Does anyone else here prefer young, hairless, immature green bananas?

Does anyone else here prefer young, hairless, immature green bananas?

You're a monster and you deserve less in life than the average person.

disgusting

I usually go for #3.

I don't partake in banana I am a fruit abstinent

4 and 5 have the best texture and taste

I usually prefer a Dorian banana or a plantain.

3 is perfect and you are normal for thinking so.

4 is understandable. 5 is pushing it. 6 and beyond is slave-food.

1 and 2 are for people who hate themselves and think about suicide on a daily basis.

Me fucking your mom, OP
She is a disgusting bitch, you fucking faggot, kill yourself for being a fag, kill your mom too, i will make a tornado through your sister ass, fucking nigger, i will put my AR15 in your dad's asshole, shot it in front of you and make you eat his shit with his asshole meat, fucking bitch i will rape your friend to death, fucking retard bitch, i will make you suck my cock till your death.

Real one say the 6 is the best

This tbh fam. Although there's no harm in buying 1 or 2 to keep until they reach 3

>3 is perfect
Wake up there's no such thing as perfect but society and the media will shove their version of perfect down your throat.

The aged bananas have considerably more cancer preventing properties.

#2 is just starting to become self aware of its own sweetness. It doesn't understand it, but knows it feels good to be sweet. It tries to project its color like the older bananas do, but is still too young to do it properly. There's a sensuality in the innocence.

>The aged bananas have considerably more cancer preventing properties.

No shit? Don't fuck with me. That's interesting if you aren't lying.

I go mostly between 2 and 3, don't mind 1 occasionaly.

I love going down on a #7, even the missing #8 and #9 before they get too mushy to hold together.

post some sweet bananas

3 for me

5 or 6...6 is Best for peanut butter toast sandwich.
Eating 1 or two is like eating unripe strawberry !

On this scale, I go for 12.

I eat a banana for lunch every day. When I buy a bunch, I buy a 1 & 2 bunch, but then I buy a single 3 for what I intend to eat that day.

Not interesting but if you follow my word, you will have a very happy banana experience every time.

I wonder how many people here legitimately think it's about bananas?

This. This was supposed to be a cheese pizza thread.

Less than 100 years ago it was common for grown men to eat green bananas. You are just brainwashed by feminists to believe that an old brown banana is the sweetest

thanks for sharing user

i eat #2. The only inconvenience is pulling the peel back that young

Exactly hahah failed attempt though

hehe

It can help if you dip the banana into some booze first, helps loosen it up.

I had a bunch last week that went from 2 to 6, nothing in between. I was devastated.

Yes, I've been into young bananas ever since I can remember. I am fortunate in that I can also have an older banana as well. I am banana variable.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like a little struggle when I take my bananas. The whole process of forcefully tearing into a green banana is why I buy green bananas. Yellow bananas basically fall right out of their peel for you like a desperate old whore

3s good for eating anything after is good blended into a smoothie

OP is a faggot

3 is the best there, 4 good also, 5 edible, the rest junk.

2.5 is ideal