OK HI

OK HI
I ain't here to show myself off, but i know the rules.
>tits or gtfo
And just to prove i'm a girl, here they are.

ya got 'em? Like 'em? Ok whatever

this thread is gonna be about curing prematurity. My boyfriend is very premature and we've tried a few techniques but they dont really work. He says that the pulling out and squeezing the tip doesnt work because he feels the need to cum only seconds before he does. He can't really control himself. He masturbates like every other day and he says he faps until he needs to cum, then he stops and waits then starts over again. I think he usually lasts like 3 minutes inside me at max. Also he's 7 and we've been having sex for i think 7 months now on average once a week. just saying i'm 19 and the age of consent in my country is 16.

if you have any help, please comment. I'm kinda desprite. I've never gotten a orgasm from him before and sex is good but it's never long enough for me to even get close. :(

Shoe on head.

Your BF's 7?! GTFO Pedo, /ss is looking for you molestors!

Kill him.

Nice tits.

what the fuck i he's 17. did i really type in 7? AW SHIT I DID GOD DAMIIT

He's 7?

He needs to slow his breathing.

Wtf 7 lol?

17 I MESSED UP HES 17

It's all focus and will power, short rests and position changes will help.

FUCK OK I'LL JUST MAKE A NEW THREAD GOD DAMMIT

Omfg like 7? Lmaoooo

Post better pic of tits

He can't make you cum from fingering or eating you out?
What about anal play?

Timestamp in paper or gtfo

Srry can't help, im kind of the opposite .

>he's 7
>7 months

Wait 7?

Same fag

>damage control
you can't fix this now you sick fuck

Still same fag

who cares about your need to orgasm. If he gets off, I don't really see the problem. Plz show pussy and ass shots for further analysis.

Satan fag still same fag

This isnt a proper timestamp. You gotta write it down.

Lol same fag

1st off... He needs to finish fapping and cum.. Might try a condom.. Take away a lot of the feeling.. Tell him to try and keep his mind off the sex, while having sex.. But doing it more and more is the best answer. Gotta get used to the feeling

But honestly, im surprised a 7yo doesnt still think girls are "icky"

Dont mind me.

Just a random boobie passing by

Still ;)

This isn't even a real timestamp, you slut

Edging

If you're OP, go fuck yourself. Post a real timestamp. I wanna see your shitty man-hand writing

Get with a real man. I'll fuck you all day long.

Also, Sharpie in pooper.

get him to get good with his hands and tongue. if his dick aint working then he at least got those. experiment, tell him what feels good

What helps me to stop abruptly stop an incoming orgasm is to squeeze the fuck out my Pubococcygeus muscle if you do it just as you're feeling you are about to cum it will stop your orgasm and somewhat kill your boner I find this to be very effective. Its just in the middle of your balls and asshole

You are not taking care of him properly. First blow him, make him cum, then fuck. He'll last longer. You would know this if you weren't such a shitty girlfriend.

Lol...7. Hahaha
Oh and that's not a proper timestamp, faggot.

what position is he usually in when he cums?

sometimes girl on top works better, some guys dont cum as easily that way.

also, have him try edging more, or buy a fleshlight and lube, and have him practice on that. basically hes gotta train his brain to be able to ignore the sensations so he doesn't cum as quickly.

also tell him not to basically choke his cock when hes masturbating. it makes you cum way too quick and your body/brain gets used to cumming too fast.

last but not least, have him try and think about something mundane/boring that doesn't excite him during sex sometimes. baseball is a common example that people use.

good luck OP

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com

THATS THE PROBLEM! He can only cum twice a day, if he gets a third boner, it hurts. Also i dont want to waste those 2 boners cause he can only fuck twice a day at most and each time last 3 minutes each. also after he cums i have to wait and hour and this guy... OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS FUCKING LAZY. After he cums, he looses all interest and ieven if i didnt get pleasured, he wont go back and finger me. Also, even if i wait the hour, and he can do it again, he most of the time says no cause he prefers watching shitty cringe comps on the ipad so i just end up giving him a blowjob and handy, and i get nothing in return for the whole day.

