Question for 20 year olds: when you think "childhood", do you think more of the stuff on the left side...

Question for 20 year olds: when you think "childhood", do you think more of the stuff on the left side, or the stuff on the right side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8y5MjguI-pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Childhood: Left
Teenage years: Right

I'm 20 and definitely on the left side. PSX and some 90s shows missing there tho

I knew at a very young age that popular culture was cancerous and that people consume things that destroy their body because reality is too hard to deal with for the weak masses.

I don't recognize most of those things. I can just tell you my age and then we can know what generation I'm from you fucking douche.

Childhood is left
Teenage years are the right

Mostly left, but like Ben 10 should be on the right.

Ugh. Fuck all of the shows on the right. You should be ashamed.

I disagree. Ben 10(original) came out in 2005, and was at the height of its popularity in summer 2006, so I think it just barely can be lumped into the last vestiges of the "old generation" of kids' media.

Why? Because summer 2006 was the last time before social media really exploded around late 2006/2007.

left side is more relatable but probably subtract another 5-10 years on it. i remember ben 10 and samurai jack coming out when i was a teenager i think.

>exploded
Tom is disappointed in you.

Which Tom are you referring to? Tom Fulp or Tom from toonami?

I was born in 99 so I experienced both as a child.

Childhood on the left, teenage years on the right.

is samurai jack a childrens show?
it was only on at like 1 am where i'm from

And now I'm disappointed in you.

youtu.be/8y5MjguI-pM all i thought when i saw the picture.

left, but that's late childhood. I was 11 in 2000.

It was for a little while and was off the air for a couple years but now adult swim has picked it back up and is not necessarily a kids show anymore

The left is both my childhood and my teenage years. Though I'm aware of the right ones. I did watch hannah montana (i was usually just fapping)

I asked for 20 year olds, not 25-30 year olds

>old teen titans
Yea back when they made cartoons in the old style like the Batman and justice league ones. Damn those were good ass cartoons.

You have good taste. Protip: Young Justice is old school style.
Enjoy.

Found it interesting how much it's changed but how similar it is. The fact that there's blood and living things dying is entirely different from all the robots he killed before.

Is your point of this question, to find out if people in there 20's. consider themselfs children when they were in there teens, or in there preteens?

Nothing on the right even comes close
I don't even consider most the shit on the left as childhood. The one exception being Recess which I used to watch on Saturday mornings.

I'm 21 and will be 22 on 30th of December.

Things from left side, I´m 22
Guess since i´m not from USA, these cartoons came late to my country

Childhood left
Miley Cirus belongs on left. Don't even like her but she's part of my generation's music.

I get a feeling almost akin to nausea when I see stuff on the left. I want my childhood back dammit. Shit went sour after 12 for me. Nostalgia is pain

> Shit went sour after 12 for me

Blame the faggots that wanted to grow up so much that they stopped playing yugioh and watching cartoons.

20 year olds sounds like you're asking 20-29. If you want specific results you should try using specific language to verify that. Probably have a lot of different responses here from people who aren't exactly 20.

kill yourself
everyone knows a scam when they see it

>2000
> 11 years old

>2000+17
>11+17
>??????
>=22

>telling a bot to kill itself

what the fuck is tamagotchi doing there? that fad faded away in the 90's

>responding to a bot that gets auto deleted by filters

After 12 my middle class life fell apart. Never stayed in one school district for more than a term and bounced all around the east coast trying to survive with my mother. We were starving and soon to be evicted after my mom lost her job before I went to live with my dad at 16.

fuck no it didn't. I was playing the shit out of those things in 2004

In my shithole country these things were popular until 2005/2006

Left side, but I did grow up with much old brothers (5 and 10 years older). The right side seems way after my childhood was over, but then again I did start drinking at 11, so

Turn 20 in June, left and a little of right

alt left

kek what country

Left

Steven Universe is too recent to be in this. Didn't that show come out in 2014?

/thread

Technically wasn't an adult until 18 so everything in pic is somewhat related to me

Same Shit on both sides. Shit Shit Shit. We've all become cynical and we come to Sup Forums for that reason. Fuck you.

Gen 3 Pokemon is the nexus of my childhood. I got the GB Advance SP right when it came out, and had a GameCube.

The right side is cancer. 2007 is Eternal September Overdrive

I'm the dude you quoted first, but the second one is not me. I was born in 30.12.1996.

>anything under 18 is childhood
>what are developmental stages?

Greece. A country that is always 2-3 years late on all the cool stuff.

I was watching Hanna Montana and playing the Wii in 2002 so childhood defiantly right.

Still a child you mean?

