I need to hurt my dick in order to avoid having sex with my gf. Give me your avice...

I need to hurt my dick in order to avoid having sex with my gf. Give me your avice. I'm actually using a razorblade to make a few cuts.

I'll post some nudes later.

Pic related: My gf.

Why would you wanna avoid ?

Why don't you wanna fuck your girlfriend?

get some nacho queso really fucking hot like until it is bubbling like a tarpit and pour that shit right over your shaft

Why would you hurt yourself? Get a cock cage and put the keys in a bank chest or something like that.

She has that crazy look in her eye. I wouldnt wanna risk knocking her up either

Get poison ivy. That shit will wear off after a while, but with a razor blade you might accidentally your entire penis.

Why don't you wanna fuck her fag ?

Need to make her stop having sex with me for two weeks. Need a really good excuse.

accidently what?

lurk moar

You haven't told us why? You got some std wtf

he might accidentally the whole thing, are you blind?

I do

Is that you dont want to fuck that thicc

Oh well just tell her your taking new meds or a pre workout that won't let you get a bonnet

The fuck dude, don't use a fucking razorblade, just tell her that you want a pause from sex because your dick can't erect anymore or your sperm need to regenerate, use biological facts not self hard, stope being emo

Have you thought to tell her, I just don't want to/I have a head ache?

self harm*, stop being emo* don't be gay

Yeah razor blade is rough just tell her you lifted weights and thought you got a hernia so you gotta check it out

Hernia seems like a good idea. I'll keep listening ideas. Have this.

Get just a little poison ivy

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Snapchatd.com
thank me later

You fags have nothing better to do than butt in on ither peoples personal lives

how the fuck are you going to explain a cut up dick to your girl

"i was masturbating with razor blades and i accidentally cut my shit up"

Just tell her that you are slightly interested in vaping and thus potentially be gay. After 2 weeks or so tell her that her cock is the only one you want to suck

bump

More

Hopefully the girl you cheated with is hotter than her. Let us see the girl you cheated with

Way hotter, but I have no pics.

>feelsbadman.jpg

show tits and face, then i'll tell you a great way you can not have sex with her