I'm poor as fuck at the moment. I want to smoke some tobacco. I have the tobacco, but no filter and no paper...

I'm poor as fuck at the moment. I want to smoke some tobacco. I have the tobacco, but no filter and no paper. Buying filter and paper is not a option. Essentially at 0$ right now.

Can I use regular A4 paper to make some form of "roach" so I can smoke the tobacco?

I wouldn't do that. If you have any tin foil handy though you can use it to make a pipe.

you stupid git lol.

Use bible paper or 'yellow pages' for the paper. It sticks together...a4 won't...and it'll be shit to smoke, you'll have to hold it together while smoking.

Use some thin card material, fold it tightly, for the roach

lmao go beg at a gas station you absolute nigger

We're talking like $2 here.

Bible paper + flimsy kind of cardboard/magazine for roach

stupid retard go buy some cig papers at any drug store or convenient store its like 1$

Yeah would not use any other type of paper,

Depending on your need, I suggest watching a diy widdling video and make your own shitty Wodden pipe. It's really not that hard.

totally doable. use something thin for like a news paper and something more think to roll a filter.

>Literally says its not an option
>Suggests the option

Go out side and find a semi dry maple leaf. It doesn't really taste all that good but it works. I've only ever used maple leaves so Idk if theres a better option.

They're a little more than a dollar here...

You could try hitting up a parking lot and check to see if any cars are unlocked and take any change they have in their cup holders and console... in and out before anyone knows you're there.

>stealing change for papers

Learn to read, you drooling nigger.

I told that cunt to go beg strangers to buy papers and filters for him or give him some coins.

Prisoners in the Maze prison used to use sheets of the bible to roll tobacco.

lol how hard is it to ask somebody for a skin and a filter

Can confirm, have done this to smoke weed in desperate times.
It still burns really quick though.
You have to get a legit bible, printed on scritta paper tho.

I used to use tea bags papers to roll tobacco, and why don't you beg for money and buy the cheapest cigarettes that you can find in your country?

Newspaper is better than printer stock. The lighter the GSM the better

The blank pages out of those small brown and orange bibles works alright. I don't really like to do it though, just seems wrong.

Go to church, ask for pocket bible, three free rolling papers in the back

What if you ask a stranger for 1$ is it possible?

Dunno where you from so I assume people are kind.

How the fuck did you get too poor to buy rolling paper? It's like 2$. Maybe re-evaluate your life OP.

bible paper, tissue (wrapping) paper,try not to use anything too hardy