So, I met a 44yr old CEO of a company on tinder. She took me out for dinner and cocktails, spent 300$ bucks...

So, I met a 44yr old CEO of a company on tinder. She took me out for dinner and cocktails, spent 300$ bucks, paid the bill, fucked me twice then sent me these. I am 26.

haha ok buddy

Cool story bro

I no, it's fucking tough to believe but it's true. Turns out she is married. She was in town for a conference and just wanted some young dick

look

And what do you look like with a time stamp OP. Cause I bet your fat and ugly.

5'8" 160 lbs, little beer belly but most people consider me thin. White, 26, good looking actually. good job, about an 80k salary.

Calling you an old soul and gave you a heart? Whores don't do that they fuck and leave.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE "MEN" NOW LIE LIEK WOMEN USED TO ONLINE.

You have like a big dick?

Let's play

guess that company

She wasn't a whore. Like she legit is married (which I didn't find out till later) and she just wanted some young dick while away on business. That's all.

it's like on the bigger size of normal. I wouldn't say huge. 6.5 in long and about 6 in girth. It's pretty thick. Little bit longer than average.

>>Old soul
>>'boobies' and 'booty'
This chick cant read people at all.

>With your lovely boobies and booty

Fuck me I hope this story is true and you managed to lose that virginity cause if it aint then you're fucked old chap.

I've been fucking since I was 15, I'm 26. yes this shit is true. I was being cute. It's part of my own weird brand of charm.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

KEK

I don't see why this is so hard to believe? There are rich woman in their 40's all over the place looking for attractive young dick. Literally all you need to do is go to a fancy Hyatt hotel bar, sit down with a cocktail by yourself and you will draw attention. liquor and cocktails tend to be 15-20 bucks a pop. If a woman comes over and offers to buy you a drink, she wants the dick.

I've done this before. But there are a few caveats worth mentioning. You have to be attractive. Also, you have to be interesting. You have to be able to hold a conversation and be funny. Being well traveled helps.

ooooooooooh boy

>not cumming in her bareback and inheriting her fortune

you fucked up

She actually asked me too. She said she couldn't get pregnant. I told her I'd rather cum in her mouth. She agreed to it.

literally coming up with shit he sees in movies.. stop fantasizing and jerk off already

She is a whore, she cheated on her husbando

I hope you haven't ended that conversation like that at all.

You utter raging faggot

Shes rich, takes you out for dinner, fucks you, AND has huge tits? Marry her. NOW. It does NOT get better than that.

That's a wedding ring on that hand bro

Satan quads of truth.

If we're stating the obvious:
You're retarded, user.

I know, I said she's married
.she already has a life. Besides she is like 20 yrs older than me.That's basically how it ended. Although she did call me before she got on her flight to say goodbye.
Yeah, I guess a lot of people cheat. World's a shitty place huh?

Yes it does. Don't marry her and just fuck and get gifts from her.

OH FUCK! Satan quads vs holy trips!