Have a good weekend yall lil ass white boyz. hahaha

Have a good weekend yall lil ass white boyz. hahaha.

Gay ass nigger.

Also, I don't see nothin' wrooong, with a lil bit a bump n griind

Jew nigger thread

you mofo badass haha

go to Sup Forums

Can you fuck her prone and in the face upside down? Like literally go balls deep cause it's hard to do with a camera. I never see people digging in to the ass. Do it, put a camera, to show you're real, I know you are, nice glasses fuck her like a lil ass white boy go?

15 minutes are running out my nigger. I can see they're getting very desperate,

Thanks nigga. You too.

I'm cucking a black man with his white wife. I'm not mad

See, heres the thing about blacks being "alpha". Sure, I could smoke a blunt and facefuck my girl if I wanted to, but I'm a good person and respect her because I'm not a devolved sack of human flesh, so I wouldn't do that. However, their ape nigger antics then go on to loudly exclaim that being an asshole to women is what makes you alpha, but then they get cheated on and left constantly and hate "wimmin" for it. I treat my girlfriend right, and she fucks and sucks my cock any and every time I want. I can think of literally one single time she said no to fucking me and it was because she felt fat, and not 5 minutes later she was down. She buys me dinner, lunch, nice stuff, all because I genuinely love her and treat her well. Stop playing yourself niggers and wiggers, the reason you never hear about real alpha males is because we don't need to brag

black guys need to prove them selves

Your dick is little for a black guy.

;)

>lil ass white boyz

lol... stay mad you little dicked nigger.

Nice taste.
;)

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(