Found out the girl I'm talking to gets off to the thought of being knotted by dogs. Thoughts?

Found out the girl I'm talking to gets off to the thought of being knotted by dogs. Thoughts?

you should knot talk to her

i see what you did there

pics!

If you're sexually attracted to animals, youre not right in the ehad. Thinj about it. Sexual attraction is based on hormones, and those dont work for dogs. So basically you gotta be retarded

She's knotty

Fantastic

Who said anything about sexual attraction? With your logic, a female wouldn't enjoy a vibrator.. since hormones...

Pics of what numbnuts? Said she gets off to the thought. Not that she does it

Get her a dog. Help her train it. Read up on how to do it right.

Tell her the only way to fuck the dog is if you get it first and if she blows you every time you ask and swallows.

Hell, you can get her to do all kinds of kinky shit if you indulge her fantasy. Yeah, once in a while you have to watch her fuck a dog, but the rest of the time she'll be your nasty little fuck doll and practically your slave.

You marry that girl.

Maybe have a devil's threeway except with a dog

It's just a taboo. Doing something this morally corrupt can be a sexual turn. Doesn't mean she's crazy or brainless. Plus, it feels great. I know...

/thread

By the way, by "get it first", I'm referring to her pussy. You get to fuck her before the dog

If you're a femanon you know the rules.

She said it's the thought of something expanding in her. She's a size queen so anything big she wants

If that pic is her then you buy a fucking Wilfred costume, cut out the crotch and start humping that bitch.

A female enjoys a vibrater cause it gets her off. And you must be a fucking retard comparing fucking a dog to a vibrator

of her, dumbass

Guys! This is knot helping!

how did u find out? she straight up told u?

What is this leddit bullshit. Fucking faggots