SpongeBob is not happy with you faggot Sup Forumsros, SpongeBob asking where all the OC at...

SpongeBob is not happy with you faggot Sup Forumsros, SpongeBob asking where all the OC at? SpongeBob says if you a cool faggot c'mon in

You faggots can call me EvilBoB here.
I asks to my self why the fuck is Sup Forums dieing, i dont want Sup Forums to die but i know it will because of /bant/, but i say fuck that, i aint going to let it happen, i aint going their so they can call me a sponge faggot, or you a nip/yank/brit/Asian/yellow/brown faggot or whatever it may be. They say we are un coordinated trap loving faggots now, i say fuck them we will show we are still coordinate soldier faggots, Sup Forums made Sup Forums know. But dont worry faggotz, Im here to make Sup Forums great again

Why you all being lame lazy faggots?

Stand front if your a true Sup Forumsro, cause we are ready for some fun, u wanna be part of the BoBArmy and make history, get ur ass in here!!!

Why is everyone so faggetie so much more so then before, fucking lame faggots dont be so lazy, please stop fapping for like 30mins and see where we can take this fuck!!!!!!! @ all Sup Forumsro fags who dont wanna be homo fags

Bump, i wanna see where this goes

?????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!

EvilBoB knows it, you have become a trap loving lazy only being able to fap homo faggots, wtf Sup Forums boring???

Shameless self bump!!!!!! Fuck

Only user making OC anymore is log poster. The rest of these faggots don't even shoop da whoop

Thats sad!!!!!

Well not to fear, cause EvilBoB is here. Now get up lazy faggots and call forth true Sup Forumsros who r ready to join the BoBArmy and make Sup Forums great again ;)

?????????????????????

Low quality b8 kys faggot

Here faggot ill let you leak this one

Agreed, leave faggot

What the fuck is this????

??????

Ill tell you what it is, its the awaking of BoBArmy!!!!! Are you faggots ready to do a raid or so hard trolling to get us started???????
EvilBoB needs u!!!!

Shameless bump again, this is sad!!!
You faggots are making me into a joke!!!!

*look like a joke right now, fuck u!!!

OC

EvilBoB approved i like. I wanna see more of this, you ready to troll?

This looks kinda autistic

The 3rd post wasn't me. It was from some kid on the App Store. I'm going to try and edit it to show a fade of a little kids face on it.

Seems like from a kid, pretty good if it was from some 8-10 year old i guess

>thinking self
>am i man enough and ready to join the BoBArmy???

Yes i think you could faggot ;)

What do we do in the BoBArmy?

Being back Sup Forums, be master trollers of the web like once before, bring back great raids, Be coordinate faggots like we once were, the list goes on, we stand for nothing but always for everything thats not gay and has abit of meaning to us like once before.
BoBArmy
Sup Forums of Before Army

Nice. How many members are there

So far just you :( unless there are more here, check in fags

I think I have a good plan to bring Sup Forums back to its former glory. Seeing that it's the same threads pop up every day that get a huge mass of replies and response, It seems that our Sup Forumstards enjoy routine. So, why don't we make troll threads routine? We could post troll threads everyday with small goals like spelling the word "BENIS" on an old yet popular Reddit thread or by splitting people up and sending them after different users of deviantart to see what develops. Then, after all of that, Sup Forums might be motivated again to do stuff and troll. How does that sound?

But i do have a assignment for you to get us started and get more people here and maybe interested. U interested faggot

I'm on it

This is not bad, nice and simple for our Sup Forumstards

This is simple, download a couple of my images, start posting replys to treads in Sup Forums as me. Please keep to the topic of the tread but reply as me and post one of the pics i have posted here. People will start seeing EvilBoBs face and will start coming to these threads when i make them. Once we have more faggots i can give out real assignments for you autistic faggots to start making this place what it once was...... maybe........maybe for alteast a few months hopefully

As a Sup Forumstard of 10+ years the only thing that's Sup Forums about you is butthurt, stop being a faggot.