1. we try mutiple postions
2. i dont feel anything when im on top
3. he hates using toys for some reason... hes disgusted by fleshlights idk why
4. the last thing could work yeah.

thanks for the advice

make him go down on you first and cum from oral

after that, make him lay down and ride him

He loses his boner after he cums? Lol. Dump him and find a real man.

His compulsive maturation is doing it. He's after the release, and habitually pursuing the quick gratification is training his dick to act accordingly. You should get involved in his habit and steer it in a healthier direction with some foreplay and egdeplay

Jesus I'm 31 and can easily cum 6 times a day. Even more if I haven't had sex for a while (I'm married).

Your boyfriend is pathetic. Definitely kill him.

How does one compulsively mature? kys, faggot.

Kys amerilard virgin fgt

>he wont go back and finger me.
>he most of the time says no i get >nothing in return for the whole day.
Disregard my previous comment; get out of the relationship.

isnt edgeplay what he's doing already? he faps until hes on the edge, then stops then goes at it again over and over until he wants to cum. also he does it every other day, like one day he does it, the next day he doesnt and then he does it on the day after that. is it really that bad? i know guys that can cum more then twice a day and they go like 47 times in one week. my bf just does it... once, and every other day so thats, i think 3 times in a week

Maybe i should, but i'm clingy and overly attached. I'll get out eventually but right now, if i do, it will probably hurt me more then it will to him. i gotta wait til im stable enough and i dont need him as a stabiliser in my life. that will be soon enough maybe

If you were in TN I'd tell you to stay with him and just fuck me to get what you need

Jesus. Just kill yourself, loser.

If she were in TN your fat fucking face would make her vomit.

I'd probably do that but ya might have aids so idk

Well it depends how bad you want it

what app is it?

no

What's your address?

Don't have sex with him..women doesn't need penetration like men do. Since his shitsbroke just show him how to use his fingers and mouth well, then when you are really close, he can fuck you...he shouldn't even have to thrust, if he did his job right. Your small convulsions will milk him out after all thay teasing.

no and im not even american

thats a good idea. i'll have to do something about his fingers tho. They are like 7 inches long and he when he does finger me, he does it very fast and hard and it hurts like hell. Thats an easy fix tho, i just gotta tell him to FUCKING STOP RIPPING MY VAGINA INTO PIECES WITH HIS MONSTER HANDS

but yeah thats a good idea

you need to drop the boy and get yourself a man who can pleasure you right.

Fuck. He is a damn child. You don't need depth. Chances are very high that your g spot is only about 1.5 inches inside front wall anyways. Make him trim his damn nails, and make him slow down. Let him Search for that spot, but be nice and guide him. Some boys get mad when they are told what to do. You can also have him place his palm on your abdomen and push down as well. If he does all this, and you react well, he should be busy with you and hard as hell the whole time. If he refuses to help you at all, think of whether or not he is worth your time. This is a very small thing to be selfish about. This personality trait will bleed over into other areas of your relationship. Good luck!

either that or teach him how to properly use his fingers and his mouth, get him to stimulate your clit and then your g-spot. Take it form someone who is able to make their girlfriend orgasm multiple times before cumming.

>
> Take it form someone who is able to make their girlfriend orgasm multiple times before cumming.
You play the long game too huh?

the only way to play, the correct way to play.

>17
Which probably makes you 15 underage b&

Half the fun is learning her body. Tho other half is when you find the click and you can just push the edge of it I til she begs and agrees she will do anything for you if you would just give it to her

>he uses reddit

>i'm 19
kys, you stupid faggot.

>Implying reddit isn't far better than Sup Forums in every conceivable way.

It's ok. I can come to you. I'm muscular and hot.

>taking the bait this hard

Neckbeard detected.

lol at typo as it got you on some list

and its a wonderful thing, because once you figure that out, not only will you be regarded to her as the "bet sex she has ever had" but you can also apply to any other relationship or hookup you interact with in the future. and the cycle continues.

Nigga that's not how timestamps work

Put him off half way through sex like talking about his mum and stuff hopefully he would last longer then.

>732461204
Op if you are for reals... buy him a stamina flesh light. they are designed for guys to increase their stamina, also try using thicker condoms so there is less sensation.

One of the best movies I've ever seen

Try Numbsit. It is a topical jelly that you put on baby's teeth when they are getting new teeth. If he is desensitized, it might help

make a real timestamp or gtfo