>Liberals declare papa franku alt-right
>Liberals declare mac & cheese sexist
>Liberals declare gym advertisements are harmful to society
>Wots going on
>Liberals chill the fuck out
>Can't tell if its a meme anymore

so we have liberal memes
a picture of a minor who doesn't know what he's talking about
just a random protested who listened to milo...
and a guy who pointed out the lunacy on the left
...where is this alt-right cringe you're speaking of?

k, I have to admit, that guy is quite retarded.

quite?

>thinking alt right is a thing

Seriously, do people and shills buy into this thing? The only time I ever hear people talking about it is when the media or shills cry about "alt right" something or other, looking for a scape goat to blame. That and the occasional 12 yr old who's just discovered "skeptic culture".

>The watermark
Paid actor for comedy sketch

lmgtfy.com/?q=quite

I see...
welp, back to square one then.
Where is this alt right cringe?

not ALL alt-righters, m'lady!

the interviewer went to a trump rally and asked people questions. that's what it's from. the respondents were just the worst of what he found at a trump rally, not paid actors.

you instantly latch on to anything that might disprove the general retardation of die-hard trump supporters, lol.

I don't even consider myself alt-right.
In fact, I'd love to laugh about a bunch of failures, regardless what they are standing for.

So far, it just seems that OP fails to deliver.

She isn't wrong

no, I just didn't see the watermark, and have seen enough TV-polls being performed in public space to know that they are usually staged.
Alone for rude language and possible other obscenities, it's a necessity for TV already.

It's literally a paid actor man.
I mean, it's a funny sketch. Pay a few people to say some crazy shit. But, this one is pretty common knowledge at this point.

if you don't consider yourself alt-right and have spent any amount of time on Sup Forums or browsing alt-right infestations, you'd realize that the people depicted in these images are a pretty accurate representation of a large portion of the alt-right; willfully ignorant rednecks and 15-25 year old bittervirgin internet trolls.

alt-right is the new fedora.

Jupp, she isn't.
It started with anonymous failures marching in RL, and now engulfs all of the political spectrum.
This is not a failure of the "alt-right", it's a symptom for all of our political discussions. Ty Facebook. Ty Twitter. Ty Youtube. Ty Reddit. Ty Sup Forums.

man OP the kid in the pic must have the most politically apathetic parents ever

>and have spent any amount of time on Sup Forums or browsing alt-right infestations
I never said such a thing.
Do YOU want to consider me alt-right because I might have done such a thing?
Are you the guy that this guy is complaining about?
>you'd realize that the people depicted in these images are a pretty accurate representation of a large portion of the alt-right; willfully ignorant rednecks and 15-25 year old bittervirgin internet trolls.
I'd recommend you to do the same as laci green and actually speak with the people that you try to demonize. It really helps to avoid any bigotry that might build up within yourself.

is it because his teeth are fucked up? i think its a little mean to mock someone for something so little. bad teeth doesnt make you any less of a person.

This^

Keep circle jerking shills

D'aww, a proud ethnic kekistani in the process of celebrating the end of his oppression.
Shadilay, brother.

>D'aww, a proud ethnic kekistani in the process of celebrating the end of his oppression.
>proud ethnic kekistani in the process of celebrating the end of his oppression
>proud ethnic kekistani
>kekistani

Lel, took me a second

The amazing athiest is ANTI sjw?

Obviously you've never been on Sup Forums. this thread would get deleted within 5 minutes for off topic and not relating to politics you fucking newfag.

considering that it's the liberal version of this meme (pic related), it's no surprise that it misrepresents a bunch of people.
I mean, that's the shtick of them, isn't it?

trips speak the truth.
Praise kek.

yup. you're alt-right.

I don't care about politics
I think Trump isn't doing a great job so far
But...other than that same old pesky monopoly ISP bill that gets tossed around congress like a cheap whore

>Hope the left lays off censoring the internet
>Left is trying to actively censor the internet and control/shut down things on it

are you talking about net neutrality?

Thank you for displaying your bigotry.
It is always a pleasure to see someone resort to name-calling when he's confronted by his own corruption.
Even tho OP failed to deliver alt-right cringe, you at least compensated for the later part with your contribution.

the fact that you chose 2 of the absolute worst people to become president is hilarious. and then you praise one complete and utter idiot to win over the other one. thats why the whole world is laughing about you. praise kek

really.. so none of the alt-right imagery posted here seems pathetic to you?

everything is; why the alt-right has such appeal to people i will never understand.

Although it is funny to laugh over such topics, I can't help but feel sorry for the people who feel the need to put these threads out. It is as if they are unironically posting this as for a greater purpose.

>monopoly ISP bill that gets tossed around congress like a cheap whore
If you're referring to this, yeah

As for the other stuff, it's mostly just peer pressure, but it impacts private companies because they don't have to abide what content they let on their medium to the idea of free speech.

>If enough people say this is evil and anything attached to it is evil companies don't want to be associated with it
>Mediums pull these things from their platform
>Content we enjoy on the internet is removed
>Future content is regulated

it means you lack the responsibility to do basic hygiene maintenance

The alt-right is a thing you retard. It started as bullshit but now people have bought into it and self identified as alt right.

I bet you're one if those idiots who think free bleeding isn't real too because it started as a troll.

white dudes make better traps than asian dudes.

