Kendrick lamar: ayo fuck whitey we wuz kangz THIS DICK AiN'T FREEE fuck donald duck fuck jews we the real israelites...

kendrick lamar: ayo fuck whitey we wuz kangz THIS DICK AiN'T FREEE fuck donald duck fuck jews we the real israelites white people are neanderthals shoot cops
me: art

why arent IP bans in effect for threads like these yet

>can't refute a single thing

typical kendrick dick rider

DAMN.

>What do you mean there's more to music than the subject matter of the lyrics

youre too young to be this bitter...
just keep doing your stuff, instead of bitching about others,,,
'cept now the cat's out of the bag, i'll recognize your stuff.. "you posted on Sup Forums with a sample of your art, bitching about rappers lol"
"no i didn't"

That's not the case with hip hop though

>kendrick lamar: ayo fuck whitey we wuz kangz THIS DICK AiN'T FREEE fuck donald duck fuck jews we the real israelites white people are neanderthals shoot cops

Why do racist white people want to project every pro-black artist is just as racist as them? Not only you used a strawman, TPAB and DAMN never said or implied anything of what you stated.
This too

Furry/Yiff faggots should suffer in hell

what did you mean by this

You're retarded

Not an argument

>this furposting fag is still not banned
>I get instantly banned for posting Moonman
>people keep bumping this thread

What? You don't actually believe this, do you? Can you honestly say that NOTHING else besides the lyrics matter in hip hop or rap at all? What the fuck do you think a beat is for? You can't just add any fucking Casio keyboard preset to your lyrics and expect it to be anything better than complete trash.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm calling you retarded. Because you are.
Retard

There's not much to discuss about a beat in 4/4

Are you trying to prove that all hip hop fans are children?

>not even remotely understanding what Kendrick Lamar is saying

>wow this beat is awesome! I wonder what kind of synth plugin they used for that bass to get that interesting sound. Is that a hi-pass filter? I like that rhythm, it sounds really funky and it sounds nice. Where's that sample from? Those drums are nice.
>OH SHIT NEVERMIND IT'S IN 4/4. FUCKING GARBAGE

Nice straw man

>There's not much to discuss about a beat in 4/4
Your argument by its very nature was implying that a beat can't be very interesting if it's in 4/4. If you really believe this than you don't belong on this board. If it's "not what you meant", then learn to articulate your thoughts or shut the fuck up

You, Not OP
I hate mobile posting

How are you romanticizing hip hop this much?

This board should have been deleted a long fucking time ago

How come my 50 year old hill billy, racist father can understand Kendrick's lyrics but not the greatest intellectuals Sup Forums has to offer?

this

?

>Your argument by its very nature was implying that a beat can't be very interesting if it's in 4/4
No it isnt. You're trying very hard to shoehorn what I said into your narrative.

lamar is somehow taking away from his success

y'know

the immigrant argument

But threads like these and similar threads never get deleted (*deletes*, Grimes threads, nigger music threads, XXX Tentacion). Good going mods, just great...

>all these butthurt nu-males itt

is english you're third language

>intellectuals
>listening to hip hop
pick one

is english you're third language
is english you are third language

no, is it yours?

KEK, neck yourself

K. is the best rapper, no, the best musician of this generation. He is our Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon AND Kurt Cobain.
Bitch, sit down, be humble!

@u

hownew.ru