Just like how people think it's pedophilia to be attracted to 14 year olds. They don't understand how nature works when it comes to ages.

Eh, I'm really a mix of both. As I child, I was on the left, but I was a teenager when the stuff on the right happened.

21 and i think immideatly of things on the left, a few on the right as i got older but mostly left

You'd be ashamed to see what they've done to runescape
newbie island is gone. replaced by some trash tutorial. Everything looks retarded. The grand exchange has completely killed player interaction. I couldn't stick around long enough to find out what else they ruined.

>implying there's a hard age for puberty
That is why that argument is always fucking retarded.
"No, it's PREpubescent! Thats, like, under 13."
Oh, really? So everyone hits puberty at a specific age? Someone better tell all the pediatric doctors, that'll make it much more simple for them.

Am 21, gonna go with left.

Whatever man I'm just going by what the state says. As an adult breaking up my childhood into pieces is fucking dumb and pointless now

>state says
I mean, 15 and a half is when you can get your driver's permit, where I'm from. That must be adolescence, right? Would they let children drive?

The Wii wasn't even out yet.

puberty and development has common age ranges for when certain growth for most takes place.

When do you become an adult according to your state?

Most children get the ability to reproduce at the ages 12-13, and VERY rarely at age 14. Anything above that is considered a disorder.

0 - 5 = babies/toddlers
6 - 12 = children
14+ adult (in nature's eyes)

i started writing and then i realized that i am already 21 soon to be 22
fuck where did the years go

Sure. Common age RANGES. They also differ from boys to girls. Are you going to argue that pedophilia is different towards males than females?

The Wii Gamecube you idiot.

>2 states of being
>child
>adult as soon as you hit 18
K.

Don't worry, we were born just in time to be the first to achieve immortality. Just give it ~40 years, scientists are very close to reversing the aging process.

I'm not the same user. I was just saying that there are some generalizations that can be made about at what age stages of development takes place.
see:
because I don't want to get into it with an autist like you:

as you keep growing, time passes by really fast and even faster, because the amount of the times that you are surprised or meet new stuff keeps getting down.

Fucking kek man you people are such fucking losers. Anyone under 18 is a kid. Regardless of how grown up you feel you're still a kid associated with kid things and exposed to kid things and there's nothing you can do to help it.

>Wii
>2002

>implying as soon as you turn 18, everybody starts treating you fully like an adult
Yeah, fantastic fucking logic there. You have fun with that argument that could be used to defeat your own.

Definitely associate more with the left side. Probably because the right side was overshadowed by cod and jerking off

You
See this
Retards.

>
it wasn't called the 'wii gamecube' you crack smoking damage control fag

Just get over it man. I know you want to differentiate between the many stages of (You) that you had when you were growing up but nobody actually gives a fuck

The fuck is Wii Gamecube?
Do not try to cover your slip-up you waste of skin

even fucking Hannah Montana was not out before 2006

>inb4 hurr durr pretending lol trolled!

Left side plus C64 and NES. Good times.

>literally me

I learned from a young age that you are a faggot

nineteen leftside
pic related, i was around for these

>you want to
Oh shit, man, I didn't realize I was the body of works known as "science" that insists on classifying and naming things to better human understanding.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Def left

Fuck yeah, Samurai Jack.
I mean, I'm 29. I just enjoyed that show.

Wouldn't it be psychology? Since you're dealing with the brains development or are you talking about the social sciences where you become a man when you busy a nut in your mother. Either way you're a fucking moron

Question for said 20-year-olds: Which incarnation of Sabrina the witch was cuter and hotter? 3DPD or 2D?

I know you're both just being trolls. So not even gonna reply

Both.

Im a 1990-fag.

Both is fine but at least I went to parties before smartphones got a fundamental part of it

>not being a kid in the 80s and teenager in the 90s

I feel so fucking sorry for all of you... you will never know true innocence of playing in the dirt with marbles, experiencing Christmas and Halloween before they became publicly taboo, having to wander the streets to find your friends, or how people thought and behaved before the internet.

Really, I do. You missed running home from school to watch new episodes of the best cartoons in history. You missed the best toys in history. You missed life when taking a photograph of yourself was abnormal. You missed life before mass narcissism, hivemind, and social media mass brainwashing.

At least you don't know the pain of witnessing it all die.

Left.

we didn't have a tv, but I did have a Tamagotchi ,so left

Attention, everybody: This is now a feels thread.

We didn't totally miss out. Rather, we got half-severed remnants of those things you mentioned.

2D > 3D
the real one looks pretty old acting like a teenager, where as the cartoon one is basically a underage girl acting like an adult slut

Teen Titans and Samurai Jack>90's shit