Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad in every way. Why arent people talking about it?

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad in every way. Why arent people talking about it?

Sup Forums's feeble minds can't handle a show that doesn't have explosions every 5 minutes

PREVIOUSLY ON BETTER CALL SAULLLL

Jimmy excitedly copies legal documents for 15 minutes while Kim makes an intense phone call and Chuck hilariously wraps himself in tinfoil.

Tune in next week to see if Jimmy can learn to operate a fax machine

Same reason people weren't talking about Breaking Bad until season 5.

BB was easy to misread (see how that "I'm the one who knocks" scene was seen as a badass moment of Walt, despite it doesn't play like it at all) so the buzz attracted literally millions of douchebags.

If BCS last long enough (I pray, is by far my favorite show on TV and yeah, better than BB, and I fucking love BB) the good reviews buzz would attract shitbags again.

It's more niche than Breaking Bad. Same reason people aren't still talking about Mad Men.

Breaking Bad had maybe one explosion per season. you faggots are terrible at criticizing this show

>walt
>badass
Forced dialogue where he acts cool never makes any sense because he's a complete beta fuck that can't talk to his wife, gets nearly killed by Tuco, and acts all passive aggressive as fuck like flipping out at the police officer because he's SO MAD INSIDE. Extremely pathetic character.

Not that I'm arguing with you I agree people who think Walt as a strong person are idiots.

That's exactly how that scene plays, I agree.
But do a quick image search and see how it's meme-d as a badass moment for a badass character.

I didn't finish BB (I had a bit of a crystal meth problem in my life and decided it was a bit to real.) Can I watch BCS?

Probably, yeah. I don't think they've even mentioned drugs at all.

So far, yes. Not so sure about upcoming season...

the season is over. wait until fall
there are daily threads

Tune in next week for more exciting paperwork.

I tried watching Better Caul Saul each night while getting into bed, and before I knew it it was all over (the two seasons were at least) and I couldn't recall anything memorable.

Granted I fell asleep here and there but I didn't expect to sit through two entire seasons and not have one memorable thing happen

The only part I remember is where he makes up a scam with those two skaters and gets into trouble in Tuco's house.
Thought it was gonna be interesting situations like that but obviously it's not. Halfway through season 2 at the moment.

ADD autists for some reason expected a Breaking Bad 2.0, yet they still cuck themselves into watching BCS anyway despite hating it for the sole purpose of shitposting afterwards.

BCS>>>BrBa

It's more about context than anything. If people start smoking crystal all the time I might stop watching it, but I really feel like I missed out on the cultural significance of BB and I hated telling people I had tried to watch it, but all the meth made it hard for me.

>Forced dialogue where he acts cool never makes any sense because he's a complete beta fuck
ThatsThePoint.jpg

I work at the studio, I don't watch Saul because I can't bring myself to watch anything that is filmed in the lot
It really breaks your immersion when you know the snack table is just 3 feet out of frame

Because it doesn't have le epic knocking man xD

Tuco snorts meth in the second season

Why lie on the Internet?

>implying I'm lying
But your right, I made a bunch of fake parking passes for shits and giggles

>implying anyone is actually impressed by your shitty job

Who was trying to impress anyone, you should work in a theater since you project so well

BCS > BrBad