Texas is regarded as the quintessential example of "hillbillies," yet they possess a great economy that hardly relies off of oil. Funding for cities and the cost of living is cheap. You have to be a non-American or just a retarded American to think this. You possess little to no knowledge of what redstates and bluestates are.

err, no.
Non of the imagery posted here has anything to do with the alt-right.
Alt-right in itself is a loose term, that gets picted up and dropped as self-descriptory by individuals, who in general just ike to either troll the shit out of liberals, or try to make far-right, nationalistic ideals sound more appealing to general right-leaning people.
source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Sot it's either trolls or actual neo-nazis.
But I don't see any trolls or neo-nazis being posted as cringe here (implying such a thing is possible in the case of trolling, since a troll is very well aware of his displayed cringe), all I see are trump voters.

...and a liberal OP who tries to frame them as alt-right, which in itself is pretty pathetic and bigoted.

Just saying...

>Texas
>hillbillies
wew lad

Alt right is a thing because the real conservatives, retarded and worthless as they are, want to distance themselves from the actual white supremacists and neo-nazi tinfoilers in their ranks.

Put another way, the Alt-Right is to the Republicunts what the SJWs are to the Democrats.

welp, the only exception might be this guy.
but tbh, he doesn't look cringy to me. Just a troll who can bake a decent cake.

It's a fairly common sign of inbreeding, hence the retarded right wing rednecks who always have the worst cases of it.

THIS

This is the prove of how retarded trump supporters are.

Legendary butthurt here.

>it took Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars and all the trolls the Kremlin keeps on its payroll as well as a release of fake news from Comey to drag her down to the point she won by 3 million votes.

>because the real conservatives, retarded and worthless as they are, want to distance themselves from the actual white supremacists and neo-nazi tinfoilers in their ranks.
err no.
That would be the republican party then.
In fact, it's the other way around.
Most neo-nazis are annoyed the fuck out of alt-righters since they think they appropriate the ideals that they stand for fullheartedly.
... which makes trolling as "alt-right"er even more lulzy, since you don't just piss off liberals with it, but the actual nazis as well.

>posting Wikipedia as a source when feminists have global gatherings where they vandalize wikipedia
The wiki model has failed. Nothing on that site can be considered reliable.

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

Story?

Motherfucker actually pissed himself, top fucking lel!

why would they be butthurt about having won?
is celebrating victory now considered "being butthurt" as well?
Were americans butthurt when they defeated the 3rd Reich!?
The fuck?
How retarded can you be - the post.

They wouldn't know the difference between Southern states. Although paradoxical, they wouldn't know the difference between their own ignorance.

>let you kids use the internet too much
>let them
>use internet
Gee what a terrible failing to allow your children to access the worldwide database of information
This whore is actually an example of what happens when you don't let your children on the internet that much. They get afraid of everything and take themselves way too seriously

yea, that's like your opinion, man.
So instead of whining about the source, can you debunk what I just said?

>the prove

Alrighty

What are you talking about? Have you ever been to California or any blue state? Fucked up teeth is the norm. Either you're too jaded to realize this or being disingenuous.

oh is that how teeth are made crooked? gee, you must be a dentist

Nice projection. Unreal, your level of stupidity

Deja Vu. I try to be as fair as possible but you realize that everything you borderline communists say is just mere unfounded and delusional ideology.

>autismo keyboard warrior thinks antifa is all pussies
>goes to Berkeley Trump rally acting hard
>tries to fight antifa "pussies"
>gets his ass kicked
>pisses himself during the fight

his shirt is soaked. Hence, the supposed "pee" stain. As ridiculous as it may seem, you have to be this ignorant to think he pissed himself. I'm sure you piss yourself still you underaged pleb. To not even know of this shitpost just shows how new you are. Not only was this on the news months ago, this is used in every alt right hate thread. Read the rules.

SJW is a term that the alt-right has made up for anyone who challenges them. Challenge an alt-right-er and you'll be called an SJW. In reality it should be considered to be a badge of honor, distancing ones self from the hate and racism that infests the right.

>communists

Fucking kek

Have you ever tried not being a colossal fucking retard? You never know--an education just might be the thing you need to stop being a professional oxygen waster!

>delusional

I'll take advice from a thing like you AFTER at least 50% of the people in your ranks believe in evolution and climate change and not a nanosecond before.

It's not opinion. It's fact. Wikipedia has never been considered a reliable source and it's only worse now that political groups have weaponized it.

And I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. Although there are people who identify as alt right themselves. I'm just trying to teach you not to becan idiot.

It's not he fact that they're crooked. It's the fact that they look like he's been eating shit.

JUSTICE.wav

>implying that means anything in a republic

No one over the age of 15 knows who any of these people are retard

>Being this retarded

Sorry i triggered you coz Im not up to date on all the cool youtubers you kids watch

I think he meant "if you want alt-right cringe, just go to Sup Forums" and not "this thread should be made on Sup Forums".

Texans are hicks. You're rich hicks, sure, you pay more federal tax than you get in subsidies unlike the rest of the south. You're still hicks tho.

>all the cool youtubers

Seems that you just proved that you *DO* know who they are.

Trump - The fisrt president that Sup Forums actually meme'd into office.

>Still retarded

>I'm just trying to teach you not to becan idiot.
Noted.
You can stop your autistic screeching now.

>What makes my post autistic
The fact that you assume I
a) wouldn't be aware of how easy it is to alter information on wikipedia.
b) haven't read the source before I posted it, and would have pointed out fuckery in it, if there were any.
c) would need your help to asses a risk I take.
d) would need your intervention to "avoid becoming retarded".

Have a nice day, user.
Your condescension isn't needed here (and most likely - nor anywhere else).

I was referring to your economic and stance on geopolitical affairs. I bet you actually believe in the grand scheme of things, globalism is great. Plus, you guys are by definition borderline communists. Do not divert from the truth.