What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?
I'm serious, are they saying "human rights will destroy freedom"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_a_fair_trial
archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is fucking justicia with lady liberties hat. So it is the american justice system. Note that justicia is usually blind, this one here is not. Can't believe you don't know justicia, smh
Maybe now you find a solution.

Fear mongering and over-exaggeration to a cartoonishly retarded level.

Also, the right to a fair trial is a human right. This is saying that justice is going to suffer at the mere thought of any kind of regulation. The artist doesn't realize the paradox they've created here.

The fact that somebody might buy this and not see the glaring problems of logic scares me.

Also you should be able to fucking draw if you publish your art. Jesus.

>the right to a fair trial is a human right.

>justice will be destroyed by human rights
Still doesn't make sense.

Not freedom. Justice. The claim that illegals and refugees have the right to come to America and defending their crimes and transgressions against native citizens

I don't know, this rather seems like a critique how the us handles human rights and laws in foreign countries (standing on the bomb like on a globe)

You missed the point I made. You didn't even come close.

The constitution claims that the right to a fair trial is a human right, and yet it uses the imagery of justice to make an argument against human rights.

Don't you see the problem here? How does this not jump right out at you?

How can this be happening right now?

Nice image though. It must be nice to sum everything up in a file you found on reddit instead of making arguments like an adult.

>The constitution claims that the right to a fair trial is a human right
Show me the verse.
Also rights are negative.

>The claim that illegals and refugees have the right to come to America and defending their crimes and transgressions against native citizens
Projecting much?

Rockville Rape

Nice image again lol

I guess I'll wait for some kind of original thought.

>illegals and refugees have the right to come to America and defending their crimes
Americans aren't exactly known to treat their own citizens fairly either.

I'm saying that because the image doesn't mention anything along these lines.

Very post-modern of you. Everything is subjective and don't think too hard about things. Stik it 2 da man!!!!!!!!!!

>lol
Ok why don't you show me the verse where it talks about "the human right to a fair trial"? Because you made it up?
That is not an argument.

Found the BLM supporter
Go back to tumblr

I shouldn't have to you can look it up yourself.

As far as I know the constitution is public domain.

Found the guy who doesn't understand sarcasm and yet.. he's on Sup Forums....

How did this happen?

Not that user, but here you go, enrichen your retardation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_a_fair_trial

Basic laws are nearly always positive laws

You have a right to a free trial because that's how you figure shit out objectively. That's how you figure out what the facts are. It's completely logical to offer a fair trial because it's in pursuit of facts and evidence. I guess if you don't support that, it's fair to say you are against reason.

You're about to be destroyed. Not by me, but just be warned. I know for a fact you are incorrect.

Oh look, I didn't find anything. Hmm I wonder why could that be.
>wikipedia
Yeah that's trustworthy.
Not an argument.

Why would I have to pay for someone else's trial?

Because having a society costs money.

There are plenty of deserted islands for you to live on.

Fucking hippies man.

>Oh look, I didn't find anything. Hmm I wonder why could that be.

cuz u kant reed

.having a society costs money.

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>S и αp chαtd .com

You could always use your own words instead of somebody else's.

I mean you have freedom of speech. You could use it. I guess that's another one of those blasted human rights though. Totally gay.

Immigration is claimed to be a human right. From the opposite spectrum, free speech is becoming hate speech according to some. So, it could mean that our freedom of speech could be destroying justice because it's being treated like hate speech

Seriously do you look at cereal boxes and see messages about this shit?

>Yeah that's trustworthy.
That is the stupid mans argument. I could have also posted you the referenced paper.

archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

It's the sixth amendment.