Why don't musicians release their music in USB sticks and not CDs...

Why don't musicians release their music in USB sticks and not CDs? Yeah I know most people download but a lot of people still buy the physical copy. A USB stick is still useful even after you transfer the songs to your phone and computer.

bootleggers basically do this in SA
idk but i guess the process is cumbersome compared to pressing lps or cd manufacturing

they kinda did that in like 2008 ish with those little sd cards that came with albums on them, but to really answer your question it's because lots of cars have CD players lol

>bootleggers basically do this in SA
yep. pic related in Mexico.

there are a lot of reasons. the most obvious is that cd came first and it would be a huge change, probably alienating a lot of customers with big cd collections. it would also lose some of the appeal of buying physical music which is the artwork/packaging. why pay for physical if all you're getting is the digital content?

>USB stick is still useful even after you transfer the songs to your phone and computer
I believe record labels would rather you didn't have this freedom. they would be selling usb sticks with albums on them rather than selling albums, which would probably come with its own set of problems

I mean this is a global standard for music distribution, such a drastic overhaul for tiny, questionable benefits is kinda ridiculous

would trust a usb put out by this man?

Wonder how often people buy this shit and the content has absolutely nothing to do with what was announced. Spick was dumb enough to create the stupid method of putting them in colored boxes, he's certainly dumb enough to fuck up his own dumb system.

All containers are colored, that's how you can see them.

Of course, because everyone knows humans are blind to things that are only black and white

It's amazing that we live in a world where people can call others dumb but not know that black and white are colors.

Indeed, but it's a greater wonder that others want to top them not realizing that grammar may redefine terms given the context.

fuck you boi cunt sucker

Your bf a Mexican?

why dont musicians just release their music online instead of physically?

Can you hook me up with some Cumbia Colombianas?

Can't pretty it up with packaging which makes physical copies worthwhile
Hence the resurgence of Vinyl sales

black and white aren't colors you child

Black is a lack of reflection
Not a colour

This exists

Because CDs have a much higher profit margin

so if he put them in non colored boxes...he's smart? No no no, that makes no sense and you're just racist AND stupid. Kill your self.
>he's
>his
You can't even see who put them in there.

Phycisist here, black isn't a colour (depending of course how you define colour)

you dont need to state 'Phycisist here" before dropping high school-tier knowledge