Putting Pineapple on Pizza is a fucking sin...

Putting Pineapple on Pizza is a fucking sin, anyone who eats this shit needs to be castrated and kept in containment away from society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-KF6rpaemY
pizzapizza.ca/fresh->toppings/
youtu.be/f-KF6rpaemY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to 9gag newfag

So edgy... is it summer?

Fucking normie

Well duh faggot.

Hawaiian pizza is pure normie tier, its even a generic flavor for christs sake

>pineapple is a fruit
>fruit doesn't belong on pizza hurr durr

What the fuck is a tomato, you cunts.

Pineapple is a vegetable, not a fruit.
There is no seed inside a pineapple.

>pineapple is a vegetable
i enjoyed this b8

>The pineapple is a tropical plant with an edible multiple fruit consisting of coalesced berries, also called pineapples, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family
t. Wikipedia

thats not exactly how a fruit is defined
thats just plain wrong

Anyone who puts broccoli on pizza should be castrated, hung, drawn, quartered, incinerated and the ashes incinerated and the vapors contained in a sealed tank forever so they don't somehow contaminate the rest of the universe.

that is inherently stupid thing to say.

Wikipedia is not a valid source.

Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant.

So a cucumber is actually a fruit, as is the tomato and watermelon. But not the pineapple.

Fuck off you just made it seem taboo

Why? It goes great with mayo and crayfish.

my point was about growing from the flower. There r cherries designed to not have seeds, but its still a fruit.

Pineapple grows on a tree, therefore it's a fruit. Watermelon does not which is why it's a vegetable.

I'm from Canada, where the "Hawaian" pizza was invented. We have no real national dish here, and there no typically traditional dishes that people make.

People have bad taste here, and this pizza is the proof. No wonder why it's popular in countries with no culinary traditions or culture.

Also, people should know that mixing different acidity (ph) foods is not a good thing for the stomach. For example, cheese is "basic" on the ph chart... while pineapples is "acidic". They are literally on opposed sides.

Just try to drink milk and lemonade, or milk and any drink with citric acid... and tell me what happens to your stomach.

Shit makes no sense, like most of the shit we eat here.

Well, I just learned something new today.
youtube.com/watch?v=f-KF6rpaemY

Evidently, pineapples do have seeds. Thus, they are fruit.

wiki is not good citation. The citations on wiki are good citations.

Pineapple has enzymes that make it easier for your stomache to digest meat.

>also called pineapples
yeah, but the other pineapple is a root. The yellow thing covered in scales underneath the leaves. Thats not a fruit

>Toppings | Pizza Pizza
>pizzapizza.ca/fresh->toppings/
>· Veggies. Garden favourites. ...
>· Roma Tomatoes. Vine-ripened >roma tomatoes are the foundation >and the finishing touch of Italian >pizza cuisine.
>· Red Onions. Sliced, sweet red >onions will add a punch of flavour >and colour to your pizza that leaves >us weeping with joy.
>· Spinach. ...
>· Broccoli. ...
>· Pineapple. ...
>· Jalapeno Peppers. ...
>· Kalamata Olives.

Even if pineapples aren't fruits, (the people that made this site are probably dumb) there are so many vegetables that go on pizza

GMO does not apply to definitions. Seedless grapes are still fruit.

Tomatoes are fruit so "fruit doesn't belong on pizza" is not a valid argument.

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out
> s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
asap

>Broccoli. ...
>Broccoli
Kill it with acid

My favorite pizza topping combo is
Pepperoni
Canadian bacon
Extra cheese
Black olives
Sausage
Pineapple
Pineapple on a pizza works imho, the slight sweetness makes the pizza taste good imho.

i dont think it was gmo, but cherries still grow out of a flower

Once you genetically modify it, it's no longer a fruit. It becomes a new species: a Genetically Modified Organism.

Why do so many of you care what other people put on their pizzas or how they like their steaks done?

Bromelain?

It's not present in big enough quantities to have an effect, and even if it was, it would get destroyed by heat during the cooking process.

Maybe you should spend more time in the library, instead of jacking off to trap pictures on some anonymous imageboard.

Just saying.

That's idiotic. You can have genetically modified fruit.

Keep shoveling down that pepperoni and enjoy your fat and cancer.

