If we evolve can we devolve? are they even different?

if we evolve can we devolve? are they even different?

No you're retarded. Any change is evolution

inbreeding causes de-evolution

trap detected

>"are you there god? its me, cuja bomba click clok.."

No, but we could evolve into something worse.

Evolution isn't about going toward something better. It's just about random change. For example, humans jaws are continuing to shrink which leads to us having too many teeth to fit properly.

Or if you're talking about societal evolution just look at the society European immigrants built in the USA to see an example of devolvement, which is just evolution.

< this is correct, even if we change for the worse(we may have) its still the same process.

*rolls fucking eyes* yea thanx milo Shapiro crowder faggaholic.
knowing shit is only cool when we havnt all heard it once from a non dipshit and a billion times from unoriginal wanathinks...

We undoubtedly have. Natural selection no longer applies to us, at least in developed countries. Probably half the people we see walking around shouldn't be alive. We're able to keep people alive who shouldn't be, and there's no way that can be a good thing for our gene pool.

that's retarded but kinda true. it is fundamentally opposite in the sense that instead of continuing to mix different genes it mixes similar genes, but its the dna itself being so close that causes malformation, so your wrong and dumb, but you could pass for a non retard if you put any real mental footwork into it....

There's no such thing as devolution

Everyone who wears glasses should therefore be dead then

>We undoubtedly have. Natural selection no longer applies to us, at least in developed countries. Probably half the people we see walking around shouldn't be alive. We're able to keep people alive who shouldn't be, and there's no way that can be a good thing for our gene pool.

agree with every word.
curious to see your definition of "good thing"
since i think its not a "bad thing" to slowly evolve to become aware of these things, even if we have to go through multiple generations...at least we get it out of the way so the future idiots will know what itts like if they let too many idiots fuck.

anyway define "good thing" or even just "good"

>shouldn't
Spooky

Unless you meant to write "wouldn't in a less advanced society"

you never give your friends lip?

we can evolve further in nature in this physical reality or we can progress spiritually and out grow the need for physical safety, but yes, stupidity cause by ur point slows all progress... or to put it a bit more universal, different qualities that natural selection isn't aiding in can still progress. compassion (keeping people alive) is important in terms of howmany good intelligent people are the once senselessly killed, by blacks....... im an awesome, intelligent, important person, but I would be dead had some people not stoped me from dying by mistake...

>trying this hard

as if I have to try...

put some ice on that butt kid

Like, I'm not in favour of eugenics or think we should be executing retards or anything, I'm not a monster. I just think we might be doing harm by perpetuating bad genes. I think it's possible in a few hundred years or so, that there could be real repercussions. Like humans might all be allergic to everything, and have shitty immune systems, and poor eyesight, and all kinds of other pretty objectively bad things.

Well, yeah. I meant we have a capacity to keep people alive who probably by all rights shouldn't have survived.

no duh faggot.

y tho?
its because u jack to dudes posing as girls?

our current intelligence is destroying our planet. I get more than a strong feeling ur attacking "bad genes" for a reason that involves self actualization related over compensational defense mechanisms that are in and of themselves disgusting and unfortunate...

this

another thread destroyed by actual logic. it really makes dipshits give up fast when used properly..