Got any good reacts?

Got any good reacts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_xFuWmdhLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ATTENTION! Help Sup Forums Join the BoBArmy Today!

Actually have the thread open in another tab

nah, but i got these dubs for ya!

You stupid son of a bitch if you want a reaction face you got em. Nigger I will react all over you. If you have a problem with Don Knotts I will shit fury on your grandchildren. You will not talk shit about Andy or Barney in my home. Period mother fucker. Prepare for the show.

I used to be a pilot. The finest fighter pilot on earth. I still want to be Barney Fife. If you say one cross word to me I will turn you into a tragedy.

You wanna grow up fast? I dont joke. This man is the most handsome and most wholesome southern man that ever did live.

Sir.

You motherfuckers dont want to respond to me? Got a problem. Ill stand up and fix it for you right now with your name.

you want something fresh? You feel like you're a badass?

Look at James Caan in El Dorado. Motherfucker. You wish you were faster than Mississippi.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_xFuWmdhLk

If 7 seconds of this doesnt make you feel like a good southern man with morals and a backbone then you are a degenerate that I have no care for.

Every man is a Barney Fife. Every man should strive to be an Andy Griffith. Face it bitch.

If you need help, if you cant trust anyone, dont look to a policeman or a teacher or a firefighter.

Look to a United States Air Force officer. The finest group of men on the face of this planet.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Áve María, grátia pléna,
Dóminus técum.
Benedícta tu in muliéribus,
et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Iésus.
Sáncta María, Máter Déi,
óra pro nóbis peccatóribus,
nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstrae.