Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

IQ 166 and you vote for trump? lmao
Why waste your time on Sup Forums?

I'm 17, and have a 156 IQ. We are alike, i think. How do you manage interpersonal relationships? Sometimes it is hard for me to find interesting people, as many are just really stupid and ignorant.

I am 23 and the only fuck around here not lying about my IQ, which is 133.

The narcissism is strong with this one.

>kek

Im 18 and last time I checked I had 130 iq. Honestly its annoying AF because I live in a place with a lot of drunks and drug addict's

What's the point of your life? You obviously aren't growing, if you aren't studying then academics don't really interest you. Sure, you're smart, but why are you better than anybody else?

MODS

This guys not 18 and he's on Sup Forums
See ya youngfag

>QI 166
>QI
I don't think you're ina position to be speaking here

>IQ 166
>Trump supporter
Pick one.

How are you alike? All he said was "I is smart and can music reel gud"

Fucking copypasta

OP I don't give a danm have smart you think you are, you're just reposing this in the hopes that you can accumulate enough people who believe you each thtead and then, at the very least, subconsciously feel a little bit better abourt yourself

Tl;dr go fuck yourself sage in all fields

hey i saw your youtube channel you make reaction videos thats nice

Boring repost

Why are you showing what a dumb fuck you are by associating with people on Sup Forums

What do you homos get put of copypasta. Youre that desperate for attention?

Think i found OP

I've seen this thread at least 3 times.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
thank me later

Same, op is certified fag

Sage
Sage
Sage
Mods

> Op claims IQ 166 to faggots on Sup Forums
> tho Op jerks off all day on Sup Forums broad to traps
> does not compute

Now fuck off

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded because you're a female intellectual, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

166 IQ and you have political biases....anyone that smart would see all parties as hopeless and be giving us ideas for an alternative way of running the world.

>IQ 166
>Votes for trump

What I was going to say. Op's bait is stale

Obvious bait is obvious.
On the off chance that you are real and everything you've said is true, I have only a small response: I have an IQ of 174 (or 176, there is variance among tests, further proving how little it actually means) and have a good mind for numbers and pattern predictability. Using this, I've made enough money in the stock market that I don't have to work for the rest of my life. I'm twenty. The only real difference between us is I don't think or claim that I'm special, whereas you attentionwhore on places like Sup Forums.

I see this thread every time I visit Sup Forums, at least make the effort to take a new picture of yourself.

>woman
>188

they both have autism?

Go to reddit u faggot

Your nails are shit.. your hair is shit.. and you are drinking red wine in the morning.. you're a winner!

How many times am I gonna see this goddamn clickbait

Me fucking your mom, OP
She is a disgusting bitch, you fucking faggot, kill yourself for being a fag, kill your mom too, i will make a tornado through your sister ass, fucking nigger, i will put my AR15 in your dad's asshole, shot it in front of you and make you eat his shit with his asshole meat, fucking bitch i will rape your friend to death, fucking retard bitch, i will make you suck my cock till your death.

Me too. 23 134. Confirmed through Mensa. Current member.

Imo 110- 120 is the sweet spot. You have a leg up on the normies but aren't smart enough to get major depression.

Hope you doing something with your life mate.

Cringe

>thinking IQ is even a note-worthy definitive measure of intelligence

kys

I have been considering to try out of mensa, but knowing I'm at the very limit for acceptance puts me off.

Haven't done too much with my life sadly, full time NEET

my IQ is 177, when I was tested at 11, & at 14as I was so bad at maths, and still am, literally can't fathom it. Was the last in my class to learn the 12 times tables. According to the educational psychologists, aptitude for numerous fields such as languages, art, reading, "problem solving", body language, shit like that.
though after many years of high octane stress, and good things, too, but that , coupled with seizures, I'd guess my level, that it's closer to more like 77 now.

That old saying,
>"ignorance is bliss",
has much truth to it, when ones mind is racing with 10 thoughts at one, like geyhounds out of a trap kicking up the dust as they chase the electric hare.

bad news, you also got autism

not this shitty copypasta again
no-one is falling for your bait
cause bad bait

Self learn then. If you smart you should be able to teach yourself shit.
Language or coding is easiest to learn.

Imo joining Mensa is pointless. I just did it so I can write it on my cv.

Sup. My IQ is 138. I'm 22, though, so as I'm sure you already know if your IQ is 166, that means we're about equal in terms of intellect. (For the rest, the reasoning here is that 1.38*22 is pretty close to 1.66*18. They're both within 1 unit's distance from 30.)

You should try actually using your mind for something. The math shows we're both about as capable as the average 30 year old, but the difference is that I write books, teach math, and create computer games. All you do is get good grades and listen to music.

Speaking of the good grades, if you're used to things coming naturally to you, get ready to be fucked over. In college, that's all going to stop. Nothing comes naturally to you in college, because nothing is about the material anymore. You can be stumped on even the easiest work, just because there's so much of it. That's what they test you for in college, you see. If they accept you, they've already confirmed you're smart enough to be there. Once you're there, what they want to determine is whether you're strong enough.