Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I got a weird fetish. Girls being sluts while a kid is nearby. Preferably non-milfs

>Pic semi-related

Bumping for shared fetish

That's hot. I'm into that too

bump

dont 404 on me

then post some greentext stories

Weirdly I think I can see the appeal of this

Continue

I'd let hear eat my bunnings snag

I'll bite

Same bro

Look at the book in the background

As OP, I can tell you fags how my fetish started

>Be me 22, gf is 19
>Be in shitty relationship
>Sex is hot tho, ex was total slut
>She was broken af, total wreck
>Confessed that she once let a nephew of 12y old grope her underwater when going to a swimming pool
>Went on for a good 5 minuts she said and she didn't stop him
>He touched the whole package, boobs and pussy while ''playing'' together

Lucky fucking kid, knew from that moment I needed to dump her broken ass

bump

We used to call this a bad moms thread back I the day been a long time since I've seen one

I used to do exactly this with a buddy's gf. Yeah, she was a cheating slut. Anyway, her two boys would be asleep in the room next door, and her baby girl in the crib next to the bed. I wanted to rough fuck her and talk dirty, but she was always like "ssssh, the baby!"

I thought that too but i dont know. Some newborns have unusually dark hair and they are definitely more hairy than you would expect. The hair either falls off or changes color. Look at the foot of the kid. Whiter than his mom.

hot af

my sides mate

Did she enjoy it?

wouldbang/10

Links to any videos?

She did, the whole time, after 5 minutes she had to stop him before it got obvious

Did she say how it started or?

That "foot" is wearing a loose fitting pink sock. Look at the hands, ear, and top of head.

My gf in college was super bi and kinky and revealed to me that she had been into her little sister since they were both young. When she was in her early teens, she would get her 10-12 yo sis in the hottub and play games where they ground on each other's legs until she came.

Soooo hot, and we would look at pics of her (then teenage) sister while we fucked and our dirty talk always involved her.

I remember Sup Forumsrother

That she didn't tell, they go swimming together with family once in a while so the whole water playing shit is kinda normal for them

Got dam' imagine the dissapointment youd feel... hot face... busted nipples.

It's a cruel fucking world b/ros.... cruel fucking world.

Nothing better than fucking a mom with her kids in the next room

Great thread!

Bumping

I approve this bread and for one welcome my new found fetish of girls being slutty with a kid nearby

Op.... not a faggot

Bump

That's even worse when you consider it was granddad's funeral.

This isn't a bad mom, just a bored house wife...

>Be me 23
>Start talking to 38 year old single mom on pof
>Lives 2 hours away
>Has 10 year son
>I'm going to family event near her place so we arrange for me to go there for a drink afterwards
>She answers the door
>Slightly overweight
>Crooked smile
>Hair a mess
>Is wearing a floral dress that goes all the way to the floor .. showing so much cleavage that I can see the tops of her areolas as she's standing there before I've set foot in the door.
>G cup breasts. Firm and perky with nipples visible beneath her dress
>cock immediately starts to harden as I introduce myself and we share a hug
>I make a point to press my cock against her leg as I let the hug linger an extra second

woah

did you fuck her

no way
Pressing a hard dick up against someone you just met?
Who does that shit?
Faggots, creeps, and faggot creeps.
That some real rapey shit there.

Kekd

>Son comes bounding up toward the door and we're introduced.
>He calls me Justin Beiber and asks how long I'm staying
>Hyperactive little bastard
>I ask him some general shit and he runs back to his PC and is instantly enthralled in his game - ignoring questions from mom and sitting with his face no more than 3 inches from the monitor
>Small talk continues with mom (who we will refer to as Lis) as I uncork the wine I brought and stare at her cleavage without shame
>It’s 9pm

>I take the lead and walk toward her couch – wine in hand.. assuming she will follow
>She does
>We talk for a minute before I notice she has hundreds of DVDs on display.
> I tell her to put one on
>She kneels on floor and picks 5 or 6 out of the shelving before spreading them out in front of me and asking me to choose one
>As I’m looking at one of the covers I hear her sigh impatiently
>”Would you hurry up and pick one user? It’s not comfortable down here you know?”
>I look up and she’s on all fours infront of me with both her arms squishing her breasts together
>My cock immediately hardens
>Her cleavage is so deep at this point her nipples are seemingly the last line of defense before they fall out of her dress
>I don’t flinch
>I’m wondering how the fuck one of these massive tits hasn’t fallen out as she moves around feigning discomfort
>”Just pick one!”
>I’m wondering if my cock has ever been as hard as it is right now
>I hand her one of the DVDs and she puts it in before sitting back down next to me, closer now than she was before

>son busts in and walks the dinosaur

Cont

Moar

Keep going...

