I was able to accidently smooth talk my way in to getting a nude from this girl...

i was able to accidently smooth talk my way in to getting a nude from this girl. the problem is she has a 7 y/o kid and im in school. not going to start looking after a kid.

what should I do?

smash and dash

Kill yourself?

this is Victoria Justice on this pic

debating that

you got a nude not a marriage proposal you underage fuck

You got catfished you no nipple having bitch. Those tits belong to Victoria justice, who does not have a 7 year old kid. Here is some advice. Learn how to reverse image search

>what is a file name?

marry her
make her new kids
build a happy incestous family

Pump and dump bro

obviously i didnt just get a nude. if i didnt think this chick was serious i wouldnt be bringing this up. especially on /b Sup Forums

im not usually that type of person. how would i really do that?

It really is. Google search it and see for yourself.

If you haven't fucked her yet and she is sending nudes, she's just a whore that wants the dick. Hit it and quit bro.

nigga wtf are you talking about

Been seeing a milf for almost a year now, still haven't personally seen her spawn.

What the fuck are you talking about.

how do you pull that off?

I guess I was just pretty straight forward about not wanting to parent anyone from the start and she understood.

so i should just tell her how i feel about that shit upfront?

If she is a good mother she won't bring random men around her kids.

Neither a known man that doesn't want to meet them.

so good for me then right?

did you get nudes of the 7 yr old?

no :(

>good mother

dont u think if the majority of single women were good mothers that they wouldnt be single women?

If you can hand out good enough dickings to keep her around and she can take care of her child on her own, yeah, good for you. But it will imply stuff like you won't be able to see her too often and everytime she will need a sitter and whatever else.

in the eyes of the law if you send a nude back you have to marry her and if she divorces you she gets to keep your skull in a jar. in my experience the best thing to do is kill yourself so that bitch gets nothing. funny thing is, last time a girl sent me a nude i had to fake my own death just to get away from that crazy girl. i never sent any back and she didnt know my name or where i lived, but i didnt want to risk paying child support in case she got pregnant from it. better safe than sorry i always saykdfgoadsijt df
dfsg
sdfg
sfyhw5q34
faggot

Being a good mother has little to do with being single.

nonsense. cook, clean, good pussy. all qualities of a good mother.

also the ability to not couple with a loser

ur missing any one of these ur gonna be a single mother

she looks like a spic

Are all widows bad mothers too? For not keeping their hubbies alive?

This guy gets it. Dump into her clearly well functioning womb and make her a single white mom of 2 kids

was that one of my criteria? did i say keeping a man alive reflects on your ability to be a good mother?

ive just discovered she also has a bf. too much shit for me. fuck this

/thread

I grant OP tits a 7/10
Perfectly nice boobs