Any gmail wizards here?

Any gmail wizards here?

my ex-wife let her emails logged in on my laptop. I have been snooping collection proof of her cheating, being a whore and sending my nudes to dudes on CL. How do i prevent her from checking or knowing that I have access?

this is what im worried about...

Change the password if you can, if you can't get screenshots of everything because one she tries to log in somewhere else you'd be out, so take screenshots fast .

Being an adult and finishing the marriage.

I FWD all the emails to my email account.

Get screenshots too just for the sake of it, then go to court and get divorced, don't even let her know why you're divorcing her until the court date or however it goes on in the US.

/this

Holy shit, your wife us whoring behind your back and you're asking us about how TO KEEP YOUR KNOWLEDGE HIDDEN FROM HER??

End your marriage immediately. Nothing good will ever come out of a whore.

I am planning on doing this. It gets more complicated. She assaulted me in February, breaking my wrist. She begged me not to press charges and promised me to seek therapy with me and by herself. As soon as the case was dismissed the whore started cheating on me. I got a TRO against her yesterday and have court in a week. I have 1k in medical bills and permanent damage on my right hand ( I got surgery for it 5 days ago)

What kind of beta are you ?

Damn how hot is she, JFC....

Ex
Learn how to read.

So you're literally a sore loser?

Not even that hot just freaky as fuck in bed lol.

I snooped my ex for a long time exactly the same way. She's not smart enough to check any of the security settings, so I never worried about it.

But eventually I gave it up because I got zero wins over two years. Also, it was pretty fucking lame.

>physical violence
>begs not to report
>promises to get better
>starts cheating after threat is gone
Sounds like typical abusive vibes. In case you're wondering, nope, these sorts generally don't get better, only worse. No reason to waste any time with her. You can do much better without her.

Good luck on your court.

Not OP but if he changes the password wouldn't she be notified by email?

I'd there a way to "recover" a lost password, search through emails looking for a common password she uses, reset the password so you can come back in later, without her knowledge?

Typo. I meant wouldn't she be notified on her cell phone that the password has changed.

This.

If it's getting this bad just leave. Your thinking your gonna find something that makes you come out a winner but your just making yourself an even bigger loser. I speak from experience.

She would be notified that you even accessed it from a new location.

I wouldn't worry about it
she sounds dumb as fuck
leave it logged in and collect more evidence Iif you wanna call it that)
if she asks just say idk fu
if she is worried she'll change it herself

shes stupid she uses the same password for everything lol. She saved it on my browser and it just shows me what her password is, I am not breaking any laws right? i did not hack into it she saved her password AND left her emails logged in.

You can't really use illegally obtained shit as evidence.

If your that buthurt about getting fucked up by a girl... Just break her arm and move on.

I see why she is cheating. Damn you are beta. This will not end well for you.

Wow, so you tell him not to show evidence on grounds that it was obtained illegally, but then ask him to break her arm, which is even more illegal? Nice integrity you got there.

Also,
>You can't really use illegally obtained shit as evidence.
This is bogus.

For starters she's the one who left her account logged in, anyone could've encountered it accidentally by launching the browser and going to gmail.com. All he has to say is "I just turned on my computer, opened gmail to log into my account, but saw her account was already logged in, and I saw clearly suspicious messages right in my face." It's very different from "I stole her password, logged into her account all on my own, and decided to dig up shit I that have no business to do with for hours until I found something."

Ultimately he should be consulting a lawyer about shit like the usefulness and legality of his evidence, and how it should be presented. Not some faceless strangers on the internet.

the strongest evidence I have is her hitting herself and saying that she was gonna call the cops on me (she broke my wrist trying to snatch my phone to delete that video)

Pack your shit. Out the door. Never return. Dump nudes.