bump

>The kids PC is about 15ft in a straight line behind the couch
>Directly behind the couch is the dining table which is full of arts and crafts bullshit and piled up quite high
>Essentially the kids line of sight was completely obscured by the junk on the table as well as the back of the couch – For example if he were to look in our direction he wouldn’t be able to see even the tops of our heads as we sat there
>At this point I’ve been inside the house for no more than 5 minutes
>There’s a break in the conversation and I turn my head 180 to look toward the kid, realizing for the first time that I can’t see him due to the containers of bullshit piled on the table
>”Did you stack these here on purpose?” I ask her
>Almost simultaneously I lift her chin with my index finger and start to kiss her
>She’s forcing her tongue into my mouth and has let her hand drop still onto my thigh
>Based on the week of text messaging leading up to this moment I knew that A. She was starved of cock and B. She’d never been with anyone much younger
>I felt 0 anxiety and felt entitled to do whatever the fuck I wanted to this woman. A feeling of confidence I’d never had before and haven’t had since
>Suddenly heavy footsteps
>The kid has stopped playing his game and is bounding toward the couch
>I stop kissing her
>He runs around to the front side of the couch and jumps on top of both of us, laughing like a maniac and trying to wrestle
>I don’t even pretend to play along. I’m not impressed and this is not OK.
> My cock is still hard at this point.
>Lis understands the vibe and removes both him and herself from the lounge and takes him back into the kitchen/PC area - talking with him for a while until something catches his eye on the monitor and he’s sucked back into the game again – face 3 inches from the screen

bump

Kek

More

>She disappears up the hall and returns soon after smelling like perfume with her hair looking more reasonable
>”I am SO sorry about that, user. Really”
>She sits down next to me, closer again this time with her thigh pressed against mine
>Her hand falls straight to my mid thigh and rests there
>I give her nothing more than a “yeah, alright” as I look ahead at the TV
>Her hand starts to squeeze my thigh
>I turn my head to look at her and she’s staring at me
>I look down at her hand massaging my thigh and look back her.
>Her gaze is shifting from my eyes to my lips, back to my eyes and then back down to my lips
>She wants more than anything for me to kiss her like I was
> To want her her like I did
>I look back down at my lap and start to undo my belt
>I hear her take a sharp breath in through her mouth
>The rhythm of her hand on my thigh is distrupted
>I can tell she was shocked and trying to maintain her composure
> I take my belt off and sit it next to me on the couch
>I look back her and shes still staring at my lips
>As I’m undoing the button and fly of my jeans I start to kiss her again

I fucked a girl that did that shit infront of other people, i told her how hot i thought it was and she liked it, fuck her hugs felt so good, she also had big breasts and you could feel the warmth of her pussy when you huged her, felt so god mang

Keep it cummin user

type faster!

you're fucking autistic lol

MOAR PIC

cont

>Still kissing her I lift my hips an inch so I’m able to take my jeans down to my knees
>Briefs still on
>Her hand immediately starts to squeeze and slide over my hard cock with just the thin cotton of my briefs separating us
>I stop kissing her and look down at her ridiculous cleavage.
>Her nipples clearly hard and visible
>Her face comes forward to kiss me again and I put my hand softly to her throat to stop her movement
>With my other hand I scoop one of her massive breasts out from her dress and squeeze it as I flick my tongue across her nipple
>I start to massage and squeeze her breast with the same rhythm and force as she is my cock
>She notices and starts to massage harder, I follow her lead
>I take her nipple completely into my mouth and begin to suck it as I scoop and free her other breast
>I’m rolling her free nipple between my thumb and index finger while sucking her other
>I hear her kid yelling at the PC and slamming on the keyboard
>It broke my rhythm for a moment but I continute
>Her breath is trembling at this point and she reaches her hand inside my briefs freeing what is probably the hardest erection I’ve ever had
>I’m 7.5 inches, thick and quite veiny.
>I let her tit fall from my mouth and sit back to watch her stroke me

dad looks like hes loving it

mfw the kid has a penis for a foot

isnt there more of this shit? there must be a set or something

hero

Wow what an ass, and hey, there's a half naked woman too!

you don't see the gut hanging down?

>She’s laying on her stomach to the side of me with her massive tits still free of her dress, nipples gently pressed into my thigh
>Her grip has loosened and she’s letting her hand slide up and down the length of me
>Her kid is still yelling at the computer and banging on the desk etc
>I’m watching her and she hasn’t taken her eyes off my cock .. not once to look at me or to look around her house
> Her mouth is hanging open and I see her lick her lips
> I can’t let this go on any longer
>She’s wearing quite a thick fake pearl necklace.. I break her trance by pulling her toward me by the necklace
>I kiss her for a moment and whisper to her deeply and firmly
>”Use your mouth.”

Feel sorry for the kid, he must literally be retarded if he sits 3 inches away from his screen at all time and he must have either autism or really bad ADHD if he loses an attention span that quick.

>I'm 7.5 inches, thick and quite veiny.

Yeah quit your bullshit man, if the average penis size were recorded on Sup Forums it would easily be 7-8 inches average.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

dis gettin good mang

small dicked fun police is here

yeah story user, show us your dick

send em op

I have a fetish too... More of a religion than a fetish but fuck... I can't stop imagining Andy sixx's log slidding down my throat...

Anyone else want his warm creamy logs?

OP reporting in, gonna go in a few minuts and enjoy my social life