Miranda Cosgrove thread!

Miranda Cosgrove thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/72402297/television-and-film/is-it-true-that-miranda-cosgrove-fucked-the-entire.html
crazydaysandnights.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No! :D

Just curious... Are the rumors about her being a Ultra-Giga-Slut true?

any backstory to this?

Yes where did you hear them? My friend went to school with her in Cali and said she was surprisingly DTF. No way those high school boys could resist sneaking a picture or video there have got to be some out there. Or do girls also make guys sign non disclosure agreements?

Does she even act anymore?

Probably all started with Dan the man.

>she was surprisingly DTF
Any story of this? Did your friend fucked her?

Rumor is she is a coked out slut at frat parties at her collegue, USC.

id love to hear some more detailed stories about this.. she always seemed like the innocent type

No my friend did not but his friend did. Said she definitely fucked a good amount of guys. If you were typical hot popular guy you had a good chance

elaborate

This is all I got bro. He just told me she was surprisingly chill as fuck for how famous she was and she was like any other high school slut.

For real? Colour me surprise. She look so innocent. How many? Is she into gangbangs as some people said?

supforums.com/thread/72402297/television-and-film/is-it-true-that-miranda-cosgrove-fucked-the-entire.html

Can anyone provide screen shots for this thread? It won't let me in because of ad block.

Any hot story to share? I bet she gives a very good head with that mouth lol

>While she was at USC she went to a frat party and did cocaine. She let the guys there gang bang her in all 3 holes and apparently had an obsession with them Cumming on her face/body and drinking semen. So much so that the frat nicknamed her ghost because of her "semen-white" complexion afterwards. One of the frat guys spilled it all out afterwards and miranda paid people to cover up the story. Of course others spread it more until Miranda's paid goons got it all quieted down. It's a huge thing at USC

just wow if true

"things that totally happened"-thread

cutie

From this website.

I work at Anonymous Content, we are a movie and TV agency in California. I cant say my name since I would most likely lose and job and soil my entire career after saying this.

Dan Schneider is who you think he is, he is a pedophile. He has had sexual contact with many chuld stars such as Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, and many many others. On May 14th of 2007, I went to Dan's office to enter a time sheet and some written paperwork when I heard some very particularly weird sounds from the other side of the door. It sounded like a mixture of moaning and crying, I backed away and walked off outside of the studio and was trying to piece together what was going on. After an hour Miranda came out limping and sweating heavily, she wasnt doing any acting or work out, she said that she was talking with Dan about a new TV show series in formation that never came to fruition.

You may be wondering, who the hell is anonoymous content, well we have Miranda under a contract and we have done several music videos with her.

I couldnt call the cops since Dan has millions of dollars and high end lawyer and legal teams behind him.

>Said she definitely fucked a good amount of guy
interesting...

Seriously though once these girls get famous and have enough money why don't they take this fat fuck to court? It would ruin their career but most disney stars don't do anything career wise when disney is done with them,

Because any actress wants to say: "I'm not a actress, I'm a slut who fucked some producers to get roles".

You speak of Dan "the cheek divider" Schneider?

10 years to this day tomorrow

>Alright, well again this is a story that has been going around campus since Febuary of this year. There is a girl named Avrial who is a cheerleader for the football team. A literal 10/10 in my book, and she was friends with the team of course. They met up at a party that was turning into a literal orgy and they had insane hardcore anal sex for over an hour while several guys jacked off to them.

I want to believe. So good to fap.

Any USC fag here? Are the rumours true?

Are you still here? Keep talking. I'm honestly curious.

Would also like to know if the rumors of her being nicknamed ghost are true.

>Can't tell who i am because i would get fired
>Tells his whereabouts to a certain date
and also i call BS because Anonymous Content singed Miranda in 2012 not 2007
But in the other hand Dan Schneider sure looks like a fucking psycho

Dan is innocent. He is a good men.

who the fuck believes those LARPing faggots

She is too sweet to be a coked out slut.

Every non neckbeard takes coke I'm afraid to tell you

the amount of "sweet, innocent" seeming girls I've seen rip fat lines of blow at parties is hilarious

>Dirty Dan has made fuck to icarly and i never will
Damn!

Ha!! I bet you fucked some coked out girls.

FUNNY POWDER!

What that means?

Is that supposed to be an insult? Coked out pussy is better than drunk pussy

>I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

>It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

>She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

>It was the worst night of my life.

That's not a rumor, that's copy-pasta.

Did coke for about 6 months strait. Shit is awesome, but then it gets a little... crazy.

Too good to be true, sadly. Any proof or backstory?

kek

>COCKGOBBLER
That's brilliant. How many men gangfucked her that night?

Never saw that pic. Moar of this photoshoot?

No men. This was at USC. They're children.

>I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp

Haw, this reminded me of Paris Hilton randomly coughing up globs of jizz on that one South Park ep

USC: University of Spoiled Children

Chet, Todd, Zach, Josh, Tanner, Jamal, Brett, Dane, Bryce, Brock, Aiden and Hunter

For real? How do you know? Also, more details of what happens at that infamous night?

Kinda new here, kid?

I want to hear more of that shit too. Continue...

Only 12? I thought it was a massive gangbang.

He probably couldn't see enough to count them all through his tears. And probably got a contact high off the coke

Well, all of them are USC football players at least. Just checked it. user did a lot of research work if not true.

Can confirm. My sister graduated from USC last may and she's an entitled liberal cunt

They said too: "USC: University of Chads and sluts". Is your sister a frat party slut too?

This man made all these kids millionaires; he deserves their respect and admiration.

And hymens

Nice catch. Maybe user who said that was there too.

nah she's a fucking nerd. Never had a bf or brought any guys around

She is so cutie and lowkey at campus. What the football team did to her was wrong. She was too drunk to even known what happened.

bullshit. post proof, faggot

Supposedly a bunch of shit about Dan Schneider was posted here: crazydaysandnights.net
Rumored to be authored by RDJ and a few other famous people.
There's one infamous passage flat-out saying Schneider is the "WORST predator alive," and there are hundreds of copies of it on random forums, but I couldn't find it on that site.

That guy gets it. Wonder who is he. A trojan football player or someone close to them?

lol...love the dumbass who wants us to think a minor aged actor would be in a Producers office alone with no Agent or Parent. yea...that could happen.....sure

You've lived a sheltered life if you don't think there are parents out there that would throw their kids to the wolves for a price.

Dude, Hayden Panettiere's parents would chauffeur her to casting couches and wait outside while she got pounded.

Hollywood parents and agents have no moral qualms as long as the cheddar rolls in.
Why do you think Elijah Wood talks about how happy he is that he has decent parents that protected him? He saw that shit happen at auditions for roles he didn't get as a kid

>Miranda Cosgrove
>$180,000 per Icarly episode
>+100 episodes
What wise girl (or parents) wouldn't jump at that chance? She is insanely rich thanks to Dan Schneider's obsession with her footjob.

Have you seen the state of Amanda Bynes now after years of repressing Dan's dirty deeds?
She looked like she was one of the sane teen starlet for so long while everybody else were flashing their vag's getting out of cars. Hell, didn't she even retire from acting to be a normal young woman. And then the floodgates opened and she went completely loco

worst predator ever

more details... for science

nice try, Dan

Somebody posted that at another thread. Pretty funny. I chuckled.

bump for interest