It's time

it's time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h46vuIo-SOQ
webmshare.com/oWvKg
youtube.com/watch?v=KMQdkQWiqAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to hell with your eurocentrism, sage

Oh look, it's the katsap "Crimea is Russian" thread.

>EU homeland
>likes afrika, sweden and ukraine
>hates russia/slavs and england

i bet you're a nigger or a braindead leftist cuck.
either way gtfo.

Укpaинcкий oн тoлькo в твoeм мaнямиpкe

OP is probably a little muslim refugee bitch. Only like countries that let you in, and give you money and food.

Hated the only countries that want to save their culture, like Russia and Serbia.

Go fuck yourself, Youssuf Al-Immigrant.

thats a pretty big homeland son... You a hobo ?

actually, i posted the wrong map. Heres a revised one.

Kosovars and non EU people are gonna be super triggered by this map.

I'm from Canada...

I don't give two fucks about your Kosovo shit. Go back to Saudi Arabia, muslim cunt.

Stop it Merkel

Didn't list a home country, but try to guess.

Winner gets my finest reaction gif

>being this triggered

lol

>hates the UK for leaving the EU
buttsore faggot spotted, you're probably swedish or belgian.

I listed the UK too, you may very well be right. But keep in mind, England is a shit tier nation. Could very easily be the reason too.

Obvs you're a Scott

Not even close.

It seems that we can't have a discussion without an anti-jew comment.

What did the Welsh do to you?

I don't believe in superior and inferior races and all that-.. But wales is the exception.

Does anyone have a blank version of this map?

Seems like we cant have a once glorious continent without the jews flooding it with third world shitskin immigrants.

I place you as a balkan moslem faggot. Bosnia or albania.

Cucking English then

Yeah. No.

Way off

That's what I thought, but he would have liked Turkey then, since he got converted to Islam by them during the Ottoman empire.

Maybe Albanian or from Kosovo, living in Switzerland?

There

I guess he is a retarded irishman or selfhating welsh.

Right?

>all slavs are russians
sure thing, commie yank

Again. Way off, try again.

no surprise. good

You said "yeah" to the guy that said you were from the balkans...

See
??

pretty typical

You're misreading it.

goni u tri pizde partizanski sine. bosanci iz sva tri naroda su teški glupani, ali ipak su nam braća. i ko je sačuvo rh da nam ne odsjeku dubrovnik kad je pola tvojih hrvata iz hrvatske kmečalo protiv rata kao da će njihov pacifizam zaustavit tenkove? kako smo im se odužili? i ti sad ideš na bijele čarape hejtat ko da je treći siječnja, sram te bilo. prenda vi komunisti ne poznajete sram

Who is the artist and what is the title of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=h46vuIo-SOQ

EU isn't a fucking country you retarded moron

This is somehow good about the balkans. I've visited a few countries there a few years back, and some cities in Bosnia had fucking mosques with arabic shit on the speakers during the pray hours... and women were wearing hijabs... wtf? In fucking Europe...

I also went to Albania, and I really thought it would be like that, if not worst. But even thought there were a few mosques, it wasn't as bad as in Bosnia. I asked the guide why women weren't wearing hijabs and why the country wasn't more muslim than that. She said it's because Albania was a really closed and heavily communist country, and communism forbid religion, so people are muslim, but not really serious about it.

She said that the albanians in Kosovo are the extremist ones, not the rest. I've been to Tirana and other cities, and it's like going back in time lol. Like the 70s.

I really liked Croatia and Montenegro, because of the sea. Serbia was cool too, but nothing too special. But some cities in Bosnia really felt like fucking Afghanistan or some shit.

A da se makneš s teme rata malo za promjenu konju retardirani?
Doslovno sve bosance koje sam kroz život upozno su teški idioti i zbog toga mi idu na kurac, moja mržnja ili "ljubav" prema nekom narodu ne proizlazi iz ratova u kojima nisam sudjelovao jer sam bio dijete.

It finally dawned on me, Malta.

Op is a pro eu cuck who's still salty about brexit lol keep up the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wrong again!

Tho valiant effort i must say. The Crusader memes should have been an indicator of that.

Sadly i'm not that smart.

Yeah, I've been to Bosnia multiple times and it's straight up cancer down there.
Serbia is alright, there are some extreme groups that jerk off to the idea of great Serbia, but most people I've met don't give a shit about it and just want to flee the country to live in Germany, Ireland and so on.
And the Albanians, eh...I don't know. I guess I dislike them just because of the religion. Also don't get me wrong I'm not religious myself eventho I think islam is way worse than christianity nowadays.

Ohh, I get the picture with the knights now low. I've been to Malta and it was fucking nice. Valetta was cool. The buses were cheap. Like 2 bucks for the whole day. There were a bunch of Somalis too.

Great country, it really felt like some gaza bank country with the architecture.

And the language, I couldn't understand it lol. Vut I liked the country.

I forgot to change the England to OK

Spot the edgy cynic.

That was easy.

Why do you hate sweden? we have lots of you guys up here in stockholm, begging on the streets.

>i'm not that smart
ok then, last guess. Sweden?

I take offence.
I'm not retarded.

Tho you got alot closer

I've tried to teach an hungarian how to play CS
he asked me where's the bow

Spot the butt hurt slave to the crown faggot

motherfucker your from Denmark, stop

why mixed feelings for Denmark?

