Sister sent me pretty revealing SC saying she was drunk. What does this mean?

Sister sent me pretty revealing SC saying she was drunk. What does this mean?

Pic related

This isn't the photo she sent me, just for clarification.

Post it then

Quads...OP if this isn't a sign to post them then idk what is.

It was less revealing than this also didn't screenshot it.

I think you know why she sent it. Deep down you know what to do bro.

Ok let's see what she looks like

means youre wasting time on here instead of getting nudes

>Sister

Here's more, I'm willing to bet it didn't mean anything.

Whats her sc then op?

your point?

Send her a Dick pic saying "oops, I drink too."

She wants the D

thinks about you sexually in some capacity. play with it if you want. be careful.

ITT: people without sisters

My sister is hot, wouldn't want to touch her for anything.

it means that she was drunk, and she accidentally clicked on your name from her snapchat friends list you autist

I have two sisters. The older asked me if I'd be interested in a threeway with her and her boyfriend, but backpedaled before i could answer.

She used to do nude modeling for photographers in college, and i raided her hard drive, but it was so overly artsy and shadowed i could barely see shit

grow a pair, fag

Weird. I don't know. I don't have a sister. So, I likely wouldn't be a good person to ask. However, if I were to give you my opinion, I'd say her sending you revealing or suggestive pictures is borderline suggestive of wanting some sort of intimacy - at the least. Why else would she send you such a picture? Think about that? How many motivations could one have for doing such a thing? Was she just bored? Doubt it. Did she just want a nice comment? Doubt it. If she did, why would she send it to you - of all people?

That pic is a sign that the first thing you should do is consult with strangers on Sup Forums and ask for advice. Brilliant autist

Thank you, incest is a mistake left by undeveloped apes
Incest is bad m'kay, fucked up even. Humans aren't designed to fuck their relatives, it's un natural and should've died ages ago

Fuck's sake, I leave Sup Forums for a couple years and this is the vanilla shithole I come back to?

damn.

Why don't you go to
> s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
and leak all your snapchat sluts

Whining and baiting. All day

Op, it means you need to knock your sister up, or send her my way. I'm fixed, but I'll give it my best try.

Let's pretend for a while that instead of being full of shit, OP is actually telling the truth. Now we all know the drill, if our advice is needed we need some compensation for it. So, if you aren't prepared to offer us something, you usually get nothing. However, since I have been in a same kind of situation in the past I will throw in a freebee. Think before you act. Doesn't matter what she wants, eithet way you might end up fucking things up. You might end up getting some sweet sister pussy but even that might end up badly.

Thats all I have for now unless you are prepared to compensate our efforts somehow.

Well that's jusr you. I made fuckery with one of my sisters for years.

Have you ever seen Sis x Sis

KEK