Gonna try these tonight. Any experiences, tips, etc?

Gonna try these tonight. Any experiences, tips, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are kids eating legos these days? What the eff?

The meatballs are pretty good, get those.

Ah, I see you've acquired the Limited Edition IKEA Pez!

am i supposed to know what that is?

I heard they're pretty good

Those are Ecstasy pills

200mg+ Pills, hovering around the 75%-80% purity.
High levels of MDMA with traces of MDA so you might get some sliiiight visuals.

Don't make the mistake of taking another if you don't feel the first one, its got a slow uptake.

Have plenty of chewing gum, ciggarettes and a bottle of water. Don't chug the water, you'll end up making yourself sick, try not to drink more then a litre of the course of the peak.

If you guys are doing it at home, have a youtube/spotify playlist sorted before you drop, that shits too difficult to handle when you're beaming.

If you wanna sleep, have some weed ready after 4-5 hours.

You should feel pretty okay the next day, hgih purity means minimal come down, unless you eat 'em like tic tacs on the regular and your seratonin receptors are cooked.

Enjoy mate.

I've never done Megablocks, so I don't know OP

Thanks for contributing to the conversation.

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your reply. Cheers

Are you planning on doing anything else with it? Weed? Coke? Alcohol?

What kinda environment? Are you a regular user?

I took mdma once. I was just chilling with my friends and we had the time of our lives. I smoke weed regularly. We are going to take these in a club which is known for techno music. I'm really looking forward to it

not OP but i also have a question
should you be taking E if you don't plan on going out and partying?
as in can you just take it by yourself and chill out or what?
for some reason whenever i take any sort of speed i always find that chilling and playing vidya is the best course of action, but i keep getting told that rolling by yourself is a waste.
thoughts?

Sweet as, raves are incredible on the ol' disco biscuits.
Maybe organise a place to meet up if you guys get separated? Like a certain bathroom, the bar, a noticable pillar etc.

Also I'd be wary about what you take with you, its really easy to lose shit when you're peaking. I'd recommend cash only, no cards etc. If its a safe area and you guys are confident with public transport, I'd even leave your phones at home, saves you dialling an ex, or losing thats shiny new S8.

tl;dr Plan you're night out as best you can.

E is a type of amphetamine, so you'll get that speed-esque energy, but your mindset is totally different.
I don't recommend vidya, just because your attention is pretty much nil, you're going to want to move around and talk to people.
Its definitely not a waste to do it on your own, but the kind of drug it is, its made for social situations. Hugging a good friend while you're peaking is the best feeling in the world.

Only pinged in raves and fields but can't imagine sitting on my own, would get far too agitated

Thanks mate. These are really helpful points. Haven't thought about some of them. I truly appreciate your help.

So much this.

E is a waste on your own.

MDMA is pretty fucking stressful on your serotonin system. it takes several months for your serotonin neurons to get back to baseline functioning.

on top of that, as you use it more and more you get used to the effects. it "loses the magic" in essence.

MDMA is fuckin bomb, but its a waste to use it on your own. use it with close friends or some activity where other people will be tripping or rolling (like a festival or rave).

its not like LSD where taking it alone can serve as a sort of therapy. MDMA is really a drug that works best with others.

not to say that you won't have a good time alone, because you would, its a really fun drug. its just a waste to do so.

No worries man. I'll be hanging about this thread for about halfa if you have anymore questions

thanks for the info anons, ill probably wait to try it until i can find some friends willing to roll with me, then.
>but first i have to find friends

Enjoy your weekend mate

SAVE UR BRAIN SUPPLEMENT BEFORE ROLLS

reddit.com/r/DrugNerds/comments/15m9sf/mdma_supplementation/

E is awesome alone actually, or just with a couple buddies, I hate going out on it to large groups of people

it's not a type of amphetamine, it has an amphetamine structure within it yes but that doesn't make it an amphetamine. It's more considered a substituted methylenedioxyphenethylamine. It's like saying that it's an alkane because of the methyl group.

I can see how it'd be quite fun with a group of friends even if you're staying in, but not really alone. Most the time I find it's quite fun out because everybody's in a similar position, but I've had a few nights where it's been a shit aggressive atmosphere and I've wished I was just somewhere more relaxed

water, have fun!

it's great for an introspective journey, I like going to the local bars or just a chill place or even just kareoke nights when more people come out but it's not like all out crazy. If i'd want to party hard i'd just speed the night along rather then ecstasy where I like to talk and enjoy conversation with people and connect more personally

I'd be quite concerned going to bars and that because I gurn like mad. I guess you don't really get to connect much at raves unless you head out for a smoke

How the fuck do you know what's in them, everybody can make these. And if there in fact exist like the ones described, then there's even a higher possibility people would try to make them, since they would obviously sell well.

I think my pills mostly have speed in them

you buy test kits, like marquis and mecke reagents.

or you check pillreports or ecstasydata.

I'm a regular at our bars and know the owners and everyone at my favorite one. I could do just about anything I want there so it's chill.

Most do especially if you're in the states, a majority of pills in the US confiscated don't have any MDMA in them

You have no idea what's in there and neither does your dealer.
Keep hydrated
Dont over exert your self
Make sure good people are around you because you'll be down for anything pretty much. I haven't had pills but i had mdma in Crystal form

Ah hard to do that round these bits. Whereabout are ya?

You're gonna wanna see people and you'll be bored by your self or maybe just doing some lonely danckng

Ohio, smaller town and its nice. It's sort of like that sort of bar that everyone knows your name... except younger people form the neighborhood go there. And there's a small liberal university around too and the ones who aren't snoody come here because it's cheap and its chill. And lots of free range ass

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36695

you're welcome.

also have fun user, im in rehab so i cant :(

Have fun op
Next time, try to prepare your roll in order to limit neurotoxicity (grape seed extract to inhibit metabolism to MDA, etc). The reddit link posted is good