youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that editing
>those angles
I thought it was a youtube parody first, I don't remember it being that bad

What's your point?

>brothers trying not to hurt each other
Makes sense
I know you non-whites shoot each other even for scraps, but white people are much better than that.

This is two Godlike beings in conflict during a DCinema Kino

yeah over time there's been growing criticism over the lazy and uninspired directing of this movie. Everyone didn't care at the time though just because the team up thing was so new

>no style
>awful framing
did they even attempt to make a film?

How could they let it be this shit?

Couldn't they have at least gotten stunt doubles or something

>All those quick cuts and close ups

here's some more quick-cut-kino

Looks cheap

Looks vydiashit

top 10 films of all time?? you post like someone that has good taste and high cinema IQ

thats enjoyable and very coherent.
Bay needs to ease off on the fully saturating everything though

>much better than that.
yeah, boy. you usually aim high for entire schools or theaters.

This looks so much better than Whedon's flicks

this is baykino though, and the directing draws your eye masterfully while emphasizing certain parts of the frame

Post in the original aspect ratio and resolution first

this sounds like a meme but whatever. I made a Spartacus thread (because its one of my favourites) and its dying with zero replies. Tells a story of this place

They both look awful. Hang yourself.

>literal DBZ fights are kino today
How I know you're all just memeing

DELETE THIS

>That circular tracking shot with the sunlight flashing in

Baykino at its best

KINO

KINO

i really dont see how anyone can defend marvel

>tfw this was literally the only good part out of any modern capeshit fight scene and it lasts less than 30 seconds
what the fuck happened

>ACTUAL gods

>referring to bays art as trash like kino

You just know these are the same type of tasteless Sup Forumsedditors that would have cried coen brothers back in 2013 when it came out

fucking disgusting plebeian tourists

why is bane so stupid to punch the pillar again after batman already evaded? Does he have real life lag?

his big guy mask broke and he went bananas

>ACTUAL gods

They are just super powered aliens. A Marvel character will refer to them as "gods" strictly for dramatic effect or to increase the stakes.

lmao just because they aren't your omnipotent fairy Christian god doesn't mean they are gods. They are literally the gods from Norse legends.

Who says that makes them gods, and not just revered as such? I could see an alien race coming to earth and primitive, uneducated people thinking they were gods.

KEK

FUCKING KEK

Loki isn't really a god in the Norse religion

It really depends on how you want to define god. If we encountered a god in real life, there's really no stopping anyone from saying "it's just advanced technology" no matter what.

Currently they're basically magical beings (who are supposedly that strong due to tech), but even Dr. Strange is introducing actual magic soon. They aren't just impostors. In the Norse religion, Thor was a god. Thor is real in this universe. Therefore Thor is a god. Not an omnipotent one to be sure, but he's incredibly strong and controls thunder, lightning and storms.

>intentionally and unnecessarily punching a concrete pilar just to break it and prove he's a big guy

nerd

He entered berserker mode.

This one fight scene is better than any fight in any DC movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDxrPuDB_U

Literally live action Dragon Ball Z

How was it even possible for him to punch it, do so much damage and not get hurt. the only thing about Bane is the gas stops him from feeling pain so this should have still broke his hand.

Dear fucking god, give me an actual film instead of watching a videogame.

Thats cute, here is a much better fight between two god like beings.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ

oh no they made it look like a fight in a jack kirby comic

He's a big guy