Creepshot thread
OP is a fag with no sauce edition.

>go shopping
>get photo raped by a skinny nerd

you guys are the worst

wtf happen to the last creep thread?

posting busted pix

cuck spambot

flash or sound on? because one can just carry a phone in hand and draw no negative attention as long as they are good at it.

Don't, the second hand embarrassment would kill me

Any success on this qt3.14?

holding wallet and phone in the same hand, she looks where the money is coming from naturally, but thinks nothing of the phone

(usually)

CHEEKI BREEKI

damn

beg your pardon user?

and yes i creeped on her more than once.

Anything closer?

OH SHIT SHE LOOKS PISSED

funny how the manly looking one wasn't even the focus of the creepshot.

Nah sorry, here's a zoomed in one.

Nice

My girl

I hate Muslims and their caveman theology but damn, I sort of agree with their bee keeper burka costumes for their females. Yoga pants have essentially turned me into a pedophile.

This One humbly requests more
OP here, I was going to post more, but then I didn't have a fourchan gold account D:

Oc. Caught

Oc. Caught again

delivering

Just take shit off of Twitter, that's what I've been doing this whole time
There's a surprisingly large amount of creep accounts there

How do you know?Did you look at phone, or at her target of the picture and give it away?sound?flash? because if you were cool about it and pretended to play a game or web browse,she could have just been looking at your general direction and never think twice.

same chick from subway?you know her?if so, bro thats the pity..."you can get this if you only attempted to ask me out etc" lol

oc neighbor

Well at some moments I feeled that she was posing. I have more pictures if her where that's the case.

Which subway?

Totally thought that was a stupid ass tattoo on her leg.
Lucky if that's your neighbor.
I had one like that a few years back. Was really fucking bummed when she moved.
The new neighbor who moved in keeps her shades shut.......that cunt!

some girls are freaky like that. if you are attractive to her, she might have the thought that you were creeping if she kinda posed...i sure hope you got her digits and fucked her dude. postmoar

Ittadakimasu

This is fucking DISGUSTING!!!

You're all a bunch of fat neckbeards jerking off to the thought of other people jerking off to these pictures taking by you.
It's FUCKING SICK!!!

You do this because you're a virgin and too fat and unemployed to get a fucking gf!!!
The closest you'll ever get to fucking a girl is taking pictures of them!!

This shit should be illiga you bunch of sick fucking fucks!!! If I ever find out who you are I will report you to the police and make sure you get lifetime jail!!

FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCK YOU ALL YOUR ALL FUCKED UP PSYCHOPATIC PEDOPHILES ONE DAY ILL FIND YOU AND I PUT CUT OFF YOUR PENIS TIE UP YOUR ANUS AND TURN AROUND YOUR COLON SO YOU SHIT FROM THE HOLE WHERE ONCE WAS YOUR PENIS!!!

SHIT!!!! YOU SHIT FROM THE HOLE YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKERS I HATE ALL OF YOU AEJRDFDDD FDLDLEFDJ DFIREURI FD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks like she wanted your cock dude. maybe next time instead of creeping on her, ask her for her digits( lowkey of course cuz shes working) or heck even givign her YOUR digits on a piece of paper.

Haha
Less cunting
More pics please

I'm really good at creepshots. Got caught once, by a fucking neckbeard nonetheless, prolly because I was employing his own tactics.

nope im jerking to you.........mmmhmm trigger user.....talk angry to me

I heartily agree

More

Vola?

Triggered faggot is triggered. So how many times did your uncle or daddy or both touch you every day when you were a kid? Do they still? How much jizz do you drink?

newfag. I bet it was nerve gas.

Opposite for me. This is a new neighbor. Old neighbor was also hot but never opened shades. This girl loves walking around naked so yeah I'm pretty damn lucky :)

Nice dubs

A NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

copypasta dude.

MOAR!

bro you could be fucking that...ask her out sometime.