Example of one i didnt in " friends you wanna fuck"

Alright. Seems easy

not your personal army faggot, if you don't like it fuck off

Did*

Nice

Shut up. NYPA is one of the reasons why we don't do shit no more

No not my personnel army, our personal army. Of course we will roll to decide shit and take suggestions

Not your personal army has been around long before a new fag like you dipshit

Why does no one wanna have fun around here anymore, you all just come to fag and post traps of yourself

go back to highschool summer fag

that's what Sup Forumss always been. see yourself out, preferably with a rope around your neck you whiny angsty faggot

Why don't you want Sup Forums to be fun anymore?

I do that's why I'm trying to convince little bitches like you to kill yourself

Im 31 this july faggot look it up, show some respect

>have life behind Sup Forums Sup Forums like most faggots
>come here for fun and show people interwebz is fucked up
> sponge sound like something to do
> dont care what set faggots say

So whats happening here?

such autism, seriously kid please slit your wrists it'll be better for the genepool

Try to do this

whiny edgelord trys to get other whiny edgelords to participate in his own private circle jerk

Fuck it all just try to bring it back myself

yes like the little autistic bitch you are

> i like dressing in skirts and having boys jizz over me

Yeah that seems liek the kind of thing a little bitch like you would do

Fuck i fucked that up, was meant to say i have a life behind Sup Forums unlike most faggots, fuck it

even with the correction no one believes you, I mean spongebob...really couldn't have picked something even vaguely Sup Forums, no just the most "lol so random" thing you could think of, while missing the point entirely

Clearly faggot doesnt understand said word edgy to be calling someone edgelord, what a fag

So much autism from this faggot "waaaaaaa nobody will do things my way, waaaaaa people are doing things I don't like, waaaaa I was mothered too much and now I'm an autistic fag"

You fag. For one ,wanted to show i was putting abit more effort then just downloading a gay pic off google images.
Two what the what is wrong with the sponge, i see faggots using his image on here so no its not fucking random, three what better idea have you got

You fags are so gay, im not really complaining, im just seating here trying to have some fun, alteast not coming out with the same old shit you see on here day in day out and just trying to have some fun with u fags . But no every faggot here is so edgy and just to cool to do anything but fap off and ask people to rate their dicks.

suuuuch a bitch

So gay, he thinks he can trigger the sponge. Silly boy

Yep i am :) and Patrick is my man

No fun then?????

looks like you're triggered already, probably slapping yourself in the head and masturbating in your own feces like the special little retard you are, seriously fag no one wants you here just kill yourself

Nice, well your mom uses me as ass douche after a long night on thr town, so i guess ill just use her shit.......

well bored now, time to watch your thread die

Its all good faggot!!!

Reminder that this is around the time the summerfags return.

I can tell

For real not summer fag, to be honest you could call be a newfag kinda, lurked here for along time, about 10 years ago this place scared the shit out of me, so would lurk but then not come back for a long time, never posted untill about a month ago to be honest. Believe it or not i dont care

And to be honest i brought this shit sponge toy when i had to go to a theme park today with my misses and her sister and kids and just liked the evil look and i had a few drinks it so post on here and maybe hopin to do a masstroll to be honest. Just putting it out the so you fags dont have to keep imaging wtf is going on here

It's a weird time

I don't wanna be apart of this arguement.. ehhhhhhhh why am i posting this

No arguement here, this sponge. Is no norm.

I came here for the banter, it makes me for reals keks. Without it this place would be total shit

Am i the only one that notice the fucking snail crawling around the faggot sponge?

discord?

Not died yet but sponge still cool when it does faggot

I dont have one, what about u?

Im not a huge gamer, only game i have used it to chat on was nationstates

DCbXfya

I use discord more for "meetings" and community shit just to chill

Ok cool, well i will defs talk to you on there. You will know its me cause ill send u the sponge will a jellyfish and net like i have in this thread ok?. I cant right now because im about to leave, but in the next 24-48hrs

And the sponge is outta here faggots, I hear lagos might be calling in this summer also.

Yep

Cant find you?

I could definitely get behind daily troll threads