Considering to start watching Naruto series

Considering to start watching Naruto series

Does it woth it?

>Does it woth it?

No.

It's anime.

Watch something that is smartly written, visually creative, or thought provoking, you child.

Watch The Twilight Zone or Star Trek: The Next Generation if you insist on not reading a book.

First off anime or not the plots in narutoare quite intricate and well laid out but no watch the same old boring reruns over and over yeah really interesting

Yeah, Naruto is great
Just make sure to skip dem fillers
When "pain" and other fuckers come along
consider whether you want to keep watching
that was all just to make the series longer

Star trek is for old farts as far as I am concerned

Btw any book u name is found online now

And Naruto is for otaku weebs that eat things with their feet when company is over in a failed autistic attempt to seem interesting and unique.

No. I watched the first series and half of shippuden (almost 600 episodes) and it's boring. I suggest you read the manga since the story flows much better in it.

What this user said the manga is beter and still being written

you should consider learning to write and finishing school before you ponder on whether you should or should not watch a cartoon.

Shippuden got waaaay out of hand with the flash back shit. It's like fuck we get it already. You don't have to flash back to the same shit and show it 12 different times. Useful for giving information, terrible and irritating when you realize it's filler bullshit and you've seen this shit already. Could have just flashed back to the one new scene, but nooo let's show it for the 8th time with a new angle!

If you're retarded and get confused at details of long series then it'll hold your hand all the way through though. Any confusing part is sure to be explained through an elaborate 3 episode filler block.

yes its good

You should watch/read onepunchman for the fun, death note for a good thought-trough story or read injustice: god among us.

This. When i first started watching it like 8 years ago i thought it was pretty dope untill you get to the part where someone from the leaf village leaves to stay with the bad guy, from there on out its all filler crap.

It's a gateway anime, be careful OP

it's alright if you can totally suspend your adult mind

it's a cheesy weeaboo tropefest for young adults

Have you tried rewatching that shit? It has aged poorly and you know it.

lets expore gender roles
>why do your women paint their faces?
lets expore disabilities
>how did you go blind?
>it happened a birth
>they should have killed you then
lets expore teamwork!
>every episode that isn't about data
lets watch picard get laid...well good for him, but it is always awkward as fuck

Correct. Just watch major arcs and skip the stupid filler.

One Punch is awesome.

It's OK. Fight scenes are cool but the plot is meh.

fuck, who is this yoga slut?

Pros:
- The plot is interesting enough.
- Fight scenes are pretty cool

Cons:
- A LOT of filler
- A LOT of flashbacks

>I only watch mature shows for a mature viewer such as myself

I was told that the plot is comparable with the greatest classical novels

Oh shit son, prepare for a flood of people resenting such a comparison

she is 15 u perv

it's true. After season 3, the series just started going through the list of classical tropes and using them all.

I am not stating anything on execution as that is troll bait.

It would be a good show if it wasn't for the retarded amount of filler. Literally the last like 200 episodes of the original Naruto series is nothing but filler. The plot element that Shippuden is based off happens like halfway through the previous series because the second half is just bulllshit

ok, 15 years old yoga slut! Sorry!

I was implicitly agreeing with the post.
Still, I'm sure there'd be a lot of (stupid) people bitching about how you shouldn't even compare classical novels to "this weeaboo shit".

And fuckable, so what's your point exactly?

bump
still unsure

Yeah, Enterprise is better. It's like star trek without the pc bullshit. It's what tng should've been regarding the lack of brainwashing.

I had no idea lit fags gave a fuck on that level. Thought it was an execution thing.

I am off to figure out how to match up Hamlet with this.
Ghost=fox
Ophelia=sasuke
Imply everyone was gay