u might win if u can get a hold of me
but i dare say you wont

plus their not 50cms cunt

>using inches

murica.

Good. Stay there with all the closet fags.

I lost at street altercation

well you have no counter arguments so im going to guess you are literally a faggot that never practiced any martial arts in his life.

I learned in mma that big biceps don't mean shit. You could have 50 inch biceps and still not understand how to work your body to throw a good strike, how to not be slow and avoid projecting attacks, or shit anything beyond looking intimidating and being big. Weightlifters only train to lift heavy objects. You meatheads aren't fighters lmao but it's cute you think a routine meant to superficially improve you makes you a badass.

but training your muscles with heavy weights is important in mma and building strength is it not mate?

I didn't say I taught. I do train in mma and bjj, tho.

The big muscular guys are never the better guys, too often they run out of gas very quickly.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Big arms also do very little for punching.

If anything a good squat and deadlift are more useful for fighting.

Nice b8
Tfw when id break your fucking jaw before your musclebound faggotry got a word out of your stupid slow face autist

This pretty much sums it up.

For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar, I would grab you by throat, drag your scrawny bitch asses outside (never mind the bouncers, I always befriend them anyway) and then give you beating of your lifetime you'll never forget. I would literally smash your teeth in, kick the air out of you, drag you down in a chokehold and then sit on you with my full weight. I would make you into a crying, sobbing bloody mess of shit in front of your girlfriend. I'd let her watch as you cry and beg for me to let you go.

Then I'd simply grap your girl by her butt, hail a cab and off we go.

Seriously, when a big guy like me makes a move on a girl, you just shut the fuck up. I don't care who you are, her brother, her boyfriend or even a hubby, you just keep your shit to yourself. If you dont, I'll show you that might is right.

regards, OP

thats what i meant by heavy lifting you dumb fuck. Good compound exercises.

But im guessing you also never lifted in your life because training specific muscles also makes your whole body stronger.
But believe what you want.

Arms don't mean shit. It's all in the skill faggot

Nah people like you come in looking for trouble try to butter us up. We watch for your assed and we wait. Love the look on your faces when you get a lead sap in the jaw and start bleeding. Tryharder faggot

muscles are not going to save you from a psychopath's trigger finger

I'd fight ya.

>What percievable course of action could you take my degenerate sibling when my 60.96 cm slithery withlers go positively cuckoo on you good fellow

This is what i also used to believe when i didnt lift.

Ok if you say so, if it were the bar near me I'd be the bouncer you were trying to choke and drag tho and it most likely wouldn't work out

Watch out everyone, we've got a fuckin bad ass over here.

Bouncers actually lift you faggot.

The last big bad man who grabbed my gf's ass lost his nuts. She doesn't take shit

And then I would see you in court.

Not really. Compared to practicing actual forms of fighting it's nothing. Lifting weights increases your mass and not much else. You're not training your muscles to be dangerous, just bigger from lifting weight. It's as superficial as you can get without going into plastic surgery

Boasting about worthless facts, mommy didn't give you the pegging you always wanted, right?

i'm not a badass i just don't really care about killing people

i could literally just walk up to someone and kill them if it was legal, as long as i'd gain from it

i like guns

>lifting weights increases your mass and not much else.

I give up. You guys are fucking hopeless...honestly..

I seldom do any excercise apart from sparring and grappling.

I'm also stronger than most of the gym muscle types that occasionally turn up to class to give it a go.

Skill over strength. Every time. I've never felt somene for the better of me through superior strength, but it's happened many times with superior skill.

Also, trying to cop a feel of guys girls in bars is a cracking way to get force fed a pint glass, champ.