Good guess, but off by alot.

boško landeka - herceg bosno ne daj na se (herzeg-bosnia stand your ground). HVOs actual, not just stated objective in the war was to keep people3 in their homes, safe from violence, regardless of ethnicity/religion. it came as a great shock when muslims started attacking the HVO, the only protectors of both croats and muslims in herzegovina and many central bosnian municipalities for the first half-year of the war. the areas that have been under the HVO control at the end of croat-muslim conflict in early 1994 are now the only part of bosnia where ethnic composition remained largely undisturbed. muslim and serb-controlled parts have been intentionally ethnically cleansed. but nooo, croatia is an aggressor on bosnia because we helped the HVO, never mind us being the only side not engaged in pogroms and politically-directed mass killings, never mind us treating muslim soldiers wounded while fighting our guys in Split hospital, even flying them there by chopper. Even now with all the bad blood, be sure that the croats are least likely to start killing and evicting and robbing people

So close.

did I win?

magarac

pozdrav iz Bg-a

but Belgium isn't a real country

We're back to way off

Thats why we need new reich and to exterminate them

Dude, we don't care about the political view or corruption of your government during war. All I care about is the fact that I'm here in Canada, and the only immigrants from ex-yugoslavia, that dropped out of school, sold drugs, and wanted to fight all the time, were muslims from Bosnia.

All of them. I don't know a single muslim Bosnian that was a good student, and didn't seek trouble all the time. On the other hand, all the Croats and Serbs that I know, always studied, never made problems, they finished university... and some of them are even playing in some amateur basketball leagues because of discipline and because they are fucking 2m tall.

But all the muslims did, was sell drugs and fight. All of the ones that I know. So my point of view is based on the people that I met, not some war decisions from your government. Islam teaches people to act like animals.

iceland

da smirimo tenziju, počnemo ispočetka: kako to da su svi idioti? jesi li siguran da se ne radi o selektivnom prisjećanju? razmisli koliko bi na razvoj tvog stava utjecaja imali komentari i stavovi kojima si okružen.
ja sam upozno bosanaca i mogu reć da su manjeviše ista gamad ko i ostale kategorije ljudi na ovom božjem svijetu.
primjetio sam i da su ljudi sa sjevera i sjeverozapada rh često baš onak stereotipno jalni na njih što se drže zajedno i na taj način ostvaruju svoje interese. odmah se priča da su sve ukrali što su stekli, da su mafijaši itd, a nitko da pobroji ko je kolko pokro. i todorić i vidošević i tedeschi i vrhuška riječkog sdp-a su svi neki fetivi, hoch ekipa, pa ih vidi šta rade. samo ne zvuče ko seljačine kad govore pa ih je lakše trpit

llleeell

Close. But not quite there yet

Why do so many either like or hate England and hate or like Scotland and Wales? Where's the difference coming from??

Go back to \pol\ fags

Norway?

Lol. Wales is fine and I personally like Scotland...

But you'll understand once you go in Glasgow.

pasta

Kako to da su svi idioti? Ne znam, eto dogodilo se, ne govorim da su svi opcenito takvi, jer vjerovatno nisu, ali to ne znači da ću ić po bosni tražeći nekolicinu koji su uredu.
Nadalje, što se tiče RH, nigdje nisam napisao da obožavam svoju državu i "svoje" ljude, kao što si reko manje-više ista gamad kao i ostali.
Nisam baš fan balkana u globalu, ali kako "zadatak" karte ne daje baš opciju da označiš vlastitu zemlju s dvije boje, odlučio sam samo ju obojati plavo.

greenland

We have a winner!

Here's the price
webmshare.com/oWvKg

File was 2 mb too big for Sup Forums

If anyone has a clue how to compress it further be my guest.

if you're from the Faroe Islands thats Denmark motherfucker

Kraut

I am not. Again, someone already got Norway correct.

Why didn't you "love" Switzerland, since you guys are both out of the EU?

A friend of my mom lives in Tomslo or some other region in the North. She invited me once, but I didn't go. Maybe in the future.

As long as you don't include us with Serbia, we don't care how much you hate us.

Lots of love,
Kosovo

stop hating on romania
youtube.com/watch?v=KMQdkQWiqAA

SFSN

Kosovo je srbja

yeah nobody cares up to the point when people start making up shit, then its read and remembered as truth in the west
as a canadian you'd profit if you looked up "medak pocket" and how canadian officers made up a whole battle and got medals for their story
muslims in croatia are upstanding citizens. thats because we don't have saudi imams coming here teaching them to hate their kaffir neighbor. mixed marriages are common, and their civic and even domestic culture is very much in line with that of ethnic croats and other croatian citizens. most bosniaks that came to the us and canada come from heavily neglected and exploited mountains of eastern bosnia, where their parents were for 4 years dragged to animal level of conduct, and even before the war they didn't get much chance to civilize themselves.

>Romanian
>Hates Western Europe
>Loves Russia

Ffs we should have never helped your ungrateful ass.
We took your country in, let you gipsies roam everywhere and gave you human rights(doing so against our population will and damaging the euro brand because it was the right thing to do) we poured billions of Euros on your backward shit hole to help it grow and prosper and you'd rather be annexed by Putin.
Fuck you

approvo...ma cosa ti ha fatto la spagna?

šipu tuki komandire šamilu

Pole. Only poles like Poland.

>Neutral turkey
>Hates England
Shitskin detected

>boško landeka - herceg bosno ne daj na se
Thanks a lot

roast me faggots

Haven't been to Kosovo, but I've visited Albania. And the albanians said that they don't like the people from Kosovo. They love Serbia too.

It may sound weird, and I was surprised too, but real albanians see you guys as a N.A.T.O puppet region, and don't even think of Kosovo as Albania.

You're on Sup Forums, what did you expect?