>Wikipedia isnt reliable
high school teacher detected. IBM Watson used Wikipedia to win the world championship of jeopardy (a trivia game about facts) so its good enough for casual conversation fact checking and Wikipedia is the fastest and easiest way to find technical botanical information about a fruit.

also. the concept of a vegetable vs a fruit is actually quite retarded. a vegetable is literally an edible plant while a fruit is seed bearing part of a plant. so a pineapple is both. an apple is both. a banana is both. (technically) but in a broader more categorical sense a fruit is a juicy sweet thing and a vegetable is less sweet less juicy commonly roots or leaves thing that may or may not be the fruit of a plant.

pineapples that you eat have seeds. heres how to get them out.
youtu.be/f-KF6rpaemY

wew i got b8ed into triggering my autism thanks bois.

You guys have poutine

Eh, pineapple isn't the best pizza topping but it's not that bad, I've never gotten the hate.

>genetically modified fruit
That's an oxymoron. You can't modify a fruit and continue to call it a fruit. It's a GMO

Finally someone gets it. Same for anyone who puts ranch dressing on anything other than salads or hot wings.

Why advocate for less choices, just pick a topping you like and dont pick those that you dont like. Do you really need that superiority feeling of yours based on pizza topping preference?

Gmo is not a species classifaction.

Stop liking what I don't like

You are very retarded and should kill yourself, or move out of my fucking country, nobody wants you here.

i just had one of these and it was fucking delish...i guess your either a faggot or a kid who hasn't had his adult taste buds developed yet

either way you are still a faggot

go ahead and kill yourself you fucking retard.

I wasn't going to go there, but since you did....

1. classification of species has nothing to do with whether it's a fruit or vegetable. Fruits and vegetables are not "species".

2. if it can still pollinate with the original species, then, by definition, it's not its own species.

3. "Genetically Modified Organism" is not a species.

Because they have little going for them so want to feel like elitists.

Who the fuck cares what people put on their pizza, there's obviously a market for pineapple on pizza. As long as people like it there's nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, but it's not really a traditional dish. It's basically something you would actually end up eating anyways during a meal (potatoes, cheese, sauce). It's like saying a hotdog is a typically american dish, while pretty much anyone eats sausage with bread for breakfast anyways...

Poutine is just a fast food thing here. It's good, but nothing revolutionary, since people were eating that kind of stuff separately anyways.

Anyone who does anything with their pizza should be castrated. Eating dry flour is the real shit.

I simply disagree with that, and I'm struggling to find articles that do agree With that.
Making minor modifications to a fruit doesn't fundamentally change what it is, what makes you think that it does? Please link me to the resources you used to come to this decision.

>2. if it can still pollinate with the original species, then, by definition, it's not its own species.
what an idiot. by that logic, niggers and humans would be the same species

Eating is for shit tier organisms, real men get all they need directly from the sun.

this

I cannot believe how many replies this shitty OPs post actually got. Am I on fucking 9gag?

>Maybe you should spend more time in the library, instead of jacking off to trap pictures on some anonymous imageboard.
You too, faggot

Stay mad dude. Why don't you just accept the facts?

Apart from Poutine (and that's exclusively in the Quebec province) there's literally nothing typically Canadian here. Only xyz thing plus maple syrup, to make it sound unique and look traditional (even if it's disgusting).

>nigger thinks i complain about wikipedia and not about him trying to push seedless berries the pineapple produces as the most common use of pineaple

>caught between truth and racism
You got me in a bind, user. I'm so conflicted right now.

But, but.... we're having fun.

If you drop a glass cup and it shatters it's no longer a cup, it's a pile of broken glass.

If you have a blank canvas and paint something on it it's no longer a blank canvas, it's a painting.

If you genetically modify a fruit, it's no longer a fruit it's a GMO

But if you're a faggot, no matter what you do, you're still a faggot.

You guys are pretty much just Brits in the snow anyway, you may as well take some of our traditional food. Do you like bangers and mash? Toad in the hole? Cottage pie?

Sadly, we mostly eat frozen food that was already prepared, like in the U.S. We do eat Shepherd pies (beef, potatoes, corn, all mixed up). But mostly it's just frozen pizzas or frozen lasagnas, chicken wings, chicken strips, etc.

There's nothing to do with British or Irish food.

Just typed "canadian food" and "traditional canadian food" on google image... came up with Smarties and Donuts from Tim Horton's... lol

That's completely unscientific logic and I've never heard anyone else use it. Please find me credible resources that do, otherwise I, and everyone else who hears you say stupid shit like that are going to think you're an idiot.

>That's completely unscientific logic and I've never heard anyone else use it.
That could be because you spend your time in the company of idiots. I'm a real scientist.

I'm not going to sit here and get trolled any more. Have a nice day.

ITT: 9gag

There is no corn in Shepherd's pie?

man put some anchiovies on that. and bacon and olives, balance the hawaian sun of sweetness

as opposed to putting dick on yours?