White males are inferior. It’s a simple Fact of Nature. And now that white women fully realize the Truth...

white males are inferior. It’s a simple Fact of Nature. And now that white women fully realize the Truth, they are abandoning whiteboys and going Black at ever-increasing rates. The end result of this will be the full Africanization of the white race and the extinction of the white male genetic line.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2011/06/new-trend-chinese-migrant-workers-in-africa-marry-black-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cept the sperm that comes out is fucking retarded as the dad.

enjoy your 10minutes of pleasure for 50 years of retarded children asshat women

all that IQ lost just to have a large cock
must me a nigger

that picture is using forced perspective.

also, it's pretty gay. that nigger has a dick on his leg

You gotta have a good paying career to keep a white woman. Broke ass drunk and fat with a limp dick doesn't cut it. Hit the gym, get a college degree and find a profession.

Sorry to ruin your dream, but blacks are rarely cut out for executive life.

bbc is a myth and if your dick size is all you have to brag about then you're fucking trash.

It's like when faggots try and make their sexuality their core 'identity' If where you like to stick your dick is the most important part of your identity you're a fucking boring person.

Just like with black men. If the only reason women should be interested in black men is because of the BBC myth then you're garbage dating material.

White fuck bois are out here today

oh look... this thread again

Meanwhile in KANGZ-land
clutchmagonline.com/2011/06/new-trend-chinese-migrant-workers-in-africa-marry-black-women/

We all know you're a cuck, a white cuck. This is your fantasy that gets your little pee pee hard, eh? Gas the cucks, race war now.

Oh my
Mixing the most breeding races on earth
exponential growth will become a meme

>It's like when faggots try and make their sexuality their core 'identity' If where you like to stick your dick is the most important part of your identity you're a fucking boring person.

I thank you for this truth, being bi myself.

Me 2 man. Do you like traps?

these threads do nothing to try and normalise interracial relationships.
or are they trying to make Sup Forums racist? because that would be pissing into a sea of piss.

interesting how the niggers will always claim the white man holds them down, yet claim to be superior in this way. there's a reason niggers don't run the world. Bankers, politicians, corporate business owners, they're all white or jewish, with a good mention going to the asian businessmen too.
if those who pull the strings really saw niggers as a threat, they would have them eradicated.

Let the niggers have their fun. They are statistically inferior to their masters regardless.

yeah, Being gay it's even worse. I have to deal with these annoying faggots if I want to even browse the market for a date

first off traps are a lie. Secondly that is an ugly trap. looks stuck between man and woman and not in an androgynous way. In a sort of uncanny valley way.

Donkeys has much larger and thicker dick. . .

stay in school OP

What do you mean a lie? I like my traps on hrt, with nice hormonal titties, ass and soft skin. I don't care about do they pass on not, they need to have these traits.

I feel like this shit is from some SJW group who's
goal is to turn Sup Forumstards into submissive, nigger dick loving traps.

6.7 inch here, meh they scream with me anyway :3

thats plenty big

It is true that white men cannot compete with the blacks in terms of cock size, but this is because the blacks are not in the same competition. The blacks are competing with animals like dogs and horses. They lack the intelligence to compete with actual humans.

OP

it isn't all about the dick size you fucking virgin faggit

if i get dubs nig nog r bad cause skin

check em nig nog

dubs and we never compare dick sizes ever again

I SAID CHECK EM NIGGER IM YOUr MASTER